Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 259 260 261 262 263 264 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:13 pm
jin turned his head to face her "well since you asked the girl im promised to be with is locked up in her room and not letting anyone in because she went emotional about her mom coming back " he said as he turned his head away and then lowered it to look at the ground  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:19 pm
Sana looked sad for a moment, then walked over to him, standing in front of him. She smiled softly at him, he rpale eyes dazzling against his and the sun light. She looked cute just standing there with her hands behined her back..It can't be that bad, I'm sure everything will get better in time Jin. All you need to do is make her believe that she means everything to you, by sticking by her side and being there ofr her always, through the hard, and good times. All you have to do is just be there for her, even if she doesn't want you there..She wasn't one for the romantic stuff, she didn't know anything about it..But then again, I've never been in love before, so I wouldn't know She sweatdropped.

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:25 pm
jin looked up at he "well thank you for the advice" he said as he walked a few feet away and then sat under a tree and closed his eyes so he could feel the breeze go across his face and he then opened his eys slowly and and looked at the sky "its a beautiful day" he said as he stared at the sky  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:28 pm
Sana walked over to him, sitting a few feet away under the tree, her blonde hair hitting the ground just slightly..It is, I like it..She said softly, the wind hit her in such an angle that it blew her hair across her face, making her look gorgeous, her pale white eyes dazzled behined her hair. She looked up at the sky as well, then back down at the ground..Do you love her? She asked, she was a curious person, but that's what made her special

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:35 pm
jin turned to her and his face blushed "i ......i love her i would give my life for her" he said as he looked at her then looked at the tree he was under "wow this is that tree the one i met her under" he siad with out thinking  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:41 pm
Sana smiled brightly and looked at him, her eyes closing with her bright smile..I'm so happy for you! She said happily, her voice pitching into a high tone of happiness. Seeing someone else happy made her happy, and it was all good.

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:43 pm
jin looked at the girl "you know you forgot to tell me your name ' he said as he laughed a bit then he looked at the tree and frowned "and she left cause i terrorfied her" he said when he thought he was thinking  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:50 pm
Sana smiled when he laughed, but frowned when he did..I'm a nobody, so call me as you wish..She said softly, a slight smile still on her face..she heared his comment of his girl being terrified of him.Then she doesn't know the real you..She doesn't know that you don't mean to scare her, and that you really do love her, she's almost trying to be impossible so she gets more of your attention, she wants your love, all of it and more..She said softly, she knew she didn't know you at all, but by talking with you, she could tell all about you.

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 6:52 pm
*sits in the window of the academy and watches Sana and Jin and mumbles to self* No place like home. *looks out to the horizon* Now wheres there teacher...?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:49 am
jin turned to her and smiled"its not the girl imwith now it was a past or ex wife if you will she left the mist because i scared her" he said as he looked back to the sky then up to the window of the academy and saw someone looking down at him and her  

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:11 am
*stares back at the ninja with silver eyes. jumps from the window to a nearby tree*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:08 pm
jin watched the ninja "hey where are you going" he then turned to the girl ok so whats your story" he siad as he looked into her eyes showing his sadness and emotions  

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:23 pm
Sana smiled softly..I was born in a forest, everyone I love died because of me She said softly, then looked a bit pained, but it worked out and hid behined a smile.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:13 pm
jin looked at her "im srry and ive enjoyed our time together but i have to go" he said as he runs back to melodys house  

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:14 pm
Melody walked to the academy looking for jin. She quickly hide behind a tree and saw jin and a girl. Her breathe left her for alittle bit as she stared at them, from behind the tree.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 259 260 261 262 263 264 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games