Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26063 26064 26065 26066 26067 26068 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:00 am

You'll figure something out. If not, it's only Mario Kart.

Have you tried roller wheels on circuit special?
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:21 am

Well if you like winning, go on the heavier side.

Speed is clearly the most important thing.

Also, I always use roller wheels. And a bike. Lately, the Comet is my ride.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:48 pm

[Kegan]
You'll figure something out. If not, it's only Mario Kart.

Have you tried roller wheels on circuit special?
I have not. I don't remember what the circuit special is at the moment, either. One of my problems is I like to drift around turns 100% matching them and faster vehicles don't drift as well. I think right now I'm on the scooter with the azure roller wheels?

16-bit Jazzy
Well if you like winning, go on the heavier side.

Speed is clearly the most important thing.

Also, I always use roller wheels. And a bike. Lately, the Comet is my ride.
It seems like anything CAN win, but the more you play online, the more you see heavier setups winning. Kinda sucks, but it's true.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:57 pm

So what makes you all come back to this place? At this point, I thought that Fish would've changed for a different forum. I know that all this is very nostalgic and SPAM CAN is a legendary thread that wouldn't be the same if it was remade, but Gaia's been terrible lately, hamfisting their need for people to buy their 284 weekly transformer items with sparkles and vampires and s**t. It's become pandery at this point.

I might be the only one though, but yeah, I still think it would be necessary to grow as a forum.

Sorry if anything I said made no sense, I haven't slept yet. I needed to finish designing that website I was talking about earlier.

DiglidiDudeNG

Newbie Gaian

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:44 pm

That's the idea, I just have no self-motivation. It's very hard for me to make change.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 4:29 pm

Well to be honest, I would be intested in making it happen.
Unfortunately, I don't think I have enough skills in web development yet to get on it. Also, school's taking a huge chunk of my time, so I need to concentrate on my education first.

Anyway, I have no idea what causes your lack of self-motivation. Hope it's not anything too dramatic.

DiglidiDudeNG

Newbie Gaian

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:53 pm

we tried a few times in the past with those sort of cookie cutter forum things, but i think there were only 2 problems back then.

1. a lot of people just prefered Gaia

2. too many people didnt wanna make the transition.

if we find a way im all for it cause i am in agreement, gaia has gone down hill really fast over the years ever since the spotlight. when we got spotlighted that was probably the final year gaia was decent.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:59 pm

Oh my god, I remember that.
It was around the time I left too, which was due to some really dumb bullying.

Speaking of bullying, the carrot in the a** pic was a little too much. I'm still offended by that.

DiglidiDudeNG

Newbie Gaian

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:04 pm

DiglidiDudeNG
Well to be honest, I would be intested in making it happen.
Unfortunately, I don't think I have enough skills in web development yet to get on it. Also, school's taking a huge chunk of my time, so I need to concentrate on my education first.

Anyway, I have no idea what causes your lack of self-motivation. Hope it's not anything too dramatic.
I'm working on it.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:24 pm

I'm sorry to everyone I've been lashing out at lately. Kegan, ILI, Jasmine, Wayne (though I know he's never here) and whoever else. I just don't have much else aside these four walls of my room going on right now and with the issue at hand I can drive myself a little crazy. I waver back and forth and even if you have good intentions I might snap at you.

Just know I don't mean to. I appreciate your care and honesty, but... heartbreak is hard to overcome. Especially in an environment where you still see the person. That's not an excuse, but I do hope you can find it in your hearts to excuse me.

I'm a very emotional person and it's a very emotional time.

Meta_Fish
Captain

DiglidiDudeNG

Newbie Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:04 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Seriously though, I do.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:51 pm

yeah i knew it wouldnt be over quickly, but one day you'll feel ok with it. sometimes change will do it sometimes just getting used to it is all it takes. but it wont be quick.

Xilo The Odd

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:50 pm

I forgot about this race
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phey4oTgXu0
Paper Sonic
Man, everyone's going heavy.
Shy Guy 4 lyfe.
Funny how the time I chose to use Luigi a Shyguy became my rival. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjDwmvs5KrI
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 3:06 am

Well at least I don't need to worry about working on my abs after laughing so hard at messed up cakes for so long.
Jk I don't worry about exercise ever anyway

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:05 am

Scratch that I had a dream where I entered a swimming race with Wayne, Brigitte and Kegan, a couple girls from high school and a bunch of strangers who went to some college somewhere. I got DEAD LAST.

Maybe it's time to step up my swimming game. :B And you need to exercise in general to do that..
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26063 26064 26065 26066 26067 26068 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games