Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26119 26120 26121 26122 26123 26124 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:55 am
Might just be me, but it took me some real thought to decrypt that sentence, Jarogue. Lol... when you go back and correct the typos noone will get this. Without this handy contextualization, anyway.

My pack of black socks arrived today and I can finally wear those slip on shoes I got a while ago. They look much better with black socks. It's silly how that works. With White socks, I kinda looked like Sonic the hedgehog circa 2000.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:48 pm
16-bit Jazzy
Roy would have been better.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Totes. We need two Marth clones.  

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

Kuzodav

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:51 pm
That being said. I'm glad Lucina is in.
Marth's a b***h.
Lucina is a baller.

I'm still most pumped for Little Mac, tho.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:08 pm
Please, continue to take select phrases out of context and then not read whatever else I said. razz

Roy would ONLY have been better IMO because I'm biased. That's literally the only reason. Objectively, like I said, he'd have been a terrible choice.

I like Lucina better than Marth, but Marth is the poster boy for FE so they're not going to take him out and just have her instead. That's just like... out of the question. Not that I'd have any qualms with it.  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:12 pm
Srsly though look at this baller. Dayum. If only his game were ever localized outside of Japan, he could have been the guy instead of Ike.

Also, there's too much blue hair in the new Smash and now, without Lucas' Claus form, NO REDHEADS!!! Racist!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:18 pm
He reminds me of Raphael from Soul Calibur in that art.

Kuzodav

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:03 pm
Still hopin' for Ridley. There's a slight chance...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:06 pm
As far as clone go we don't really know at all how cloney they might be, anyway. Brawl's clones were a lot better than Melee's, to the point where we're bickering why they didn't pick them over a Melee clone.

That might not be the final roster anyway. There's room for five more characters and there was a leak a month ago about Bowser Jr. which stated Ice Climbers, Snake, Wolf and Lucas might show up as DLC.

For all we know though, Dr. Mario, Lucina and Dark Pit could all be fairly different from their original copies. Add in being able to customize their special moves and they might end up being radically different. I doubt the doctor will have FLUDD, at least. But hopefully still the cape oh my god.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:29 pm
Man, now Lucas AND Duck have the announcer saying their names. My kingdom for a "Matthew" or "Fish" character. sad  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:39 pm
Ohhhhhhhhh my god I'm hype for Nintendo DLC. ******** finally. I just wish I didn't have to wait until November and MAY to get it. Christ.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Kuzodav

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:45 pm
Meta_Fish
Man, now Lucas AND Duck have the announcer saying their names. My kingdom for a "Matthew" or "Fish" character. sad

Maybe they could skip Isaac and go straight to Matthew as a playable character.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:49 pm
I'm kind of s**t out of luck, though.  

Kuzodav

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:09 pm
Yeah, I was really hoping for Matthew just for that reason alone, but I don't think that's very likely. I can't think of any characters named any variation of Shawn, either.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 4:17 pm
Wait, now that I think about it, aren't the characters in Mario Kart all pretty cloney? A lot of the karts, wheels and almost all of the gliders, too. xd

Still, I'm happy we're getting non-Mario characters AND new tracks. My kingdom for Kirby (and Mega Man). I hope this isn't the end of the DLC and according to that one leaked image of extra cup icons, it probably isn't.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:44 pm
[Kegan]
Might just be me, but it took me some real thought to decrypt that sentence, Jarogue. Lol... when you go back and correct the typos noone will get this. Without this handy contextualization, anyway.
Wow, sorry about that. I must have been really tried after classes today.  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26119 26120 26121 26122 26123 26124 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games