Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26100 26101 26102 26103 26104 26105 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:18 am
If I sell a couple more trading cards, I'll have enough in my steam wallet to get the Syberia bundle. The question is, how much do I really want to play a 10 year old point and click game that I've been eyeballing for almost as long as it's been around? I've been pretty content not to play it at all.

Maybe it's a buck and a half I'd want to save on my next purchase?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:57 am
Dammit I miss my package now I have to go pick it up from the Post Office tomorrow.  

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:58 am
At least you aren't staying in a totally different city than the address your package was sent to =w=;

Luckily someone who was in the city is supposed to be bringing it to me today :333  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:18 pm
I watched some longplay footage and syberia just didn't seem like it aged well. painfully slow animations, lots of silence. I dunno. I probably would have loved it when I was 11.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:24 pm
My mom got my little brother tomodachi life today, so I might be trying that tonight. It was a new copy and sealed, but the club nintendo code has already been redeemed? :U I guess I have to call in about that.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:08 pm
ay yo look my avi got beat up woo themed avi  

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:47 pm
YAY CAMP MIIVERSE! IT'S LIKE CAMP HYRULE!!

Too bad I don't own most of those games. =w=;  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:52 pm
It's NOTHING like that. Lol.

Camp hyrule was all about overcrowded chatrooms and crappy flash games.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:54 pm
[Kegan]
I will get around to it.

Right now I'm trying to figure out if this shirt is too much... like... visually... like... for me http://shirt.woot.com/offers/endless-starry-night?ref=cnt_top20_bstnd_9999 to be seen in.

DISCWORLD  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:58 pm
GREAT A'TUIN  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:14 pm
I was trying to read a bunch of those a while back, didn't get very far. I got to Wyrd Sisters and was bored and skipped to Reaper Man and I think that was the last one I tried. I really loved their portrayal of Death though.

Lately I'm finding it harder to get into books. I picked up a book called S. that sounded really cool, it's like, immersive in that it's made to look like an old library book with notes scrawled in it that show a conversation between two people, and there's like, physical inserts of newspaper clippings and s**t. I'm gonna finish it eventually because it's really neat and Steph finished it and told me it was awesome but I dunno... BOOKS... games and shows keep over-powering my desire to read haha

BUT
I picked up Seconds by Bryan Lee O'Malley and burned through it in a couple days and dang that s**t was cool. Ending was kinda predictable, but hell of a ride.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:52 pm
I wanted to read the discworld books, but I don't even know where you're supposed to approach them from.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:38 pm
Yeah, I dunno. I was trying to read them in publication order but that wasn't really doin' it for me. It'd be like... yeah i like these characters! oh but the next book about them is like ten books away... oh...

The first two were good though. I like Rincewind... and The Luggage...

i know what i'm talking about and that's all that matters  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 7:24 am
[Kegan]
My mom got my little brother tomodachi life today, so I might be trying that tonight. It was a new copy and sealed, but the club nintendo code has already been redeemed? :U I guess I have to call in about that.
sounds like either fake new or some code jacker jacked the code with a code generator.  

Xilo The Odd

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:21 am
So Sheik, Darunia and Ruto are playable in Hyrule Warriors  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26100 26101 26102 26103 26104 26105 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games