Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2610 2611 2612 2613 2614 2615 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 4:29 pm
Jerry Spinelli... I recognise the name, but I can't remember from where.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 4:37 pm
*stares at Tana in disbelief* eek
*gluggles Trowa extra-special* heart
*nods off* I'm tired...  

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

BlackCandy705

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 4:42 pm
Trowa The Fearless

Whenever I hear that name I think of that kid show "Recess". The only girl in their little 'group' was Spinelli.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 4:44 pm
Trowa The Fearless
I just finished reading Milkweed. It was okay. But again, I'm slightly dissapointed...I never expected Misha to still be uncivilized after so many years, I'd figgure that by the time he stayed in America that long to meet his wife, he'd change. Oh well. I like his other works, Like Stargirl for instance. When I was in the 6th grade we read Jerri Spinelli's "Do the Funky Pickle". I loved it. ^^;;

Honestly though, I don't really have a favorite author. I read whatever I can find. But mostly I love fantasy novels, like the Harry Potter Series and The Alchemyst by Michael Scott. I wanna see the second book in that series too...Has anyone read the second book? Is it any good?  

Stargirl_Tasha

Girl-Crazy Kitten

9,175 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Clambake 200

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:28 pm
*gluggles Snowman back*

I figured out where I knew of Jerry Spinelli. Maniac Magee and Wringer. I also found out who I was confusing him with: Louis Sachar, author of Holes and Sideways Stories from Wayside School (a series of novels I haven't read in a LONG time).  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:34 pm
Trowa The Fearless
*gluggles Snowman back*

I figured out where I knew of Jerry Spinelli. Maniac Magee and Wringer. I also found out who I was confusing him with: Louis Sachar, author of Holes and Sideways Stories from Wayside School (a series of novels I haven't read in a LONG time).

I've heard of that(Sideways Stories from Wayside School)....crap I can't remember. What's it about?  

BlackCandy705

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:39 pm
Tana . . .

O_o

*imagines that sight, hell, even the process to obtain this atrocity to maleness* Damn . . . Just-- dayum.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:40 pm
Hang in there Tana (pun intended) *gasps*

I <3'd the book Stargirl. Definitely one of my favorites from my childhood. It reminded me ever so slightly of the movie Amelie and every time I hear the pledge of allegiance I want to say "And a black bean burrito for all"

Electric Kool-Aid

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 7:54 pm
BlackCandy705
Trowa The Fearless
*gluggles Snowman back*

I've heard of that(Sideways Stories from Wayside School)....crap I can't remember. What's it about?

The misadventures of Mrs. Jewl's students on the thirtieth story. Oh, and there was no nineteenth story.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 10:36 pm
*nods*hmm....sounds interesting. I'll have to get it.  

BlackCandy705

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 10:45 pm
*also nods* I need to acquire copies of the books, as well...  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:29 am
Wow... go Tana I guess. I actually could say somethign positive, but I'll remain objective and say it makes not a bit of difference to me.  

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Trowa The Fearless

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:36 am
Note to self: When someone makes the effort to hide text, and you get the feeling that you don't want to read it, don't read it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 8:58 am
Hahahaha. *huggles Trowa* Deep breaths it'll be alright. blaugh

Electric Kool-Aid

BlackCandy705

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:42 am
*falls onto floor laughing* Oh my god dude. Tana are you serious? LOLOLOL. Dude, why would you do that? Who are you going to be showing it off to anyway?Scratch that, I don't want to know. God, that's hilarious. *tries to breathe* How many piercings would that make?  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2610 2611 2612 2613 2614 2615 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games