Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26144 26145 26146 26147 26148 26149 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:19 pm

CarcharOdin
Okay, so I have no ******** clue what to think of this whole #Gamergate thing because one side says one thing and the other side says something completely different. Gamergate says "corruption in journalism, gamers are not dead and other s**t" and anti-GG's are all like "ZOMG, SEXISM AND MISOGYNY."

I have friends and family members who are wrapped up in this s**t and are on one side or the other.

Can anyone give me their thoughts?
This is about as far a I understand it, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMSH17zDnKs&list=UUeOxS5migP882araMGedONg
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:38 pm

Jarogue
CarcharOdin
Okay, so I have no ******** clue what to think of this whole #Gamergate thing because one side says one thing and the other side says something completely different. Gamergate says "corruption in journalism, gamers are not dead and other s**t" and anti-GG's are all like "ZOMG, SEXISM AND MISOGYNY."

I have friends and family members who are wrapped up in this s**t and are on one side or the other.

This is about as far a I understand it, ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMSH17zDnKs&list=UUeOxS5migP882araMGedONg

I couldn't get past the guy's ridiculous vocal delivery so I shut it down after 2 minutes.

Sir Codin

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:26 am

So it would seem that GameStop Pokemon events ONLY take place in the US anymore. Gone are the days of the DS games, when they also happened at EB Games and stuff here. RIP. My only hope for getting shiny Gengar is through the Pokemon Trainer Club newsletter. Or by winning a tumblr giveaway. PLEASE. ;_;

That said, just got my ORAS demo code from the trainer newsletter! Woo! I'm gonna buy Pokemon TCG on 3DS VC and get another code as a result probably if anyone wants that later. Pokemon demos aren't terribly exciting though, because it's not really hard to imagine what the game will play like that this point, and it's not super different every time like Smash Bros. was.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 5:32 pm

16-bit Jazzy
So it would seem that GameStop Pokemon events ONLY take place in the US anymore. Gone are the days of the DS games, when they also happened at EB Games and stuff here. RIP. My only hope for getting shiny Gengar is through the Pokemon Trainer Club newsletter. Or by winning a tumblr giveaway. PLEASE. ;_;

That said, just got my ORAS demo code from the trainer newsletter! Woo! I'm gonna buy Pokemon TCG on 3DS VC and get another code as a result probably if anyone wants that later. Pokemon demos aren't terribly exciting though, because it's not really hard to imagine what the game will play like that this point, and it's not super different every time like Smash Bros. was.

EB games has Diancie and shiny Gengar. I was able to get Gengar here but they ran out of Diancie. They said they should be getting more in though.

astrophe

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:53 pm

astrophe
16-bit Jazzy

EB games has Diancie and shiny Gengar. I was able to get Gengar here but they ran out of Diancie. They said they should be getting more in though.

Whoa, really? They didn't have the Mega Heracross/Pinsir mega stones at all so I figured they were just done or something.

Now the only problem is that my social anxiety will probably keep me from asking for the codes. It used to be that you could just wirelessly download the Pokemon by being in the store, and also that way they were sure to never run out, I think.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:23 am

It's very simple. You walk in there and you're like. I hear you've got that new Pokeeman promo code. And they hand you one, and then you laugh at them and continue to walk out when they ask you if you'd like to preorder anything.

It's very simple.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:16 pm

CarcharOdin
Jarogue
CarcharOdin

This is about as far a I understand it, ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMSH17zDnKs&list=UUeOxS5migP882araMGedONg

I couldn't get past the guy's ridiculous vocal delivery so I shut it down after 2 minutes. English is his second language.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:09 pm

s**t i forgot all about my plan on pokemon X. i should check for online event pokemon i havn't claimed yet. im sure there is a couple.

Xilo The Odd

astrophe

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 8:06 pm

There's a pumpkaboo that has rocky helmet in mystery gift right now
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:22 pm

I'm going to need more controllers now. Also suck it Project M.

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 12:49 am

Already got a giant Pumpkaboo from someone on the GTS when the game first came out, but I didn't know the event one had a rocky helmet... that's nice. :3

Who else has played the ORAS demo? This music is so purdy. ;A; heart I want it... even though no customization... at least May is still cute I guess... Brendan Orlando's knapsack looks like a turtle shell and it bugs me because it's probably not supposed to. No turtle Pokemon have GREEN shells...
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:16 am

I've played the demo, I like it. Only thing I have a prob with is the menu is ugly. Apparently if you play it every day you get something. But no one knows what

astrophe

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:21 am

16-bit Jazzy
Already got a giant Pumpkaboo from someone on the GTS when the game first came out, but I didn't know the event one had a rocky helmet... that's nice. :3

Who else has played the ORAS demo? This music is so purdy. ;A; heart I want it... even though no customization... at least May is still cute I guess... Brendan Orlando's knapsack looks like a turtle shell and it bugs me because it's probably not supposed to. No turtle Pokemon have GREEN shells...
Shiny Squirtle.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:39 pm

Did anyone else get Fantasy Life? o:

It just came out today. :3

Rissa Unit

Shirtless Waffles

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:14 pm

fantasy life seemed really... generic i guess would be the way to describe it.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26144 26145 26146 26147 26148 26149 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games