Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 259 260 261 262 263 264 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:06 pm
Lilium staggered under the weight for a moment then cancelled it out with her own abilities. She notices a cloud of poison dropping from the Guildmster's cloud. "I'm on it" Chelan says to her so she hirls around to see what else she can do to help. Her eyes see Marcove falling from a large gash inflicted by Alastor. "No!" she breathes. Her heart begins to race when suddenly he sees to be healed. Lilium stands her ground and shifts her gaze to the twins. She looks at them for a moment then shoot up to help Chelan.

Chelan flies higher into the sky. SHe sees the green falling fast. SHe moved her arms quickly calling upon her water. The water comes making a disk ove r everyone that falls out creating a dome. Chelan closes her eyes faltering under the weight. Her eyes shoot opening and they are glowing with her new-found Dragon's Water. THe water no longer bucks under the cloud and Chelan hold it up with ease. Slowly the compound begins to break down as the water begans to shift it.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:10 pm
Kessaris looks over at his sister and the gash over his face mended. He holds up his hand, stopping her in her tracks. He narrows his vision and looks into her eyes, reading her mind. He then drops her. "You came here for aura didn't you Alastor? The aura of the Celestial King."

"I did, but it's not you." Alastor had bypassed Keliah's timestop. There was apparently more to him that what was at face. "You might be able to inadvertantly access your half of the power, but I still have the other half."

"That maybe, but I'm still stronger. Now, is aura what you truly desire?"

"It is."

"Then take it. Take it all..."  

Mahareshi

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:14 pm
Keliah looked at her brother as he stopped. She then heard what her brother had said. She then extended her hands as she began to take his aura, Alastor would not take all of her brother's aura as she looked at the both of them.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:28 pm
(After this post, don't post. I want to wait for everyone else. And PM me what you mean.)

"Good move. The both of you." Kessaris smiles, his teeth glowing like the sun, possibly even brighter. "He stops his aura from reaching each one of them and converts himself into the purest form of it using Nephilis original power.

"Wait..." Alastor looking at the boy made of light. "Wait, something's wrong. Wait! Keliah stop him!"

"Too late." Kessaris looks at the jewel around his neck and flows into it, becoming trapped and quiet.

Alastor looks down at the jewel and at first is scared and terrified. Soon, he felt a power above anything he'd ever before. "I win." He looks over to Keliah and says once again, it's over. Alastor had won finally and his first order of business was to destroy the nation of wind, Tenshu. He could feel everyone around him and he could feel his body sucking up the aura around him like a sponge. He relished the feeling and it tingled. He raises his hands to the sky and creates a large black sphere outling in red gas. "It's finally over! I am the Celestial King and now, to go through with my objective. Purge this planet of all life so that the Celestial Kingdom may live."  

Mahareshi

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 5:29 pm
Tenshi sits his mother down and takes to the skies, he flies above the clouds as he roars loudly, upon roaring a powerful storm brews striking down upon all Tenshi's enemies, mostly the army for now. Lightning strikes larges groups one after another as the wind violently strikes at Alastor blades of wind tempting to slice him from every direction, he then starts to hum which by manipulating the sound ables him to vibrate his molecules which also gives him the ability to move at the speed of sound. He creates several orbs of distorted wind which rapidly flows around him, he sends a distored orb mixed with the wind blades so it would be undetectable and two more followed behind it.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 7:44 pm
Ricky looked at Kessaris and watched what happened "Kessaris!" He said. He frowned and turned to Alastor "You b*****d!" He said. He pulled out several knives from a special pocket and threw them at him then he pulled out his sword and ran behind him and pointed the sword at him.

Wyatt set another barrier and set it out to crash into Amara "I understand your pain" He said. He aimed his hand at her sending a psi beam at him. He glared at her "but that gives you no right to hurt anyone" He said.

Kendal appeared near the guildmaster "You and me have some unfinished buisness budy" He said. He held his buster sword out at the guildmaster. "I would hate to leave you dissipointed from our last fight" He said.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:13 pm
Riko grabbed Ricky and then pulled him. "Ricky no! Come on!!" She yelled, looking at Alastor. She felt pulled towards him but she bit her lip, shaking her head. "No! Let's Kessaris go!"  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:22 pm
Rydia grabbed Riko. "We have to go...it's vital that your well being is in tact" she told as she began to run with her.

