Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26116 26117 26118 26119 26120 26121 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:37 am
So the full roster for Smash is almost completely leaked.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:06 am
Well... I guess Bowser Jr. is kinda cool... bleh

It looks like they didn't change Ganondorf at all!? I never liked him how he was.  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:18 am
I still don't believe that roster is real. I just don't see why they would take out Ice Climbers when they have been in since Melee.

About as much as I like seeing playable dogs in video games I just don't see how Duck Hunt can work. Also It seem like Bowser Jr. is using some of Diddy's moveset. Like the tongue is the tail attack and there that weird rolling attack that he does at the end of the video.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:28 am
Jarogue
I still don't believe that roster is real. I just don't see why they would take out Ice Climbers when they have been in since Melee.

About as much as I like seeing playable dogs in video games I just don't see how Duck Hunt can work. Also It seem like Bowser Jr. is using some of Diddy's moveset. Like the tongue is the tail attack and there that weird rolling attack that he does at the end of the video.

Well they had trouble making ice climbers work for the 3ds so i could see them not wasting time and making other characters then working on them post release.

Also it's not the full roster. There's 4 more characters.  

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:09 pm
Skaeryll
Jarogue

Well they had trouble making ice climbers work for the 3ds so i could see them not wasting time and making other characters then working on them post release.

Trouble how? They got Rosalina and Luma and Olimar and Pikmin to work fine but not Ice Climbers, that seem too weird.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:34 pm
16-bit Jazzy
Well... I guess Bowser Jr. is kinda cool... bleh

It looks like they didn't change Ganondorf at all!? I never liked him how he was.

I never expected him to change.  

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:06 pm
Jarogue
Skaeryll
Jarogue

Trouble how? They got Rosalina and Luma and Olimar and Pikmin to work fine but not Ice Climbers, that seem too weird.
I guess I can see it. The AI for pikmin is much more simple than for the second ice climber who has to follow you and essentially do what you do, but on their own time. Pikmin just get thrown and are an extension of olimar, and luma, from what I've seen, seems to not really act independently of rosalina at all.

If you had 4 people playing ice climbers the game would have to manage 8 fully functioning characters, and since the 3DS game already seems to be pushing the hardware limits... maybe the performance wasn't optimal?

IDK. I don't know how R&L work that well, but the AI for pikmin is probably waaaaay simpler than either.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:50 pm
Nintendo had the leak vids taken down so it's very likely to be real.

If Lucas is not unlockable I will be so sad.

Ice Climbers is just one NES game and it's horrible. They don't deserve Smash status. Good riddance, I say.

I didn't see any evidence that the dog's in. People have just been saying so. I bet he'd have a NES zapper gun. :3

I also hear Dr. Mario is back but again, have seen no evidence. While this seems kinda dumb because he COULD be a costume, I am still kinda happy tbh. I like him. c:

I've seen evidence of Dark Pit and am not pleased so far with that. It seriously could not get any clonier. His first appearance was as an alt costume in Brawl!  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:02 pm
16-bit Jazzy
Nintendo had the leak vids taken down so it's very likely to be real.

If Lucas is not unlockable I will be so sad.

Ice Climbers is just one NES game and it's horrible. They don't deserve Smash status. Good riddance, I say.

I didn't see any evidence that the dog's in. People have just been saying so. I bet he'd have a NES zapper gun. :3

I also hear Dr. Mario is back but again, have seen no evidence. While this seems kinda dumb because he COULD be a costume, I am still kinda happy tbh. I like him. c:

I've seen evidence of Dark Pit and am not pleased so far with that. It seriously could not get any clonier. His first appearance was as an alt costume in Brawl!

Have you not seen the actual roster image? I mean it's not complete but it's there.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:23 pm
Yeah, I just saw it. Not bad. Needs more ******** Lucas.  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:28 pm
Still waiting for them to include a secondary third-party character, like Tails/Knuckles. You can't ONLY include the mascots of non-Nintendo series, right? pls

Unless they were to include more Pokemon characters, I don't think anyone else from Nintendo games that would realistically appear as a newcomer could get me excited.
I've been proven wrong before, though.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:45 pm
I forgot about Rhythm Heaven character. That would be pretty exciting. AND STAGE.  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:50 pm
******** YEAH SUPER ******** SMASH BROS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NINE ******** characters leaked today. This might be the whole roster omg. Duck Hunt!!!!!!!!! LSDKFJSLDKJFLSKDJF  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:51 pm
OH my gourd Bowser Jr. and Duck Hunt and ROB YAY!!!! G&W!!! ALL MY PALS  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:01 pm
There's rumored DLC, too, but I'm pretty good with this as the final roster. UGH JUST COME THE ******** OUT ALREADY. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26116 26117 26118 26119 26120 26121 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games