Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2612 2613 2614 2615 2616 2617 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:20 pm
HOLYSHITIJUSTGOTADIAMONDCHARMFROMDAILYCHAINCE

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:38 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
I don't really calculate the tax; I just carry more money than I know I'll spend, money I know I wont spend (because I would like to keep it over an item).
I've gotten over that stage (thank goodness) that I need to buy everything interesting.
Do you ever plan on getting a job? Working form home? Something private, like a shop or writing?
Wow... that's BS.
OMG I DO THAT TOO. NOT JUST ON GAIA BUT FB. ALL THE TIME.
-cling-
Yah, you're UBER nice to new people! I wish the niceness attracted more faces.
Oh okay.
I do have febreeze, if you are worried about it smelling. It does help because it's a nice, neutral scent. Not like dying petunias like the ones for the bathroom, xD
I so will! You kidding me? biggrin
I love your spazflails xD
Never heard of cabling before 0-o
Yah, it's like, 16 feet long I think. The story was the lady to knit the scarf has so much earn, but she wasn't told not to use it all, so she just used it all! rofl
Ah! omg no, it would take forever! redface
I've never heard of it xD

Since I generally only have small amounts of money, it's really important to me to calculate tax.
And I like to calculate when I use gift cards to make sure I don't go over.
I might do private things. Do finances and stuff for my beau, maybe bake the occasional cake. Do the occasional commission. But nothing official, I can't work with people I'm not close with or communicate well enough with other people to do real business. I also can't drive so that's kinda a giant setback for, well, EVERYTHING.
I guess my cuddly cuteness just isn't enough to keep people coming back. X3
The cream yarn is fiiiinally practically dry. About dry enough for use now and it doesn't seem to have soured even though it took so long. It might smell a little bit like Tresemme shampoo, though, because that's what I used to wash it. >>;
You're so nice~ *cuddles up against and purrs*
Cabling is mostly a sweater technique, makes it look like there's braids or twists on it. Most sweaters with, like, textured patterns on them use cabling.
Pfft, that's why I said summer. I doubt it would be much more complicated and time consuming than the Katamari King and Queen of all Cosmos hats I intend to make once I pick up all the colors I need. >>;
I talked my beau into wearing one with me ages ago if I made one.
Also much simpler than the pterodactyl hat I made for myself my first year of uni. Complete with poseable wings. >>;
A lot of crafters seem to have a curious tendency to hoard materials. I am no exception, of course; you don't want to know how much stuff I have hoarded.
Really, never? Huh, must be an early nineties kid thing, then, my friends and I all used that word a lot in late elementary, early middle school.
Obviously I just never grew up. >>;

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:41 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy
Phoenix Paladin
*sings Linkin Park and Dragonforce on the top of my lungs* I can't get their songs out of my head these days... They're just too good!

I imagined a tiny you standing atop a set of lungs belting out Linkin Park songs.
I might have to write this down to draw at some point, it amuses me.

OH GOD THAT'S BLOODY BRILLIANT! XD

I will try to do it at some point!
It could be a while because I have a hard time using my tablet with the beau's desktop.
So to do digital art, like I usually do, it will have to wait until I either get a new system or get a new digital tablet.
Physical media will have to wait for me to find proper materials...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:47 pm
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge

I imagined a tiny you standing atop a set of lungs belting out Linkin Park songs.
I might have to write this down to draw at some point, it amuses me.

OH GOD THAT'S BLOODY BRILLIANT! XD

I will try to do it at some point!
It could be a while because I have a hard time using my tablet with the beau's desktop.
So to do digital art, like I usually do, it will have to wait until I either get a new system or get a new digital tablet.
Physical media will have to wait for me to find proper materials...

Any particular reason you find it difficult?
I like to sketch. That's it sweatdrop
Unless I get a tablet where the screen is projected into the tablet or I can draw onto the screen, I'm not doing digital art xD

