Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26115 26116 26117 26118 26119 26120 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:51 pm
Well, I had my first class today, and I suspect it will be my least favorite. The instructor is hard to understand and I'm not super interested in what she talks about.

She kept talking about students bringing in their laptops to work with, and she has a total ban on using smartphone cameras, even though the camera on my phone has all the specs and features that she mentioned.

Well, guess the ******** what, buddy, I don't have a laptop, I don't want to buy one for your stupid required course, and buying a digital camera would be a really dumb decision!

I know that a laptop would be a generally useful thing to own, but the only things I really need to do when away from my desktop can be done by the smartphone I already have.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 5:31 pm
Quote:
He hides who he really is and pretends to be someone else forever. So in time he becomes that person, so his lie becomes the truth, see? He transcends the mask. Well, don’t you get it? That’s how he finds happiness. That’s pretty good, right?

Meta_Fish
Captain

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:00 pm
Is that from killer 7?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:05 pm
Oh wait. no. It's Fooly Cooly. I knew it was familiar.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

astrophe

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:03 pm
We're both starting new things! I started my first day out of training and am in love with my job. I'm do ing tech support but 99% of it is updating account info and resetting passwords. So easy and people think you're magic  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 7:29 am
Astro, that sounds ideal.

Kegan, you never Pokemon battled me.

I usually just let people challenge me and I just bring my favorites, which aren't built for competitive play in any way. And I just lose and don't care because idg enough of a f. It's just cool to see their Pokemon.

Idk, there's only like two more days for the rest of the month where I even have plans. I guess I could try my hand at creating ONE competitive team. At least give my challengers a bit of a challenge instead of a free win.

Also I am stuck again in Minish Cap and don't know how much longer collecting figurines will entertain me for. =w=  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 12:34 pm
I haven't got 3ds wifi right now, or else I would battle you. I'm certain that I have before, though. I have a raichu named Buzz. Having trouble thinking of some other notable nicknames. Cindy the Scolipede?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:41 pm
Bleh, I haven't even got a team so whatever. IV breeding is too boring. Got distracted by Zelda.  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

astrophe

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 1:26 pm
It is, I'm only being driven by my best friend getting into it as well, and a it's all he talks about lol. I just hatch eggs while doing other stuff  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 3:30 pm
Trying to decide what to play on my 3DS next. I kinda wanna get Spirit Tracks since it has such presence in SSB4.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:18 am
I think spirit tracks is better than PH, but I hate playing the flute.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 11:19 am
back from my week long house sitting thing. saw jazzy on pokemon. poked her with my O-Power till it was empty. waited to make that joke for 2 days.

speaking of which, i got a pinsir with 5 max IV stats. basically only special attack isnt max. which is just great cause hes a physical striker.

i started making one cause i realized, the Mega Pinsir made normal moves flying moves, and he could learn false swipe. this made em the ultimate pokemon to go around catching everything with as flying can atleast hit everything.

then i lucked out and both a male and female egg had 4 max IV. and it pretty much went from there.  

Xilo The Odd

astrophe

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:21 pm
That's a great idea! I was using haxorus with false swipe, until I started trying to catch ditto and got rekt  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:06 pm
Any Mega Man fans should read the Megamix series. The Archie comics are alright but sometimes they delve a little too deep into Mega Man lore for my preferences and the art isn't nearly as good. Hitoshi Ariga is a master.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:45 pm
xilo pls

I hope I can get my Heracronite. The local EB Games doesn't seem to have that flyer with the serial code, but Ottawa is also lame. They probably will have it at stores back home. Srsly though, why isn't it a local wireless thing? What's with the technological downgrade all of a sudden?  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26115 26116 26117 26118 26119 26120 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games