Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26114 26115 26116 26117 26118 26119 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:23 pm
Guess who was given Bad Rats, guess who just beat Bad Rats in a 2 hour seating, guess who is about to get the last 3 achievements and give someone a copy of Bad Rats.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:26 pm
Also this http://imgur.com/hwVPIJ2  

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:53 pm
I was just reading about that today.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:15 pm
Yeah I love how when ever I used Pachirisu in the past it couldn't that hits for anything.  

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:19 pm
it what-now...?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:47 pm
[Kegan]
it what-now...?
Every Pachirisu i ever used had crap defenses.  

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

astrophe

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:29 pm
Jarogue
inb4 every vgc team runs pachirisu now. Btw do any of you play pokemon online competively?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:35 pm
astrophe
Jarogue
inb4 every vgc team runs pachirisu now. Btw do any of you play pokemon online competively?
I did at one point but I thought earthquake did in most electric pokemon in aka Why I can't run a full electric team.  

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:40 pm
Bi-Yearly reminder that AIDS is incurable.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 6:14 am
Non tumblr-users are cute.

I think it would be lame if everyone just went with Pachirisu. The Follow Me move will probably be a lot more popular now, though.

I don't play Pokemon competitively because IV/EV stuff just seems like it would take too long. There's also SOOOOOOOOOOOO much studying you need to do.

I am sort of trying to play Pokemon TCG somewhat competitively I guess, like I'm trying to have a deck that I could actually go to tourneys with. The problem is that I can't afford so many 20$ EX cards. XD And even if I order the cards IRL, they won't come with codes for the online game so I can't use them online. It does give you plenty of free cards, just not necessarily what you NEED. PCTGO is important for practice and because it lets me play with my Internet friends.

I don't know what's worse - the tedious, time-consuming nature of the video games or the high costs of the TCG.

I notice that there were less shinies in this year's VGC compared to last year's, possibly because people can't hack perfect Pokemon in from their computers anymore. Thank goodness. Hackers were a giant turn-off from the competitive scene.  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:43 am
Pokemon needs a mode with a fixed roster(rentals), like stadium did (Battle frontier had something like this in single player.). I'm not saying it has to be the only way, WAYNE, but I'm saying it'd be a lot easier to pick up and play with people at different levels of dedication. (Like Wayne.)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 11:45 am
I remember when the game was relatively new. I got the game after launch, but soon enough after that people hadn't had time to max out their EVs and breed their eugenic monsters. I was, for a short time, one of the better players among my short circle of friends. Then people started using strategies they looked up on smogon and spending way more time than I ever would on optimizing their stats, and I stopped having fun.

If I can't win because I'm smarter, I don't want to play! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Enjoy your mega garchomp!  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

astrophe

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:50 pm
[Kegan]
I remember when the game was relatively new. I got the game after launch, but soon enough after that people hadn't had time to max out their EVs and breed their eugenic monsters. I was, for a short time, one of the better players among my short circle of friends. Then people started using strategies they looked up on smogon and spending way more time than I ever would on optimizing their stats, and I stopped having fun.

If I can't win because I'm smarter, I don't want to play! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Enjoy your mega garchomp!

Garchomp's mega actually isn't as good as Garchomp regular.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:35 pm
GOOD.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:57 pm
xd  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26114 26115 26116 26117 26118 26119 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games