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 6:58 pm
Queen Spazzy

Since I generally only have small amounts of money, it's really important to me to calculate tax.
And I like to calculate when I use gift cards to make sure I don't go over.
I might do private things. Do finances and stuff for my beau, maybe bake the occasional cake. Do the occasional commission. But nothing official, I can't work with people I'm not close with or communicate well enough with other people to do real business. I also can't drive so that's kinda a giant setback for, well, EVERYTHING.
I guess my cuddly cuteness just isn't enough to keep people coming back. X3
The cream yarn is fiiiinally practically dry. About dry enough for use now and it doesn't seem to have soured even though it took so long. It might smell a little bit like Tresemme shampoo, though, because that's what I used to wash it. >>;
You're so nice~ *cuddles up against and purrs*
Cabling is mostly a sweater technique, makes it look like there's braids or twists on it. Most sweaters with, like, textured patterns on them use cabling.
Pfft, that's why I said summer. I doubt it would be much more complicated and time consuming than the Katamari King and Queen of all Cosmos hats I intend to make once I pick up all the colors I need. >>;
I talked my beau into wearing one with me ages ago if I made one.
Also much simpler than the pterodactyl hat I made for myself my first year of uni. Complete with poseable wings. >>;
A lot of crafters seem to have a curious tendency to hoard materials. I am no exception, of course; you don't want to know how much stuff I have hoarded.
Really, never? Huh, must be an early nineties kid thing, then, my friends and I all used that word a lot in late elementary, early middle school.
Obviously I just never grew up. >>;

Well that is smart.
man I feel like a d**k now ;___;
Ever tried to do work around other people's house work or yard work? In a neighboring community?
Well, what about just shipping from a local post office?
Dawwww come on!
Yay! Oh I like that shampoo :3
-snuggle- -cuddles-
Ohhhhh okay.
Omg that sounds COMPLEX! Omg take pictures if you ever do.
...You made a what? o-0 woah. WAIT, I MISSED THE HAT PART. IT'S A HAT?!!?!
Oh I know. I hoard tons of crap. All the time. xD
Growing old is required. Growing old is optional ;3

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:32 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Any particular reason you find it difficult?
I like to sketch. That's it sweatdrop
Unless I get a tablet where the screen is projected into the tablet or I can draw onto the screen, I'm not doing digital art xD

We just don't really have a good set-up.
We use the television in the living room and the chair is too far away from it for me to really see my work and I don't particularly want to sit, like, RIGHT in front of the TV on the floor. (Which is where I'd have to be to see everything properly)
And he has a different resolution than my laptop, a little wider with the same height, and my tablet is ooold, analog computer monitors old, so it's meant for resolutions with the same ratio of width to height as the old 1024x768 res.
It takes some weird contorting of normal movements to get the shapes you want on modern widescreen ratios.
I also don't have my usual programs or any of my color swatches or usual setup since this isn't my computer. I mean, it's easy enough to get the program again, I use a piece of open source software known as GIMP, I prefer it to Adobe software, less complicated and saves in the format I want, the only problem is it doesn't like to use the CMYK system of colors, but that's easy enough to work around. My swatches, though, and I have quite a few of them saved so I don't have to try to mix up exact colors all the time, are more complicated to get back. Impossible, really, since we don't have a drive reader laying around anywhere and laptop HDDs aren't exactly compatible with desktop inner workings.
I do... a lot of different art, actually.
My favorite is digital media, mostly digital painting, but I do some vector art, too; it's nice because since I have my tablet and know where to find good open source software, I don't have to pay in anything but time and effort.
I've done just about every main physical medium there is, though; ink, acrylic, watercolor, pencil, charcoal (vine charcoal is the best charcoal, I SWEAR), collage, all sorts of stuff. Was sort of a requirement since I took high school art classes and was an arts major at uni. ^^;
Good luck getting that! Those are expeeeeeensive. (I looked into them at one point while I was serious about becoming a 3D model artist.)
What you MIGHT rather look into is a special kind of stylus or pen that records your movements and translates them into lines in software like PhotoShop.
Check out the Wacom site, they're the best name in digital art tools like tablets and stuff.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:12 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Well that is smart.
man I feel like a d**k now ;___;
Ever tried to do work around other people's house work or yard work? In a neighboring community?
Well, what about just shipping from a local post office?
Dawwww come on!
Yay! Oh I like that shampoo :3
-snuggle- -cuddles-
Ohhhhh okay.
Omg that sounds COMPLEX! Omg take pictures if you ever do.
...You made a what? o-0 woah. WAIT, I MISSED THE HAT PART. IT'S A HAT?!!?!
Oh I know. I hoard tons of crap. All the time. xD
Growing old is required. Growing old is optional ;3

