Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26092 26093 26094 26095 26096 26097 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:35 pm
Looking up tutorials and s**t does wonders for my feelings of emptiness and boredom.

I think I'm going to learn to tie tassels. I have some lengths of cord to work with already.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:40 pm
I've only been in this city for a day and already I've seen:

-A young woman with a Pikachu shirt
-A little boy holding a Pikachu plush

I see not much has changed from when I lived here in the late 90s. razz  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:41 pm
16-bit Jazzy
Jarogue
[Kegan]
Can we like... Have a movie nights on Twitch or skype or something?

I think that would be neat, even if it was not technically legal.

I wish the execs at Studio Ghibli weren't so against digital releases. I'd probably buy most of their films if they released the HD remastered movies on amazon video or something.
We all could try to skype, and try to sync what ever movie were watch also long as were watching it from the same website.

https://sync-video.com/
Yeah, I don't think that there's any way I could find what I wanted to watch on either of the supported services.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 2:47 pm
Oh, neat. Atleast one of our blueberry bushes produced berries this summer. I didn't even notice it flower.

One day those bushes will be huge, and so will the cherry tree I planted back there. The grape vine my dad planted will probably become overburdened, wither and die, but that might not be a bad thing, because it's tangled and the grapes don't ripen evenly, and I sure as heck don't want to have to water it daily.

I made a couple tassels. I couldn't find the twisted cord I bought last year, so they're made of rainbow yarn and red ribbon.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:30 pm
Since I don't feel like practicing piano, and it's too late to throw myself back into the job hunt (Moving in a month.) I've been thinking about crafty stuff. You know. Skill building and just simple things that'll make my life feel fuller or whatever.

I was browsing fabric online and a Joann near here has this starry print for pretty cheap. So I'm gonna make some wall decor with it. I could probably make this entirely with stitch witch, but I feel like I should maybe sew it together if I want it to last. It wouldn't be too much of a hassle to hand sew it, I guess. I've made pillows in the past, and I'm way more patient and dexterous than I was when I was 9 and 12. I only really know how to back-stitch, though.

Here's a prototype. It'd be about 4 feet long. User Image

I'm so macho.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 10:30 pm
Oooh, ORAS is coming out the month AFTER Smash 3DS? Yeah, bad idea... I'm totally not going to care enough at that point.  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:30 pm
Why are people setting off fireworks at 2:30 AM?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:00 am
Why is there a REALLY LOUD sound like thunder at 7AM that scares the s**t out of me and makes me expect to witness the apocalypse when I look out the window?  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:35 am
Well, whatever. NEWCOMER TOMORROW. What time is it airing?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:51 am
16-bit Jazzy
7 Pacific Time, so 10 our time. There's a countdown stream on the Smash Bros. site.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:22 am
AM, right? Thx.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:07 am
Yea.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:40 pm
I'm probably going to finish Network Transmission today. I'll be streaming soon.

http://www.twitch.tv/jpmallon  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:31 pm
16-bit Jazzy

You mean when is Shulk being confirmed. wink  

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:07 pm
Arrrrrrrrrrgh!  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26092 26093 26094 26095 26096 26097 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games