Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26062 26063 26064 26065 26066 26067 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

DiglidiDudeNG

Newbie Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:47 pm

Jarogue
Well I learned something today, just ******** bikes in Mario Kart. Ever time I try turning I pull a 90 degree turn some how on ever turn.

Depends what kind of bike you're using, as there are 2 different kind, and each has a different way of drifting.

Personally, I love using them on heavy chars. I figured out that heavier is better for my own taste, as it makes drifting significantly better.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:42 am

I need to not think about mass murderers late at night holy s**t. I'm officially not sleeping tonight...

Someone hold me. ;A;

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:13 am

DiglidiDudeNG
Jarogue
Well I learned something today, just ******** bikes in Mario Kart. Ever time I try turning I pull a 90 degree turn some how on ever turn.

Depends what kind of bike you're using, as there are 2 different kind, and each has a different way of drifting.

Personally, I love using them on heavy chars. I figured out that heavier is better for my own taste, as it makes drifting significantly better.
That the thing, I'm using a Heavy person. Also I figured out what I had to do, First I had to lean in to a turn then quickly turn the wheel against the turn the rest of the turn. Think I just going to stick with ATV.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:26 am

Man, everyone's going heavy.
Shy Guy 4 lyfe.

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:36 am

Paper Sonic
Shy Guy 4 lyfe.
But what if Fat Guy was in the game?
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:37 am

I use Roy because I like him but my setup is relatively light weight. It's nice that you can customize it so much and use whatever character you like, more or less.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:40 am

Jarogue
Paper Sonic
Shy Guy 4 lyfe.
But what if Fat Guy was in the game?

Shy Guy 4 lyfe.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:22 am

yeah shy guy is the s**t. i just need the right kart to wrap around him still.

Xilo The Odd

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:40 am

...THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE. scream
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:47 am

Jarogue
DiglidiDudeNG
Jarogue

That the thing, I'm using a Heavy person. Also I figured out what I had to do, First I had to lean in to a turn then quickly turn the wheel against the turn the rest of the turn. Think I just going to stick with ATV.
What you are describing sounds like using an insider drifting bike on a moderate turn.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:49 am

Just the pure enjoyment of bumping people around is enough for me, maybe one day I will go back to using Luigi.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:50 am

[Kegan]
Jarogue
DiglidiDudeNG
Jarogue

What you are describing sounds like using an insider drifting bike on a moderate turn.
Yeah and I'm so use to not having to do that.

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:07 am

Inside drifiting was more intense and immediate in MK Wii, you maybe just didn't use one of the bikes that did it.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:19 am

INTENSE. SIGH.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:23 am

I have a setup I like in MK8 but it still doesn't feel "right" for me.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26062 26063 26064 26065 26066 26067 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games