Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26142 26143 26144 26145 26146 26147 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 11:36 am
I decide to do spectator mode and some how I got a 4 Captain Falcon match. They all started with taunts and then suicide twice. The rest of the matches was full of Falcon punches until one broke a smash ball. The other 3 line up to get hit with the final smash. At the end 3 of them went into sudden death and just taunted until the bob-ombs came. I still won the bet.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2014 6:19 pm
Projects upon projects upon midterms  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:42 pm
>_<  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:16 pm
Xilo The Odd
astrophe
Jarogue
astrophe
From what I've seen, I'm ok waiting for wiiu
But what if the rumors are true and some characters can only be unlock in the 3DS ver and vice versa with the Wii U. With the only way to get them all the characters is to buy both and use the transfer feature.

I'll deal with it when the time comes I guess? Realistically, no one I know has a 3ds and smash so it's not like I'm missing out playing with friends. I've got so much to play on 3ds right now I'll be fine waiting a few months to get the wii u version
D: we r nawt fwends here?

Sorry! I meant offline people. None of the people I hang out with except 1 guy plays video games. And he wrongly says smash is the worst ever game.  

astrophe

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:43 pm
lol remember when I thought Lucina should have been an alt skin for Marth

Now I'm thinking they could have just cut Marth (or replaced him with poor Chrom...). Goodbye...

Lucina is love, Lucina is life.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:34 am
I'm better with marth than lucina, somehow. I never thought I was very good at landing blows with the tip, or anything, but I guess it just happens. He's my second highest score in Classic mode.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 5:12 pm
Marth for the loss.

Is anyone planning on getting Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate when it comes out? I'm kinda interested... hopefully the controls don't suck like they have on the Wii and the Wii U.

Hopefully the menu stuff will actually make sense, too so I can actually use items aside from the default one... (I tried the demo again, the beginner's mission went okay but the advanced one was impossible because I didn't understand how to use items... like, how hard does that need to be?)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:07 pm
The controls will probably be the same as ever, because if they changed it they'd risk alienating their hard core.

That said, I currently have a pre order on it (Something I don't usually do, but amazon had preorders for 10 dollars off one day a couple weeks ago, and I figured WHY NOT.) but I'm kinda waiting to see how it turns out. I'm not really committed to it. I didn't have to put any cash down.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:22 am
Okay reflect battle is a b***h with Mega Man when half you moves are projectile  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:09 pm
I just played one match of For Glory 1 on 1.
I won (but barely)
2 intense 4 me.
I'm retiring with a perfect record.  

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:16 pm
About half of the people I encountered kinda played like total shitlords. (Spamming one hard to counter move, or sucking me off the side as kirby when they were barely 1 life ahead.)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 10:24 pm
Yeah. I went against a Sheik who needle spammed.  

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:40 am
16-bit Jazzy
Marth for the loss.

Is anyone planning on getting Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate when it comes out? I'm kinda interested... hopefully the controls don't suck like they have on the Wii and the Wii U.

Hopefully the menu stuff will actually make sense, too so I can actually use items aside from the default one... (I tried the demo again, the beginner's mission went okay but the advanced one was impossible because I didn't understand how to use items... like, how hard does that need to be?)
I plan to. and the controls will likley be similar but one difference. NO SWIMMING!
it was a neat idea but... swimming just doesnt work well for monster hunter.

edit: decided to check for any update on a release day, saw video for link costume. its so perfect cause link and monster hunters have so much in common.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 2:18 pm
16-bit Jazzy
lol remember when I thought Lucina should have been an alt skin for Marth

Now I'm thinking they could have just cut Marth (or replaced him with poor Chrom...). Goodbye...

Lucina is love, Lucina is life.

lol... LOL

That's a good one Jazz.  

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2014 3:52 pm
ug how the hell do i unlock duck hunt and game n watch? the wiki is full of s**t.  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26142 26143 26144 26145 26146 26147 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games