Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26118 26119 26120 26121 26122 26123 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:11 pm
Kuzodav
Aight well you have fun playing link and villager in mario kart. I'll go have fun playing link and villager in SSB.

I'm gonna play both games, duh.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:23 pm
Right, forgot how much I wanted Paper Mario in Smash. Well now Dr. Mario seems kinda disappointing.  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:55 pm
Kuzodav
Aight well you have fun playing link and villager in mario kart. I'll go have fun playing link and villager in SSB.

will pay no more than 10 dollas  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:19 am
16-bit Jazzy
Dr. Mario seems kinda disappointing.

emotion_donotwant  

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:54 am
Kuzodav
16-bit Jazzy
Dr. Mario seems kinda disappointing.

emotion_donotwant
You know he disappointing since he got in over both Roy and Mewtwo.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:58 am
Also I think I'm going to advance pay for the Mario Kart 8 DLC since that allows you to get both different color Yoshis and Shyguys right away.

My we can have a Yoshi's Island race with only Shyguys and Yoshis.  

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:35 am
Roy and Mewtwo would have been better, yeah.

I am spoiled after watching a really cool Paper Mario Brawl hack that looked soon good. AND there's a Paper Mario stage in SSB4! He would have been up there with Villager and Greninja for me, in terms of excitement, if it were him.

Dr. Mario is aight, I'm not exactly opposed to having him and I'll use him more than vanilla Mario because he probs won't have the shitty F.L.U.D.D. move, but they could have just made him an alt skin if they'd tried. He also look cooler than regular Mario. It's just not worth squeeing over.

I don't really know enough about the other newcomers that got leaked to be excited. Shulk is probs just another pretty boy with a sword and Bowser Jr. looks cool but he's not the most exciting choice. I'm really interested to see how Duck Hunt works, though.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:37 am
Jarogue
so I think I'm going to advance pay for the Mario Kart 8 DLC since that allows you to get both different color Yoshis and Shyguys right away.

My we can have a Yoshi's Island race with only Shyguys and Yoshis.

Ohh, really? Cool! I know someone here is especially excited for Shyguy colors.  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:43 am
But Dr. Mario was Fish's main in Melee, so how dare I be at ALL critical of his return, amirite ? razz

*gets banned from guild*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:46 am
It would be dumb if they brought Roy back too, I'm only biased because he was MY Melee main. And his new design for FE:A looked in incredibly cool. With so many similar characters already though, he'd be a terrible choice. I'd have liked him over Lucina or Ike, but not Robin. Too late now, anyhow.  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:29 am
Okay, so the pack with link is actually called Zelda x Mario Kart 8, so wouldn't it make more sense for all more than one of the characters in the pack to be from Zelda? Zelda, Link and Ganon. there's a trio for you. Bing bang boom.

But nope. CAT PEACH.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:34 am
The Eleventh AK
Kuzodav

will pay no more than 10 dollas
Actually. 12 seems pretty fair. It's like 50% more tracks. As the originator of this joke, I can say that I would in fact pay more than 12 dolla for this. DIS IS GUD VALUE

I mean, probably. I don't doubt nintendo can deliver quality, but will it live up to my HYPE? (Or will it be more cat peach and less zelda?)

I kinda hope that the cups are a bit heavier on the new tracks than the retro ones. I know conceptualizing whole new tracks is harder than adding new sections to work features into the old ones, but I just want so much.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

DiglidiDudeNG

Newbie Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:07 am
Been working on this lately...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:28 am
what is the image in the top middle?  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:57 am
Got to say, Shyguys don't get much air off of jumps, but dare god do they push into 1st with their acceleration.  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26118 26119 26120 26121 26122 26123 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games