Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26099 26100 26101 26102 26103 26104 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:15 pm
what the ******** who is when  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:30 pm
I wonder if Trenn's recommending bioshock infinite over the first game had to do with the incredibly misleading e3 2011 gameplay trailer.

HE was so vehement about it, and then people all voted for infinite in the poll even thought they hadn't played it either.

And ... I... went in with higher expectations than I should have, I guess. I don't know how this game won so many awards when it falls flat in so many ways and fails to be ambitious in any way but a minor change in aesthetic.

I dunno. Wouldn't be the first time he tried to tell people to play games he hadn't played ;P  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:46 pm
I WANNA REVIVE THIS ARGUMENT.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:53 pm
and punch myself for buying the DLC.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:41 am
Some girl on tumblr is asking what my favorite Zelda game is and I can't do this. Could be OoT, MM, WW or now I'm thinking even Minish Cap. I guess TP isn't in the running anymore.

Usually I don't have so many favorites of one thing. Like I could usually limit it to two tied favorites.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:20 am
Does anyone here ever intentionally save a new game until they're feeling really down?

I feel like I'd last maybe a day of two. I'm pretty manic.

Does that first sentence technically have a grammar error? Theoretical split infinitive? I dunno. Whatever. Shovel knight.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:00 am
Play Shovel Knight and stop being sad. It helped me a lot. I beat it on New Game +, too and got most of the cheevos.

Cheer up, buttercup.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:42 am
I'm actually doing alright. Not much to be too upset about. My dad's in the hospital, but he's on the road to recovery, and it wasn't like... a shock or anything. He got off easier than they were expecting.

Mostly, lately I am just bored. I haven't really felt down about myself in a couple days. I'm just tired of waiting. I need to be under atleast a little pressure from outside forces, or my big brain is going to turn itself inside out to compensate. Right now, at best I am sitting on my a** doing nothing, or working on little busywork projects like trying halfheartedly to practice songs on the piano, (I've got parts of Midna's Lament from twilight princess down tight.) or things to to idly do with my fingers while I watch movies, like stitching or tying weird things with spare yarn.

What I really need is a job, but I am moving out in a few weeks, so it's a bit late now. I gave up looking back in early spring. It didn't seem like I'd be sitting on my a** for such a long time.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:21 am
Well play Shovel Knight anyway.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 11:27 am
I will get around to it.

Right now I'm trying to figure out if this shirt is too much... like... visually... like... for me http://shirt.woot.com/offers/endless-starry-night?ref=cnt_top20_bstnd_9999 to be seen in.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:15 pm
I would not say it's too much... like... visually... like... for you to be seen in.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 3:56 pm
Cool... like... thanks... like... I think.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:19 pm
Reminds me of the Dark Tower.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:59 pm
Mhmmmm. Steven king makes a lot of references to the "turtles all the way down," story. I don't think that is something he invented, but it appears in a lot of his work, I think, but maybe it's just the ones that have to do with the dark tower multiverse, like IT.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:58 am
Everyone's spoiled my dog so much that she just stands in the kitchen and barks when she wants a treat. She's gotten senile and or greedy, but is still super thin; so I am, at the same time, worried and annoyed.  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26099 26100 26101 26102 26103 26104 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games