Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26113 26114 26115 26116 26117 26118 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:09 am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0X7sN-1lOo !!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:58 am
I need to buy a bathing suit too. they have a saltwater lap pool and a recreational pool. It's probably hella stinky because it's in the basement, though. I hate the smell of pools without open air. But maybe it just smells salty. I've only ever smelled normal pools, to the best of my recollection.

It always confused me why they included sounds like the songs that you really couldn't hear coming out of a GB speaker. Especially in the first games. Like holy crow. Hell even on the super gameboy you couldn't, so headsets probably wouldn't have even helped much.

My posters got in today. I guess I'm gonna figure out a way to hang them.

First... I shower.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:04 am
What. I LOVE the smell of chlorine. Our athletic centre's pool is indoors but you can actually kinda smell it while walking past the building. ^w^

Hmm? I don't recall there being any part of any song that you couldn't hear with the GB speakers, except for the really high-pitched part in Pokemon Green Lavender Town...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:53 am
they're the same songs and the melody and everything is the same, but when played on youtube they always have a much richer sound.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:43 pm
No 3DS wifi at school, because they use an unsupported encryption/login credentials system. DUMMMMB. This could be patched. I guess it's not a problem for enough people. But I think most universities use User IDs, probably.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:48 pm
[Kegan]
No 3DS wifi at school, because they use an unsupported encryption/login credentials system. DUMMMMB. This could be patched. I guess it's not a problem for enough people. But I think most universities use User IDs, probably.

Welcome to college wi-fi, Keegz.  

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:57 pm
[Kegan]
Meta_Fish
Hung out with Mikey (past drummer for the Megas) last night at a show and at his place. Had a blast.
Waaait. Is he still in Richmond?
Yep! The plan was pretty haphazard and I didn't even think to invite you. I don't think it was really your scene anyway. It wasn't really mine but I had a ballin' a** time. Sometimes you just need to let go of your anxieties and jump headfirst into s**t. It was kind of an insane night and I KNOW s**t happened that would have freaked you out. xd

I did play Mega Man 2 with Mikey, though. Well, he played one stage.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:59 pm
I will more than likely be coming back up sooner than however long it took me to get back up there this time, though! I really did have a great time, shocking mainly me. People really can be nice and cool.

I think I'm definitely going to MAGfest this year.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:04 pm
Sounds like a good time. Both of those things. The things that happened and the ones that might.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:27 pm
Yeah..................... I think my 3DS connects to the Internet at school. sweatdrop like my 3DS can somehow bypass security stuff on wifi sometimes (not that I don't have a username and password anyway). It's useful when waiting at airports that don't have free wifi.  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:55 pm
I don't think that's how wifi works...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:15 pm
Well, it's how it works where I've been. razz  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:44 am
[Kegan]
That weird the only time wifi didn't work at my school was for spot pass and any Pokemon game.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:32 am
I was watching this comedy routine by a Canadian guy with Indian parents and he was talking about trying to play DDR for the first time while a bunch of (East) Asians watched and apparently one of them said "go play something your people are good at. go play the taxi game" and I laughed because he was obviously talking about Crazy Taxi. That game doesn't have any stereotypical taxi drivers either.

Tbh in Toronto I've NEVER had a cab driver who was female or who looked/sounded like he wasn't from somewhere in South Asia. Ever.  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:13 pm
[Kegan]
Sounds like a good time. Both of those things. The things that happened and the ones that might.
Apparently there's a lot of partying at Magfest which I'm not so sure about but I want to meet and see the Megas so badly! Mikey is always ******** pumped to see me and I think we'd all be pumped to finally meet.

I've been a fan for almost ten years omg. crying  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26113 26114 26115 26116 26117 26118 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games