Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26088 26089 26090 26091 26092 26093 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:02 pm
Skaeryll
Jarogue
Skaeryll
It's funnier than Animal Crossing and has held my interest much longer.
Yeah it has gotten a lot funnier since I put all the Nintendo Cult's Miis I had on the Wii U. Also I didn't know you could upload your old Miis from the Wii so now I have my old and new Mii now.
User Image

If you made one female you could date yourself. lol
But then I never would have gotten this

User Image0  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:05 pm
CarcharOdin
Fi was annoying. Everybody harps on Navi, but she was nowhere near as annoying as Fi, if she was even annoying at all.

Fi is terrible.

And yet apparently everyone loves Fi. Like what the hell?  

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Sir Codin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:32 pm
Skaeryll
[Kegan]
Skaeryll
[Kegan]
Skaeryll

Yeah I agree Lana is the stupidest thing. Zelda has so many unique characters and they had to make a new one.

I also don't like how it's pretty much near exclusively Twiight Princess and Skyward Sword that are getting the attention.

I wanted Ralph and Linebeck playable.
Lana is just a shortening of Lanayru, I would guess. So not really an original character http://zeldawiki.org/Nayru_(Oracle) Still mad?

I'm gonna guess that we'll see the other 2 oracles represented in some way, but probably with changed names, because them having the same names as the three goddesses from the lore was actually confusing.

I guess not as much. I will laugh if you're correct and Link is literally the only male playable.
I will not be the least bit surprised, honestly. I think that is kinda part of the appear of that series. It's very macho, but beloved by dudes who are into that who "waifu" concept.

But hey, zelda is popular with a lot of female gamers. It'd be a missed opportunity if they didn't include some other dudes. Heck. Throw in some bara style like... super gay tingle. MAKE MY DAY heart

Actually a lot of dudes are pissed by the amount of females playable.

They're all retarded though so whatever.

I want more females player characters in my games because it'll give me an excuse to look at a character model's a** and not wonder if I'm gay.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:32 pm
Well Chie and Luigi are dating now.  

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:44 pm
Cool. They both like green, I guess.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:14 am
CarcharOdin
Skaeryll
[Kegan]
Skaeryll
[Kegan]
Skaeryll

Yeah I agree Lana is the stupidest thing. Zelda has so many unique characters and they had to make a new one.

I also don't like how it's pretty much near exclusively Twiight Princess and Skyward Sword that are getting the attention.

I wanted Ralph and Linebeck playable.
Lana is just a shortening of Lanayru, I would guess. So not really an original character http://zeldawiki.org/Nayru_(Oracle) Still mad?

I'm gonna guess that we'll see the other 2 oracles represented in some way, but probably with changed names, because them having the same names as the three goddesses from the lore was actually confusing.

I guess not as much. I will laugh if you're correct and Link is literally the only male playable.
I will not be the least bit surprised, honestly. I think that is kinda part of the appear of that series. It's very macho, but beloved by dudes who are into that who "waifu" concept.

But hey, zelda is popular with a lot of female gamers. It'd be a missed opportunity if they didn't include some other dudes. Heck. Throw in some bara style like... super gay tingle. MAKE MY DAY heart

Actually a lot of dudes are pissed by the amount of females playable.

They're all retarded though so whatever.

I want more females player characters in my games because it'll give me an excuse to look at a character model's a** and not wonder if I'm gay.

I want more females as the main character cause I don't want people to think having a female lead is gimmick anymore.  

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:59 am
I want more POSITIVE QUEER REPRESENTATION IN VIDEO GAMES.

Please sign my petition. I need 6 signature.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 7:03 am
I honestly thought about replaying Majora's Mask again, ALREADY.

I can wait until MM3D, which they're obviously working on now. I CAN DO THIS  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:30 am
RIP my lower intestine  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:24 pm
PLOT TWIST.
My former boss is a totally immature douche.  

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:17 pm
Type something, delete it. Lather, rinse, repeat.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:08 pm
Streaming.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:31 pm
Meta_Fish

Having a tough time working on the your next big Novela, Fish?

Don't worry, I got the premise... The setting... French Polynesia. Rauul and Carmelita have consoled their differences, but somewhere in a shallow trench, Estavez stirs... He lives! And he yearns for vengeance!

There ya go. Work with that. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:48 pm
J of The Wind
Meta_Fish

Having a tough time working on the your next big Novela, Fish?

Don't worry, I got the premise... The setting... French Polynesia. Rauul and Carmelita have consoled their differences, but somewhere in a shallow trench, Estavez stirs... He lives! And he yearns for vengeance!

There ya go. Work with that. 3nodding
xd  

Meta_Fish
Captain

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:55 am
I need audiobooks that don't suck. Everything is going to suck after Ready Player One, though. SIGH.

I got Dark Towers 1-3, as well as another book called Snow Crash. Don't know if I'll even like them.  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26088 26089 26090 26091 26092 26093 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games