Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 259 260 261 262 263 264 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:11 pm
[[DAAAAAAHW. You play Ceilmar SO well!! whee 4laugh ]]  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:22 pm
[[Rlly? LAMO.
Because I really have no idea what he's like other than what I got from reading the posts you did with him. O____O
Thanks, though. ]]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:27 pm
[[Well, you did good. 3nodding He's a whiny, whimpy uke boy who depends on others most of the time. He does have his rare spec of bravery, but rarely. :3 Lard. I think I'll whip up that werewolf charrie now and create some DESTRUCTION! >D]]  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:55 pm
[[HERE HE IS!! Samian AKA "Sammy". ]]

Sigh. There was that little vampire house where loads of freaks were contained. Samian had even heard that they let humans into that place. What's the good of having them there!? He rolled his eyes and shook his head once. "The woman who runs the house is such a fool." He scoffed, puffing out his chest and brushed the dust off of his shoulders. He knew that werewolves weren't generally allowed, but he didn't care. He didn't need to be welcomed. A snack here, a bite there. No one'd notice him.

He really didn't care what others thought of him. It didn't matter. He'd do whatever he felt like. He was after all a werewolf, a race that had a little bit of an advantage over Vampires.

The first thing he felt like doing was sneaking into the place. HAH! What idiots. The back door of the however many flighted building was open. He saw maids and people scurrying about, talking and chatting. No one even noticed him. Good.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:56 pm
[[*SQUEAL~* Yay! ;D I'm excited O: ]]  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:07 pm
[[Oyuh. Where is Lilli again, I forgot. = w =]]  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:10 pm
[[Rite now she's asleep in her bedroom, Tuesday's room. He left her so she could sleep peacefully P: ]]  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:12 pm
[[*kool aid* O YEAH~]]  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:08 am
Tuesday, who was busy talking to Nobu, suddenly stiffened.
He took a breath, and a dark, woodsy-animal smell burned his nostrils.
"UGH!" He quickly wrinkled his nose.
"Nobu..I'll be back." Tuesday said, slightly scared. Werewolves were rare, an almost extinct race. He had dealt with them before, and nearly died. He walked to the back, to the maids quarters, until he saw him.
He didn't look so different from a human, but you could tell that he wasn't 'just human'.
Tuesday walked over, until they were five feet away.
"Hey." He said. It seemed like a harmless greeting.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:10 am
[[oh yeah,
tuesday put the kid in the dining room. but i'm not sposed to be online, so, i didn't wanna write it.]]

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:04 pm
A young man that smelled strongly of Vampire strolled into the room with an adrogynous male farther behind him (Ceilmar). "Hey," He smirked, drawing a little closer. Damn. Samian bit his lower lip. I've probably already been spotted. Oh well.

"What?" Samian raised a thin brow, hoping his intimidation would give him the distance he wanted. "Am I not allowed to stand here?" He folded his arms in disgust.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:07 pm
Ceilmar was sitting alone at a table in the dining hall.
The man who'd been carrying him, who he found out was named Tuesday, had just dropped him off and had left him there.
He hadn't realized it, but was quite hungry now. There were a few things he'd found appetizing, and had eaten them, but now felt nothing but lonely.
Will anyone every accept me? Ceilmar doubted himself.
I'm just going to be a burden, always 'in someone's way'
----
[[Uhm..]]

Feeling cold, Lilli woke up. She wasn't very tired anymore.
I feel terrible.. Lilli thought, sitting up.
She got into the shower, maybe the hot water would help her feel better.

After she got out, Lilli found a pair of skinny jeans that weren't as tight and put on a loose-fitted shirt. It was the kind of shirt people categorized as a shirt pregnant women would wear. It was red and her jeans were grey. She liked the colors.

Lilli straightened her hair that now reached past her shoulders. For make up, she only put black eyeliner on, and on the top. She wasn't in the mood to get fancy.
I wonder what's going on... I've been asleep for awhile. Lilli thought.
She headed for Bou's room, to talk to her about when she went into labor. Bou was the only person Lilli could see delivering the baby.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:33 pm
Tuesday's eyebrows raised.
He smirked, then folded his arms as well.
"Well, any vampire within 100 feet of you can smell you." He said, answering his unspoken question. "May I suggest that you should make yourself a little more comfortable, or the hostess will spot you." He said. Tsshyeiah would more than likely kick him out, or treat him with respect, either way wasn't good.

Bou glanced at the door.
"Come in." She called. She was alone now. Kyoiya had gone with the newborn outside, precautious that he'd wake up and hurt someone. She also had Hiroaki back, and was currently cradling him.
He was sleeping soundly.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:55 pm
((Gah >_< I'm sorry! I'll be pressed for time for a while cuz I'm babysitting a lot. I'll try to make time to post soon tho.))  

haruxxx
Crew

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:01 pm
[[Isso kay, Haru. ^ ^ Take your time~]]

"Tch!" Samian scoffed at the Vampire. "Like I care!" He spat, his grin widening. "I came here out of my own free well, already aware of the potential dangers and s**t. And I already know that b***h Tsshyeiah." He paused, a growl starting to formate in his throat. "She's nothing. Not for me at least!" He grinned haughtily. "You vampires act all high and mighty. Alla ya. It's disgusting."

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 259 260 261 262 263 264 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games