Ahah, you're fine, you're fine~
I don't mind, I've taken worse s**t from my family, to be honest, at least you're just honestly curious and not openly vindictive.
I've done painting and stuff for the beau's family, but that's it.
I've never shipped a thing in my life, we will see how things go when I send you your things and mail a scarf to my bestie.
Ohh, that's good, it was the only shampoo I had that I knew wasn't dyed and I didn't mind sacrificing to clean my yarn. I was afraid anything colored might stain the yarn since it's so light. ^^;
I definitely will! I have a pattern around here somewhere in a box of Shojo Beat magazines for the Queen of all Cosmos, so I was just going to edit it to make the King, too, I just haven't gotten around to digging out the pattern and buying all the yarn yet, 'Cause the King takes, like, every color of the rainbow and then some. >>;
(I was talking about the hats to the beau today and he was suddenly like "IF WE HAVE A WEDDING CEREMONY WE HAVE TO WEAR THOSE HATS." Isn't he awesome? cat_whee )
Yup, it's a hat! I'm not entirely sure where it ended up after the last winter I wore it, but if I manage to dig it up again I'll try to get a picture to show you its awesomeness. Push comes to shove, I still have the pattern pieces I used for it stored in a notebook in my purse and I can make another at some point after picking up some sturdy craft wire. (Its what makes the wings poseable, and the only thing I'm missing materials-wise unless my extra fleece got tossed out.)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:14 pm
OHGODOHGODOHGOD
GOLD SHOP UPDATE
FOR PAWS
I MUST BUY ALL THE THINGS!!
And later have buyer's remorse.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 2:05 am
Well, not as much buyer's remorse as I thought.
So new avi, yay~
But now I have to remember ANOTHER color just as I was getting used to the last one.
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:56 am
Queen Spazzy

Ahah, you're fine, you're fine~
I don't mind, I've taken worse s**t from my family, to be honest, at least you're just honestly curious and not openly vindictive.
I've done painting and stuff for the beau's family, but that's it.
I've never shipped a thing in my life, we will see how things go when I send you your things and mail a scarf to my bestie.
Ohh, that's good, it was the only shampoo I had that I knew wasn't dyed and I didn't mind sacrificing to clean my yarn. I was afraid anything colored might stain the yarn since it's so light. ^^;
I definitely will! I have a pattern around here somewhere in a box of Shojo Beat magazines for the Queen of all Cosmos, so I was just going to edit it to make the King, too, I just haven't gotten around to digging out the pattern and buying all the yarn yet, 'Cause the King takes, like, every color of the rainbow and then some. >>;
(I was talking about the hats to the beau today and he was suddenly like "IF WE HAVE A WEDDING CEREMONY WE HAVE TO WEAR THOSE HATS." Isn't he awesome? cat_whee )
Yup, it's a hat! I'm not entirely sure where it ended up after the last winter I wore it, but if I manage to dig it up again I'll try to get a picture to show you its awesomeness. Push comes to shove, I still have the pattern pieces I used for it stored in a notebook in my purse and I can make another at some point after picking up some sturdy craft wire. (Its what makes the wings poseable, and the only thing I'm missing materials-wise unless my extra fleece got tossed out.)

Oh... I'm sorry ;___;
Oh, that's sweet! I'd love to see it sometime.
Ah okie. Oh wow yah, that's an idea ._.
Wow a pattern from a magazine o-0 Never heard of it sweatdrop What's the King?
Lol my mum has a lot of yarn too. Even some angora from back when my aunt used to knit ...
OMG PLEASE DO THAT I WOULD KILL TO SEE YOU IN A WEDDING DRESS AND A PTERODACTYL HAT I SERIOUSLY WOULD.
pleasepleasepleasepleaseletmeseeeeaaapppiiicccc emotion_kirakira
HA! That's awesome!
I made one of these:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Out of felt and stuff. It's been a while but he's not entirely done.

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:39 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Oh... I'm sorry ;___;
Oh, that's sweet! I'd love to see it sometime.
Ah okie. Oh wow yah, that's an idea ._.
Wow a pattern from a magazine o-0 Never heard of it sweatdrop What's the King?
Lol my mum has a lot of yarn too. Even some angora from back when my aunt used to knit ...
OMG PLEASE DO THAT I WOULD KILL TO SEE YOU IN A WEDDING DRESS AND A PTERODACTYL HAT I SERIOUSLY WOULD.
pleasepleasepleasepleaseletmeseeeeaaapppiiicccc emotion_kirakira
HA! That's awesome!
I made one of these:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Out of felt and stuff. It's been a while but he's not entirely done.

