Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26093 26094 26095 26096 26097 26098 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:03 pm
[Kegan]
I'm probably going to finish Network Transmission today. I'll be streaming soon.

http://www.twitch.tv/jpmallon
Oh, nvm, I need a lot of powerful chips to even get through the final level. lol. I forgot.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:38 pm
J of The Wind
WylrPnufh
So, what's the general consensus on this Tomodachi life game? I picked it up, but kind of got bored playing it. It seems more like a "Pick up and play for a few minutes every little while" kind of game than a "sit and play for a while" kind of game.

Not sure how I feel about it.

Anyone else playing it?

Ive never played it but I've seen a few playthroughs... If they can be called that.

I mean, It's cute. I still prefer animal crossing though.

Also HI WYLR!!! blaugh

I realized my actual problem: I work nights, so I'm usually asleep when my Miis are awake and vice-versa. So I changed the clock and the game is a little more fun.

Also, J!!!! heart

Skaeryll
It's funnier than Animal Crossing and has held my interest much longer.

I didn't love Animal Crossing. But this is fun. At least you can pick who else is in your building. For Example, The Avengers have recently moved in on the floor above mine.

Thor spends a lot of time at the fountain.  

WylrPnufh

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:25 pm
I think that I won't be disappointed unless it's Shulk or Bayonetta (yeah the cat's out of the bag, I think Bayonetta looks boring as a game and her new design is just weird).  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:27 pm
HOSHIT it's not going to be Rayman, is it? WOoah that would be ******** RAD RAYMAN AND SONIC IN THE SAME GAME?? WITH MARIO AND POKEMON AND ZELDA- CHILDHOOD COMPLETE!!!!

(or it would be if Tails was in and if Rayman is actually in)

(either way I'm sure there will be a Tails trophy too at least)  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:53 pm
Bayonetta would be neat, but I don't think she would balance out the roster much. Neither would another blue eyed blond haired guy with a magic sword. Even if it's a magic TECHNO SWORD.

Just give link a beam saber.

Lucina would really easily work as a alt costume for Marth. It wouldn't be hard to swap out the voice acting. I am sure it's doable. But so what? That's adding a bit of cosmetic diversity, but not really a whole lot!

I'm not even really talking about racial and gender diversity. I guess I just mean... character flavors? I don't really think smash bros is the place for a social commentary. I don't think that it's an issue on the minds of its mostly Japanese development staff. And that's pretty... innocuous in my opinion.

I just want people to be able to look into the game and be like... look at all these characters and they're all so different. Like... Even if I know nothing about these characters... I want them to be different.

Ugh... I'm rambling.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:20 am
I don't think that they'd need assets from the creators of that character to make a trophy if they were putting the whole dang character in the game.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:06 am
Yea. True. crying Plus it would be weird if they just showed him as a trophy instead of making the BIG LIVE REVEAL his very first reveal.

I don't think it's really a hint that it's an Ubisoft character either because... WHO ELSE could they even put in aside from him?

Ahh only three more hours until we got this all cleared up.

(also yeah, who cares if you can't change their races in Super Smash Bros.? They should have just given more racial diversity to characters in their original games. Of course, all the famous human Nintendo characters are just going to be Japanese (which is kinda indistinguishable from "white" for game characters, sometimes), with the exception of Ness and Mario/Luigi/Wario (who are just white but actually white), but it's kinda too late now for them. It does suck that the villagers don't come with more diverse options, though. The creators of Animal Crossing needs to make it so that all villagers are not canonically pale. At least we got Miis now)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:30 am
Honestly Bayonetta never really had a chance in my opinion.  

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:56 am
3 minutes until Shulk time.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:58 am
NO IT'S NOT GONNA BE SHULK!!!!!!!!

2 MINUTES  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:59 am
1 MINUTE GET HYPE GET HYPE  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:04 am
NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH I WANTED THE TACTICIAN TO BE IN!

Is Chrom an alternate skin for Lucina? I'm actually pretty surprised because she is going to be just like Marth, it seemed.  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:06 am
Lucian and Avatar... This is so much better! Gematsu leak was wrong!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 7:12 am
The damn blasted ******** garbage a** website still won't load for me.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26093 26094 26095 26096 26097 26098 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games