Amara teleported behind Wyatt, placing her hands around his torso as she extended her mettalic claws.

Keliah looked at Alastor as he gained the power around him. She didnt feel right about what was going on. She looked at him. "Alastor...I dont know if you're able to handle that power" she told him.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:28 pm
Alastor looked at everyone beneath him as they ran and he only increased the size of the sphere. The crystal around his neck which was already cracked began to vibrate. Alastor paid it no mind at all. "I guess this is it old friend." he said to Nephilis who's deceased, frozen expression had yet to change. "You smile in death, yet you cannot see what you helped cause." Alastor release the sphere of volatile aura and gradually, it makes way to Tenshu. It blocks out the sun and even pulls material up from the ground into it. "Handling the power? I can. I'm going to handle it all over this city. I give it twenty seconds tops." The crystal begins to chip and pieces begin to burn off...  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:31 pm
Keliah looked at him. "You need to stop Alastor!!! The stone is about to emplode" she told him. "What are you doing? You came for what you wanted, now stop" she told him.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:34 pm
The Guildmaster turned to look at Kendal. " So the little prince returns to finish our fight. I've had enough fighting royals. Nephilis, you, Samara, you all have some affinity for fighting you know. " He said as he gripped three more needles. He threw them at the ground releasing more corrosive sticky substances around Kendal.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:49 pm
"I'll stop when this is over!!" Alastor pushes against his attack telekinetically, moving the sphere forward by double. The crystal breaks in two and the sphere is halved in circumference. "What?" It decreases in size once more. Again and again until almost it was the size of a softball. "What!! What the hell is going on here!?"

"Your great power is gone." Marcove said, forming an electrical current between his fingers. "But mine is back. And you know what the worst part about this is?"

"But how....Kessaris. He overflowed the crystal! That stupid b***h Lorna forgot to tell me about it's elastic limit!"

"That's not the worst part about this ordeal. Aura is like energy and it can't be destroyed. So what do you think happened to Nephilis' aura now that it's free?" Marcove reassures.

"What the hell can be worse than...Oh my God." Alastor jaw drops once his eyes connects with the casket.

Dark eyes look up at him. He shakes his hair free of curls after lying down so long. His muscles creak and pop after having the effects of Rigo Mortis removes. He yawns. He smiles and speaks only one word. "Hey." Nephilis was sitting in his own coffin, staring Alastor right in his fear-laddened eyes.  

Mahareshi

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 8:57 pm
Kendal smiled as he felt his power coming back to him. He poped his knuckles before lifting his sword and using his telekinysis ro fly up into the air and land safely away "Now your in for it" He said. He rushed at the guildmaster using his telekinysis to speed him up and swung wildly at him.

Ricky watched as Nephilis arose "Nephilis your alive" He said with a smile. Without realising it he made the area around them bright and sunny. He turned to Alastor "Heh they are going to kick your a**" He said confidently.

Wyatt let out a cry as he felt her stab him. "You b***h" He said. He puts his hand on hers and uses his illusion abilities to make an illusion of him swinging at her several times full speed and used his psi abilities to try and make her feel them where he would have hit her.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 11:52 pm
Lunia burst into fits of laughter to annoy Amara. "Your so pathetic... my parents are dead too... all three of them... and your the one getting worked up about it in a fight? shows how strong you truly are Amara.." she said as she made a swiping action infront of her with her arms as two large air waves flew after Amara, aiming to push her back or knock her off balance as Lunia then flew towards her and aimed a massive punch at her stomach, then an uppercut at her chin.  

xLulie

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 2:42 am
((She's in a magma form, so if you touch her...))

Amara allowed Wyatt's attacks to hit. She would get these kids. She looked at Lunia. "You whiny b***h, I'm not mourning,but that was the nightmare I always had as a little girl, now that it has happened, there is nothing I fear...you're a crying, whining little b***h...stop crying...I dont blame your parents for dying...I'd do the same if I had a little b***h like you for a child" she said to her as she dodged the attacks.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 259 260 261 262 263 264 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games