Well, as luck has it, I DO have some photos of some of my pieces. This is all ooooold stuff, though, from high school. You can look here, though, if you want.
Pretty sure you've seen the few digital pieces I have over on dA.
With good reason, Shojo Beat is a now defunct magazine that was formerly published by Viz; it was the feminine counterpart to Shonen Jump, but they stopped publishing it around my last year of high school or so.
Unfortunately, I have every intention of fighting tooth and nail against a ceremony. I don't WANT a ceremony. At all. I just want to go to the courthouse, get it done, and not even have a gathering afterwards. Though I do intend to bake my own cake. Also, ahahaha, youwillnevergetmeinaweddingdressIwouldcutabitch.
This is the King of All Cosmos.
That's cool! I think you showed him to me once. You cot irritated with spots on his cap not being quite kosher, I think?
*remembers strange things but can't remember own age*

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:26 pm
Have you ever had those nights where you're so exhausted, and you really want to go to bed, but you're just like, "No! I cannot go to sleep! Not here! Not now! I am not weak!", and staying awake becomes like a pride thing?

Paladin Magnus Dawnguard

Vampiric Paladin

16,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Charging Power 75

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:59 pm
Queen Spazzy

Well, as luck has it, I DO have some photos of some of my pieces. This is all ooooold stuff, though, from high school. You can look here, though, if you want.
Pretty sure you've seen the few digital pieces I have over on dA.
With good reason, Shojo Beat is a now defunct magazine that was formerly published by Viz; it was the feminine counterpart to Shonen Jump, but they stopped publishing it around my last year of high school or so.
Unfortunately, I have every intention of fighting tooth and nail against a ceremony. I don't WANT a ceremony. At all. I just want to go to the courthouse, get it done, and not even have a gathering afterwards. Though I do intend to bake my own cake. Also, ahahaha, youwillnevergetmeinaweddingdressIwouldcutabitch.
This is the King of All Cosmos.
That's cool! I think you showed him to me once. You cot irritated with spots on his cap not being quite kosher, I think?
*remembers strange things but can't remember own age*

Omg the Japan scene! emotion_kirakira
Yah I've seen your DA stuff biggrin
Ah I think my sister read Shonen Jump :O
Really? Why not? Even if it's just family and a few friends? Like, 12 people even?
Iwillgetyouintoaweddingdressifitkillsmebecauseyou'resobeautifulchuchu
...oh neutral
Yah pretty much xD Ug I want to work on him again!!! >.<
LOL it's so fine xD I'm 16 :3

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 7:05 pm
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Omg the Japan scene! emotion_kirakira
Yah I've seen your DA stuff biggrin
Ah I think my sister read Shonen Jump :O
Really? Why not? Even if it's just family and a few friends? Like, 12 people even?
Iwillgetyouintoaweddingdressifitkillsmebecauseyou'resobeautifulchuchu
...oh neutral
Yah pretty much xD Ug I want to work on him again!!! >.<
LOL it's so fine xD I'm 16 :3

I still have that one tucked away in a portfolio in a closet. I did it as a sort of gift for my beau his first year in college.
I'm not sure I have all the others anymore, though.
I gave stuff away a lot, and I had a cat that liked to eat and pee on my things for a while. (His name is Neko, I arranged to have my beau's parents take him back and keep him for me because he could be an outside cat there, they have a good deal of property, and he's a perfect angel for them, they think it was because he didn't want to be separated from Kabe, his mother. Go figure.)
'cause most of my family makes me miserable and most of the beau's family makes him miserable and I don't have friends and his friends live far away or have babies. Not much point to having a gathering with no one there.
I mean, I could maybe do a dinner with our parents or something, but the last thing I want to do on a day I want to be happy is be surrounded by people that make me feel like crap.
And if we held a ceremony everyone in my family would expect something traditional and I don't do that s**t.
No. Just no. I don't wear white. I don't wear pastels. I don't wear silk or whatever they make them out of. I don't like traditional formal dresses and I REALLY don't like modern 'in' formal dresses. Closest I've ever gotten was my prom dress. One of exactly two dresses I own. The other dress is a casual one that I happened to like the pattern on.
If you had ever played any of the Katamari games, you would understand that the development team was on some sort of drugs when they came up with the idea and thought it would make a great game.
The King is hilarious, though, and I thought it would make a pretty fabulous winter hat.
My beau and I are fans of the Katamari games.
I think I am 22? Maybe... Ahaha, Idon'tknowseriously.
I didn't realize I was so much older than you!

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2014 8:20 pm
I just got this adorable little thing out of the dumpster.
Who would throw away something so cute?!
I wish my animal base could wear him.
User Image

Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2612 2613 2614 2615 2616 2617 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games