Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26117 26118 26119 26120 26121 26122 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:17 pm
If we're getting some clone characters I would totally take Proto Man. Just sayin'. Oh my hype. Duck Hunt though. Show me the Duck Hunt. I want to see that reveal trailer.

Did a mock-podcast about the leak today. Working on editing it. An hour and some change.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:37 pm
Meta_Fish
If we're getting some clone characters I would totally take Proto Man. Just sayin'. Oh my hype. Duck Hunt though. Show me the Duck Hunt. I want to see that reveal trailer.

Did a mock-podcast about the leak today. Working on editing it. An hour and some change.

Having fun with that?  

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 6:28 pm
Kuzodav
Meta_Fish

Having fun with that?
YES.

It's taking forever and I'm having to hear my own voice a lot but man... I really do think I love to edit things, even if I do a half-assed job on it. It's fun to make something and to put something together.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:36 pm
[Kegan]
Jarogue
Skaeryll
Jarogue
I still don't believe that roster is real. I just don't see why they would take out Ice Climbers when they have been in since Melee.

About as much as I like seeing playable dogs in video games I just don't see how Duck Hunt can work. Also It seem like Bowser Jr. is using some of Diddy's moveset. Like the tongue is the tail attack and there that weird rolling attack that he does at the end of the video.

Well they had trouble making ice climbers work for the 3ds so i could see them not wasting time and making other characters then working on them post release.

Also it's not the full roster. There's 4 more characters.

Trouble how? They got Rosalina and Luma and Olimar and Pikmin to work fine but not Ice Climbers, that seem too weird.
I guess I can see it. The AI for pikmin is much more simple than for the second ice climber who has to follow you and essentially do what you do, but on their own time. Pikmin just get thrown and are an extension of olimar, and luma, from what I've seen, seems to not really act independently of rosalina at all.

If you had 4 people playing ice climbers the game would have to manage 8 fully functioning characters, and since the 3DS game already seems to be pushing the hardware limits... maybe the performance wasn't optimal?

IDK. I don't know how R&L work that well, but the AI for pikmin is probably waaaaay simpler than either.
Ok I get you on the Pikmin but then why not just take out nana and rebalance to be one?  

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:52 pm
I think Rosalina and Luma would be just as complicated as the Ice Climbers, especially since the Ice Climbers have been around for two games--I'm sure they've found some shortcuts to make them work better.

I'm not that bummed. They were my jam in Melee but sucked in Brawl and there are so many more interesting characters now I'm not that sad they're out. The rumor is they're DLC along with Wolf and a handful of others which would be alright by me.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:02 pm
I have been thinking all day on how Duck Hunt would work, I just can't think of anything. question

Also if it turns out that Dog and Duck works in a way like Rosalina and Luma, I'm going to be really piss.  

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:47 pm
http://youtu.be/BXTKVWwKXfw

Lemme know what you think! Cultcast's spiritual successor.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:41 pm
OMFG LOOK

http://nintendo3dsdaily.com/wiiu/mario-kart-8-getting-animal-crossing-and-zelda-dlc/

I find this more exciting than any of the SSB leak news tbh >_>;  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:28 pm
I have been waiting for Nintendo Kart to happen for so long. WHERE IS KIRBY  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:06 pm
Aight well you have fun playing link and villager in mario kart. I'll go have fun playing link and villager in SSB.  

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:29 pm
I'd rather have new SSB characters than Mario Kart characters, tbh. Mario Kart just determines slight stats. New karts and tracks are more welcomed. I'm SO glad we're getting more tracks but why does it have to take so LONG to come out? The game's been out for MONTHS and it's November before we get HALF of this, then another six months for the rest. Bummer.

Smash comes out in October. Aw yea.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:31 pm
One of the tracks looks like part of Excitebike.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:58 pm
I'm pretty excited for all the tracks I saw. there was a gloomy looking woods stage from zelda. I hope they do some kind of dramatic mood change where we take Zero G into a completely different area, like above the trees, or into the dark world or something. I don't know if they'd go hardcore on the little details for DC, but dynamic music like in Dolphin Shoals could also make it really cool, because nintendo really started using dynamic music (by my recollection, anyway) with Wind Waker.

The F Zero track is cool, and a natural choice and maybe we'll finally see some inverted Zero G half-pipes... or even some full pipes! Drive on the outside of those pipes!

I can't really infer much from the animal crossing stage, but I'm sure it'll be full of cameos and stuff, and people will love it.

I'm a bit disappointed with some of the character choices, though, but at least they didn't make anything up. Samus, Captain falcon (An F Zero stage and no captain falcon playable?) and fox would have been easy choices, I thought, but maybe they'll sell them individually later... heck, maybe they'll only be playable for people with their amiibos.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:32 pm
I am pumped for it all. Raaaah video games. Duck Hunt. Mario Kart. Bowser Jr. Link in Mario Kart. Yus yus yus yus ysuydfsl  

Meta_Fish
Captain

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:06 pm
What if the zelda level in MK8 is like Faron woods, and you can go through the trees with antigravity and underwater into lake floria, and then get shot out of a ******** cannon and go above the tree tops and race in the clouds.  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26117 26118 26119 26120 26121 26122 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games