Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26066 26067 26068 26069 26070 26071 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:12 pm

Anyone know of anywhere private I can post things but still get feedback?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:15 pm

You could make a private google plus circle.

astrophe

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:14 pm

When you say private, do you mean anonymous, or that people need a password to view? You can lock a tumblr with a password, I think.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:48 pm

Astrophe: I want it to be kinda private but still get feedback. Does anyone even use Google+? Plus (lol) then it's have my name.

Anonymous, I guess. I dunno. I'll figure it out. Actually meant to delete the post.

Meta_Fish
Captain

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:27 am

Use Yahoo Answers, or maybe there's a forum somewhere for people with similar problems.

Also does anyone know where I can get an ice cream sandwich for free?
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 6:43 am

Oh my gourd. It looks like even with my financial aid sorted out, I'll still need to come up with 16K annually, through outside loans? With a zero EFC... Unless I apply for every scholarship under the sun.

I guess that battery of scholarships I wrote that essay for didn't really work out. I wonder under what circumstances it would.

Christ. Why is this so expensive? I've never dealt with numbers like this in my life. Is there something I'm just not getting??? VCU always sells themselves on their "below average" cost of attendance, but I guess what they are saying is they will still forcibly take your [Wallet's/future paycheck's] a**s, but they'll come a little earlier.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 8:04 am

I wouldn't worry too much about owning back college loans just as long as it pushes you the degree and life that you want. My whole college has been loans because they won't give me grants or scholarships for anything.

Unlike bank loans, financial aid loans are pretty nice about paying them back. They understand that it will take time to pay back all that money and even have a lower interest and won't start asking for money until 6 months after you finish or leave college.

Also here a big tip, there is always extra money left over that they will refund you. Like what ever you didn't use in loans and scholarships could add up to $2,000 and up refund. If you don't need it for anything just save $500 of it and give the rest back to lower you loan.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:20 pm

Again, at least you're doing what you love! I never got to go to a big boy college.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:02 pm

Can we all come together and buy this for Nintendo Cult
http://www.ebay.com/itm/N64-Nintendo-64-Complete-Collection-310-games-plus-deluxe-console-and-accesories-/121362221915?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item1c41c08b5b

Edit: I this even has some Pal games like Rakugakids and the Pal ver. of Goemon's Great Adventure.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:52 pm

Meta_Fish
Astrophe: I want it to be kinda private but still get feedback. Does anyone even use Google+? Plus (lol) then it's have my name.

Anonymous, I guess. I dunno. I'll figure it out. Actually meant to delete the post.

I know I don't, I had to look to see if it was still around before I commented

astrophe

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:25 pm

******** it. It's not even worth it anymore. You're not worth the keystrokes.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:29 am

Meta_Fish
Again, at least you're doing what you love! I never got to go to a big boy college.
Never too late, if you really want it. I am only like a year younger than you, so I've really taken my sweet time getting here. I'm terrible so I'll probably be here for a year longer than people who start at the same time as me.

I don't feel like it should always be the right thing to do. It's a horizon broadening experience and whatever, but I feel like the value of a degree is being deflated by the notion that everyone should aspire to have atleast a bachelors.

I want to teach, so... I'm gonna need a bit more than that.

We'll see how much I still want to teach after my art education project class this fall.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:41 am

Kinda just gotta have faith that these short years will be nothing on the grand scale of my life.

There is no promise of time, but there's no point in assuming you'll die tomorrow when making long term plans.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:04 am

[Kegan]
Meta_Fish
Never too late, if you really want it. I am only like a year younger than you, so I've really taken my sweet time getting here. I'm terrible so I'll probably be here for a year longer than people who start at the same time as me.

I don't feel like it should always be the right thing to do. It's a horizon broadening experience and whatever, but I feel like the value of a degree is being deflated by the notion that everyone should aspire to have atleast a bachelors.

I want to teach, so... I'm gonna need a bit more than that.

We'll see how much I still want to teach after my art education project class this fall.

Aww, Kegan. You'll be a great teacher. :3

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:54 pm

Money left over from groceries. Should I order a pizza, or should I just eat what I have already and then get drunk off the rest?

Whichever one, it'll have to wait until tomorrow anyway. Nobody is online to help me decide.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26066 26067 26068 26069 26070 26071 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games