Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26108 26109 26110 26111 26112 26113 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:52 pm
16-bit Jazzy
Oh, I didn't know the voices had been redone. They were all pretty annoying after hearing them say the same things a million times.

It's quiet around here. Is Kegan alive?

Shut up. heart I have returned.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:45 pm
:3  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

astrophe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:34 pm
[Kegan]
16-bit Jazzy
Oh, I didn't know the voices had been redone. They were all pretty annoying after hearing them say the same things a million times.

It's quiet around here. Is Kegan alive?

Shut up. heart I have returned.

rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:35 pm
Any chance any of you have a friend Safari with Ditto?  

astrophe

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:12 pm
I've been in New York for a week. visiting my early childhood haunts and also my family.

So basically, I ate egg rolls, egg bread and egg bagels for a week.

It was kinda a surprise trip. Didn't know we were going until the day before. didn't make up my mind to go along until the day of. But it was cool to see everyone. What a way to remove any doubt I might have had about moving out, though... Spend a week going from place to place with my family.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:48 pm
[Kegan]
I've been in New York for a week. visiting my early childhood haunts and also my family.

So basically, I ate egg rolls, egg bread and egg bagels for a week.

It was kinda a surprise trip. Didn't know we were going until the day before. didn't make up my mind to go along until the day of. But it was cool to see everyone. What a way to remove any doubt I might have had about moving out, though... Spend a week going from place to place with my family.

That's neat, Keegz! I was wondering where you had gone.
Wow, yeah, a whole week with your family will do that. XD
Welcome back to the internet! razz  

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:51 pm
emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:26 pm
I AM ERROR  

Sir Codin

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:08 pm
I'm still really not satisfied with how much of my finances are going to be paid for in loans this year. I know I'll do better with awards in the future, when I have a better shot at getting more grant money and scholarship funds, but Jeez. And I need to take almost half of it in unsubsidized loans, which I don't think my parents can afford to pay interest on. So... Why am I counted as a dependent student? I'm going to be living alone and on my own dime. I get... Health insurance out of this deal? Still can't even afford to see a doctor when I get sick.

I can't really think of any other benefit to being classified as a dependent. I mean, my parents can count me in their taxes, but like... good for them?

So basically it's on me to pay interest on these loans while I'm in school, so I guess I need to scramble to find a job once I move in... I'll probably have to just struggle with the carer center. I couldn't even apply for work study until recently because I couldn't log onto that section of the website.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:29 am
[Kegan]
I'm still really not satisfied with how much of my finances are going to be paid for in loans this year. I know I'll do better with awards in the future, when I have a better shot at getting more grant money and scholarship funds, but Jeez. And I need to take almost half of it in unsubsidized loans, which I don't think my parents can afford to pay interest on. So... Why am I counted as a dependent student? I'm going to be living alone and on my own dime. I get... Health insurance out of this deal? Still can't even afford to see a doctor when I get sick.

I can't really think of any other benefit to being classified as a dependent. I mean, my parents can count me in their taxes, but like... good for them?

So basically it's on me to pay interest on these loans while I'm in school, so I guess I need to scramble to find a job once I move in... I'll probably have to just struggle with the carer center. I couldn't even apply for work study until recently because I couldn't log onto that section of the website.

You have to pay on the loans while you're still in school? That's messed. I only had to start paying after I left.  

astrophe

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 9:47 am
[Kegan]

if your health insurance is with Kaiser Permanente (doubtful) its only like a 20$ co-pay for a doctor visit non emergency.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:01 am
astrophe
[Kegan]

You have to pay on the loans while you're still in school? That's messed. I only had to start paying after I left.
If your loans are subsidized, then the government will pay the interest on them when you're in school, but the amount you can borrow per semester in subsidized loans is limited. I'm getting the maximum amount Pell grants, too. By the time they got around to approving my transfer, all the FSEOG money was probably gone, I guess.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:48 pm
Sorry to be such a little whiner. Noone asked for a sermon of my woes.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:42 pm
I did.  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:15 pm
Well, YOU are weird. ;P

I just ordered a couple of custom posters with imagery I don't have the rights to by dead guys. One of a wood cut print by Hiroshi Yoshida, of the Taj Mahal in the morning, which you just can't get legitimate prints of, and one of Another World, by M.C. Escher, which has available prints, but I don't like the quality of what is available.

I also got my that image I made with the old renaissance era illustration printed as a poster.

and then I stupidly had them shipped to my parents house. instead of my new residence, which I will be living in by the time it arrives. Oh well. I'm sure someone can come bring it to me. It's a short drive.  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26108 26109 26110 26111 26112 26113 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games