Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26091 26092 26093 26094 26095 26096 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:04 am
Butts.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:33 pm
http://www.destructoid.com/hawp-star-ashly-burch-has-a-role-in-persona-q-277893.phtml  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

astrophe

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:21 pm
Skaeryll
J of The Wind
Skaeryll
J of The Wind
Skaeryll
Anyone here watch epic rap battles?

Cause a new one is being released on Monday. Namely... this..

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh my dear god.

This. Why is monday going to be so awesome. xd

I still am curious how good the Turtles will look for their rap. Like I hope their mouths actually y'know... move...

It seems like they have their classic 90's-esque design, and if I remember that movie correctly their mouths moved a good amount!

I'm pretty sure it wont be 100% with lip synching, but those mouths seem like they'll have some motion. All the more reason to be hyped up for it I guess! o 3o

I wonder who's gonna do the voices for the ninjas. I figure Peter and Lloyd will both do one, but maybe they'll get Zach Sherwin to do atleast one.

I love ERB, can't wait for Monday now lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:24 pm
16-bit Jazzy
You can try the best you can, you can try the best you can. The best you can is good enough.
Me, or...? =P

Skaeryll
Anyone here watch epic rap battles?

Cause a new one is being released on Monday. Namely... this..

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Wow.

Skaeryll
J of The Wind
Skaeryll
Smash Bros newcomer is getting confirmed on Monday.

It's gonna be Shulk, and if not then it's either Chrom or Chorus Men.

Ive seen that speculated quite a bit... What makes you say Shulk? Is it because of the new Xenoblade game coming out?

A guy from Monolith Software retweeted the twitter post about the newcomer reveal on monday.

Plus he's 1 of the final 3 characters of the Gematsu leak.
Pretty sure it'll be Shulk because of that retweet but I kinda hope not because that's a franchise I don't know jack s**t about which is weird for me to see in SSB now. Though a stage on the giant robot or whatever would be neat.

Gematsu leak? Whaaaa?  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:26 pm
Oh I looked up the Gematsu leak. It's been pretty accurate... I remember seeing it before and thinking they were pretty safe guesses but I just can't imagine a reveal trailer for Shulk. I guess I can't imagine them for most of the characters, though!

Really pulling for Riddles or Proto Man, though I know both are very, very unlikely.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:44 pm
Hey, y'all. WAZZUP.

Caught the live Rifftrax of Sharknado at my theater yesterday. T'was glorious, even without Rifftrax because that whole ******** movie was just...oh my god.  

Sir Codin

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 3:53 pm
Meta_Fish
Oh I looked up the Gematsu leak. It's been pretty accurate... I remember seeing it before and thinking they were pretty safe guesses but I just can't imagine a reveal trailer for Shulk. I guess I can't imagine them for most of the characters, though!

Really pulling for Riddles or Proto Man, though I know both are very, very unlikely.

I hope there's another newcomer cause then there'd be some surprise again. The only surprises were Greninja and Rosalina for me.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:51 pm
Can we like... Have a movie nights on Twitch or skype or something?

I think that would be neat, even if it was not technically legal.

I wish the execs at Studio Ghibli weren't so against digital releases. I'd probably buy most of their films if they released the HD remastered movies on amazon video or something.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:59 pm
I didn't realize Twitch was so accessible now. It used to be you had to pay to stream anything.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:08 pm
It's all pretty new to me.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:29 pm
[Kegan]

I wish the execs at Studio Ghibli weren't so against digital releases. I'd probably buy most of their films if they released the HD remastered movies on amazon video or something.
We all could try to skype, and try to sync what ever movie were watch also long as were watching it from the same website.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:57 am
Jarogue
[Kegan]

We all could try to skype, and try to sync what ever movie were watch also long as were watching it from the same website.

https://sync-video.com/  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:30 am
Cult movie night sounds fun! I'm all on board if we get this going! x3  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:31 am
You know, I haven't seen Kiki's Delivery Service since it came on Toonami, aeons ago.

I've seen stills of that movie that look gorgeous, though. I wonder how it holds up.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:53 am
They did re edit it when Disney re-released Kiki. The new version followsadd back in some of the stuff they took out in the first ed. of Kiki.  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26091 26092 26093 26094 26095 26096 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games