Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26078 26079 26080 26081 26082 26083 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:00 pm

Finally The World's End starts getting good
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:02 pm

Meta_Fish
CarcharOdin
Meta_Fish
I'm just stressed.

What about?

When I'm stressed, I don't flip a table, I cut it in half with my p***s.
It's a long, involved story that I don't want to go into here and there is no real solution to. I just have to wait and hope I do the right thing, which is impossible because the right thing changes so often.

Plot twist: There is no right thing and it's all another big cosmic existentialist joke.

Sir Codin

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:03 pm

CarcharOdin
Meta_Fish
CarcharOdin
Meta_Fish
I'm just stressed.

What about?

When I'm stressed, I don't flip a table, I cut it in half with my p***s.
It's a long, involved story that I don't want to go into here and there is no real solution to. I just have to wait and hope I do the right thing, which is impossible because the right thing changes so often.

Plot twist: There is no right thing and it's all another big cosmic existentialist joke.
Pretty much. I'm just exhausted.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:05 pm

Man, I'm looking through my friend list, almost none of them have been on in the past two years.

Sir Codin

astrophe

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 7:50 pm

Meta_Fish
CarcharOdin
Meta_Fish
GET SHOVEL KNIGHT

Quick, in one paragraph or less, plug Shovel Knight. Convince me to get it, because I need new s**t for my shiny, beloved new Wii U.
Someone told me to sell them on it earlier and this is what I wrote. It's more than one paragraph but SUCK A d**k

I'm a sucker for 8-bit games, I'll admit, but this game really blows me away with color selection and composition, just visually. The stages are memorable (each about twenty minutes), the gameplay is solid (Ducktales/Zelda II), you fight eight bosses (Mega Man) with different themes, upgrade yourself with money, it has fantastic music (Jake Kaufman, of everything fame), great humor (puns abound) and it's just altogether solid.

There's just nothing wrong with it. You ever go back to an NES game and you just see a lot of the flaws in it? It's like that except no flaws. It's like your favorite NES games had an orgy and created one baby from it that carried none of their imperfections. It's not too hard that you get pissed off, but not too easy that you get bored. It shows you things in a way where you learn and feel smart, but you don't get it right away.

The boss fights are awesome, the story is actually kind of touching and apparently there's free DLC coming. I just finished it and might do new game+, anyway though.
Ok this actually convinced me
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 9:42 pm

Okay, I'm interested in getting some friends on here, so I'll post mine.

CarcharOdin

Sir Codin

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:05 pm

********, online Mario Kart 8 is hard.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 11:48 pm

CarcharOdin
lower your expectations on winning and it's easy and fun. I'm happy if I get to just ******** with everyone and not be last

astrophe

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 12:07 am

oh hey the new sports package is out. and they did what i thought they'd do too. they packaged teh baseball with the boxing for 10$.

cause

baseball by itself is not worth 10$.

hell its not even worth 1$ LOL!

the boxing is intresting though, its only played with the wiimote, or wiimotes. its intresting atleast. i miss the old style of counter punching though where it slows everything down then you deliver a devestating punch to your opponent.

still the boxing is worth the 10$ if you think you'd be into it. or just need some easy way to get tired.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:15 am

Trying to teach myself to ride a bicycle on the uneven ground in my back yard is starting to seem like the wrong way to go about this.

The area I live in is annoyingly hilly, and I can't think of any particularly good, lightly sloped grassy areas within easy walking distance.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:28 am

Awww Kegan, you haven't learned how to ride a bike?

I didn't learn until I was 11, and that was apparently slow because everyone else learned when they were like 5 or something.

Still can't ride hands-free or look behind me. x_x

You probably gotta learn on flat pavement.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:30 am

Heck no. I don't want to fall on pavement a few dozen times.

When I was a kid I had inner ear issues, and poor balance. Now I am a MODERATELY WELL ADJUSTED ADULT.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:33 am

[Kegan]

When I was a kid I had inner ear issues, and poor balance. Now I am a MODERATELY WELL ADJUSTED ADULT.
lol that sucks. when i learned i had a bit of an easier time, it was around middleschool and the school track was literally next to my house, it was also rubber coated and surrounded with grass so getting hurt was hard to do.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:33 am

My family is leaving for the weekend AGAIN and leaving me a bit more than necessary AGAIN, so I guess I could get more drinks. The same ones, to be safe. It was fun last time. And I didn't get sick. I just need to get a Gatorade, too, probably.

I'm filling out job applications really productively now and even if I don't get anything (which I won't crying ), I can still attempt to start a pet-sitting/dog-walking business. I mean, I would be REALLY HAPPY to have a customer even if I don't really make much money because CUTE ANIMALS. And then my mom can't say I'm a lazy bum.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:35 am

[Kegan]

Oh, well inner ear issues is a pretty good excuse. And you're sure they're all gone now?

It's pretty hard to fall, IMO. Even if it begins to fall over, just put your foot out so it hits the ground before anything else. And wear a helmet. You won't die.

If you were skateboarding, on the other hand...
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26078 26079 26080 26081 26082 26083 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games