Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26086 26087 26088 26089 26090 26091 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:19 pm

J of The Wind
Paper Sonic
J of The Wind
[Kegan]
Do I even need to tell people that I'm streaming at this point?

If you didn't I'd shake my fist at you angrily and with all the rage I can muster. All of it. No holding back.

In fact, I'll give you a taste of it.

Feel that? Darn right you do. Dont let it happen again.
God I'm sleep deprived.

Welcome to the sleep-deprived club. I am the president.
We meet everyday during the summer.
Yesterday there was a scheduling conflict, so the meeting was cancelled. But rest assured, your president was still up at 5am PST editing her blog theme. But don't rest too assured, or you'll be banned from the sleep-deprived club.

What is this Rest. Is this some new form of sleep?

HERACY. BLASPHEMY. RACISM.

Also, lol. Everyday in the summer is right. My sleep schedule just completely falls apart. when summertimes roll around.

Yeah. Patent pending.
Yep. All my schedules fall apart. razz Eating, sleeping, TV schedules... Everything. RIP.
Oh well, I really needed a break after last semester's bullshit. XD
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:27 pm

You just have to go to bed when you want yourself to be sleeping and not get too put off by how long it takes you to fall asleep the first few nights.

Mornings are a lot easier to get through and enjoy when you aren't sleep deprived.

When I live in the city, I think I'm gonna try to go out and do something every morning. I mean... Shoot for the moon, right?

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:37 pm

[Kegan]
You just have to go to bed when you want yourself to be sleeping and not get too put off by how long it takes you to fall asleep the first few nights.

Mornings are a lot easier to get through and enjoy when you aren't sleep deprived.

When I live in the city, I think I'm gonna try to go out and do something every morning. I mean... Shoot for the moon, right?
It's not even that. I can wear myself out and fall asleep pretty easily, I just wake up and anymore just can't fall back asleep. Tired brains are more honest because they don't want to put up a fight. At least, that's how I've always looked at it. If you really want to get to know someone, talk to them when you're both tired.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:17 pm

Meta_Fish
[Kegan]

It's not even that. I can wear myself out and fall asleep pretty easily, I just wake up and anymore just can't fall back asleep. Tired brains are more honest because they don't want to put up a fight. At least, that's how I've always looked at it. If you really want to get to know someone, talk to them when you're both tired.
well exhaustion can simulate the same truth factor being drunk can. only you know, without all the energy.

Xilo The Odd

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:31 pm

I want to keep playing Tomodachi Life but I want to get back to Dokapon Kingdom. Oh man such a hard choice.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:35 pm

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

WylrPnufh

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:13 am

So, what's the general consensus on this Tomodachi life game? I picked it up, but kind of got bored playing it. It seems more like a "Pick up and play for a few minutes every little while" kind of game than a "sit and play for a while" kind of game.

Not sure how I feel about it.

Anyone else playing it?
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:46 am

Paper Sonic
J of The Wind
Skaeryll

Trust me, you'd be doing yourelf a favor by NEVER CHECKING THEM.

They used to be interesting little tidbits about events or evolving itmes back when they were relevant.

Now they're just repeats of the same bull, pandering for your money or telling you about some items that you MUST BUY BECAUSE ITS ON SALE.

Just... never check them again. There will always be 10 announcements whenever you log in. Always, Reg. Always.

Listen to J, Chris. Just give up on checking announcements.

I can't help it!

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:48 am

WylrPnufh
So, what's the general consensus on this Tomodachi life game? I picked it up, but kind of got bored playing it. It seems more like a "Pick up and play for a few minutes every little while" kind of game than a "sit and play for a while" kind of game.

Not sure how I feel about it.

Anyone else playing it?

It's hilarious. I play for like... an hour every day.

Except my Mii is dating the wrong girl. neutral
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:39 am

Fi is playable in Hyrule Warriors. That's dumb.

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:15 am

Skaeryll
Less dumb than Agatha or a new character not from any Zelda game. Fi aws a fine character, her 99% bullshit and constant interruptions just got obnoxious.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:55 am

Meta_Fish
Skaeryll
Less dumb than Agatha or a new character not from any Zelda game. Fi aws a fine character, her 99% bullshit and constant interruptions just got obnoxious.

Yeah I agree Lana is the stupidest thing. Zelda has so many unique characters and they had to make a new one.

I also don't like how it's pretty much near exclusively Twiight Princess and Skyward Sword that are getting the attention.

I wanted Ralph and Linebeck playable.

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:48 am

I want more Majora's Mask representation.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:06 am

My digestive system deserves like a 4/10 for its overall performance.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26086 26087 26088 26089 26090 26091 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games