Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 259 260 261 262 263 264 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:07 am
Raikage, Salamander Sage, Shinatobe Host
User ImageUser Image

Kazuo walks over to his desk and reaches into a drawer pulling out a Cloud Village headband. He holds it out for Ryu to take. "Welcome to the Cloud village ninja force Ryu. I am proud to call you a ninja." He grins.

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:15 am
[Hahaha I keep trying to make quality posts but I guess I won't really need to right now hahaha.]

Ryu smiled brightly as he accepted the head band with both hands as he bowed to the Raikage. "Thank you so much for teaching me sir." He placed it on his left arm and tied it tightly. "Sir, I heard you mention... something to the other genin. About there not being enough squads for all of us? Does that mean I have to be a fourth member as well?" He asked with much concern in his voice. The truth was, Ryu actually wanted to train with the raikage himself if he had the opportunity, but he knew that was a long shot. Though, it wouldn't hurt to ask.  

Shiro_Jinketsu

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:17 am
User ImageUser Image

Kazuo thinks for a moment. "Well I have had a lot more time on my hands so I was thinking of taking up my own squad." He pauses thinking for a moment. "Would you like to be apart of my squad?"

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:25 am
[Quick question, If I wanted to learn a taijutsu style, does it have to be bound by the the village? Can I learn the hidden leaf style as well?]

Ryu went to a full bow as he hid his smile. "It will be the greatest honor to serve under the Raikage himself." Ryu said with much enthusiasm in his voice. Ryu stood up and bowed again. He felt as though his chest would burst with excitement. Learning with the raikage would teach him so much more. The raikage was the best Ninja in the village. It was hard to believe he was so young. He must of have been one of those genius ninjas that Ryu heard so much about. Ryu finished his bow and stood straight. "Where to now sensei?"  

Shiro_Jinketsu

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:40 am
"Well I am just a lighting clone. Currently my real body is fighting the kazekage in a spar." He walks over to his desk and sits down. "It shouldn't last too long though, then we can get to training. Right now just explore and see more of the village if you would like to."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:22 pm
Senshui Raiken stood alone in the large main hall of the Twilight Ninja Academy. He sat with his back against the wall and his right leg drawn up to his chest, while his left extended outward. His rigth forearm relaxe don his knees, while hsi elft arm hang limply to his side. His cold emotionless dark black eyes stared off into the darkness of the hallway. A dim light came from one of the nearby classrooms, but he dared not enter. "Why...why not? Mother said it is improper, but mommy's gone now." He shook his head and a derranged crooked smile infiltrated his previoulsy expressionless face. He spoke in a high toned whisper, occaionla twitches occured in his left arm. "Its improper none the less, No its the rigth thing to do...it would only be...NO NOMORE, ENOUGH!" he screamed he scrambled back against teh wall, his hands gripepd tehs ides of his head and his legs fell outwards before him. His eyes were fully revealed and a large vein bulged on his forehead. The dark hall was brightly illuminated by the glowing shinobi, as jolts of raiton chakra creating sparkling electrical currents on hsi body unwillingly. "Hehehe, no no Senshui's a good boy...YES!" he called out, the sparks intensified then slowly died.

(Yea he's crazy, so what bite me.)  

xLytez

xLytez

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:36 pm
Senshui pressed his palms firmly on the cold floor. Slowly he rose to his feet, his back sliding up the wall. He place dhis right hand on his head as his left stayed on the wall as he walked. He whispered odd words, and distorted grunts to himself. He exited the academy, and his words silenced. His eyes slowly closed and his thoughts focused. He lost the look of a mad man and gaine dthe look of a shinobi genius. Which one was he truly? only time would tell.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:06 pm
Scrapples
"Well I am just a lighting clone. Currently my real body is fighting the kazekage in a spar." He walks over to his desk and sits down. "It shouldn't last too long though, then we can get to training. Right now just explore and see more of the village if you would like to."

Ryu was rather surprised with the fact that the one he was talking to was a shadow clone. He was using such a high level technique with relative ease. It was quite astonishing. From how things were going, Ryu was having a really good day so far. He was even accepted into the the raikage's personal squad! The academy classes were not that difficult. He was only wondering what challenges await him in this village. It was a small village. There was not that many people around. Even with that, Ryu never took the time to get to know the village. "Yes sir!" He said excitedly at the Raikage's order. He already was able to get off time on his first day. The raikage mentioned some sort of business about him being in a sparring arena.

Ryu bowed again before he started to leave. He noticed a man grabbing his head and starting to talk to himself. It made Ryu feel uneasy as he walked toward him. Only seconds later, the student ran out of the academy. Ryu continued walking with his guard up as he exited the academy. There he saw the same man, standing still with a neutral look on his face. "Hello there." He said politely.

Shiro_Jinketsu

Oldibon

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:12 pm
Tony Angelo
^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^
The Trickster

User Image

"Can do." Tony said as he turned the sword then sheathed it. He slowly walked out of the academy grinning wide since he finished his training.

((Sure why not))  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:07 pm
(im new to the guild so i dont really know what im suposed to do can someone help me out?)  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:25 pm
(Do you know how to RP? Just enter the academy so I can teach you the three basic jutsu and you can become genin.)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:23 pm
camor entered the academy yawning but eager to learn. he walked thru the halls trying to get a feel for the building "hello? anyone there?"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:46 pm
User ImageUser Image

The lightning clone looks up to find another student enter. Finally someone had come to give him something to do. He smiles and stands. "Hello there. I assume you are a new student."

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:43 pm
camory noded his head and bowed "um....yes sensei" he looked up and noticed something strange about the teacher "wait arent you the raikage?"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:09 pm
User ImageUser Image

Kazuo nods knowing he is surprised since most students were. "Yes I am the Raikage. I am also the academy teacher." He pauses. "Now let us begin with the first jutsu. Transformation Jutsu." He says as he makes a handsign. A cloud of smoke surrounds him and fades and from it is Kazuo though in the form of the student looking every little bit like him. "Now you try."

(Since it is an academy level jutsu it is two posts to master.)

User Image  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 259 260 261 262 263 264 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games