Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26136 26137 26138 26139 26140 26141 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 3:33 pm

JAROGUE... WHAT'S THE SECRET TO GETTING THE HIGH SCORE ON THE TORNADO LEVELS? I'm comboing as much as I can but it's not helping enough. At best, I'm still missing around 500 points.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 5:15 pm

JAROGUE... WHAT'S THE SECRET OF ETERNAL YOUTH? Getting old is scary.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:28 pm

JAROGUE PLEASE SHARE YOUR WISDOM WITH US
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:30 pm

16-bit Jazzy
JAROGUE... WHAT'S THE SECRET TO GETTING THE HIGH SCORE ON THE TORNADO LEVELS? I'm comboing as much as I can but it's not helping enough. At best, I'm still missing around 500 points.

When you hold down shoot button to shoot homingshot you can still hit ships even if they are off screen or behind you. You can get net combos that way.
Also I forget which part it is, but when you see floating mines you can net a 100+ combo off them if you hold homingshot on all of then until you finish passing the last one.

Also as a heads up what ever you do, DO NOT DO GOOD ON THE KART MINI-GAME THE FIRST TIME.

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:34 pm

Also about to play Mario Kart by the way.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:35 pm

Jarogue
16-bit Jazzy

When you hold down shoot button to shoot homingshot you can still hit ships even if they are off screen or behind you. You can get net combos that way.
Also I forget which part it is, but when you see floating mines you can net a 100+ combo off them if you hold homingshot on all of then until you finish passing the last one.

Also as a heads up what ever you do, DO NOT DO GOOD ON THE KART MINI-GAME THE FIRST TIME.

Thank you! I wasn't sure if it was hitting the offscreen ships. It's especially hard to tell since this version of SADX makes the score all messed up on Tornado levels, so usually I can't even see the score meter.

The floating mines are only in the 2nd Tornado stage, I think, but I'll keep that in mind.

Isn't the first time you do the kart minigame in story mode, with Sonic? Oh jeez I hope I didn't do well. ._. Probably not really. xd I think you were watching for that part...

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:37 pm

I would totally play Mario Kart too but I already told somebody I'd play Pokemon cards with them now. This doesn't even happen that often... =w=
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:41 pm

[Kegan]
JAROGUE... WHAT'S THE SECRET OF ETERNAL YOUTH? Getting old is scary.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You see sir that is a secret .

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:43 pm

16-bit Jazzy

Isn't the first time you do the kart minigame in story mode, with Sonic? Oh jeez I hope I didn't do well. ._. Probably not really. xd I think you were watching for that part...
There emblems for doing the mini-games out side the story for all of them.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 7:47 pm

Scratch that, looks like I can play a few races of Mario Kart!

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:34 pm

Enjoyed the 6000 bracket races?
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:59 pm

Jarogue
Enjoyed the 6000 bracket races?

They were tough, but still fun! Would play in that bracket again.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:08 pm

I'm starting to think this Sky Chase game is just not designed very well. I'm not necessarily getting the points for everything I lock onto, even if it's still onscreen (or just SLIGHTLY offscreen) sometimes when I shoot it. There's just like no way to tell if it'll actually count or not. If I ever do this it'll probably be a fluke!

Ugh... so discouraging...
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:36 pm

Plus, the fact that the score just gets bigger/more out of sight each time you play a Tornado subgame in this version just goes to show how much they gave a s**t about it. I have to keep restarting the game every two tries or else I can't see the score count, and I'm worried it's bothering my Steam friends to be notified that I'm playing every five minutes or so. =m=

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:12 pm

HOLY s**t I DID IT AND IT WASN'T A FLUKE AND NOT ONLY DID I FINALLY GET OVER 8000 BUT I GOT OVER 9000!!!!! FELT SO GOOD. I AM THE TORNADO QUEEN.

...or I will be once I get the emblem for the 2nd Sky Chase. =w=;;;
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26136 26137 26138 26139 26140 26141 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games