Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26145 26146 26147 26148 26149 26150 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

astrophe

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:30 am

I got fantasy life and have played it practically non stop. I'm loving it! At first I was going to try in stay in one life but now I've changed lives so many times! I haven't done much of the main story been mostly doing requests and levelling skills.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:21 am

Whoa, it's out already? I want it. Online co-op stuff.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:22 am

[Kegan]
16-bit Jazzy
Already got a giant Pumpkaboo from someone on the GTS when the game first came out, but I didn't know the event one had a rocky helmet... that's nice. :3

Who else has played the ORAS demo? This music is so purdy. ;A; heart I want it... even though no customization... at least May is still cute I guess... Brendan Orlando's knapsack looks like a turtle shell and it bugs me because it's probably not supposed to. No turtle Pokemon have GREEN shells...
Shiny Squirtle.

Shiny is not canon... they wouldn't model his backpack after that. It'd be brown.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:00 pm

Not sure if that is how you use the word "Canon."

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:49 pm

I think I want to try to figure out a way to afford study abroad. I can write effectively when I need to, so I'd be okay with those kinds of scholarships. When you go in a student exchange program, you end up paying the same tuition. With a lot of them you have to pay your own airfare, but I heard some foreign schools will provide it, which would make me leery, because... ya know "Why do they want me so bad?"

That would be a bit different from a faculty guided program, and longer, too.

But it's something to think about. For like... 2016 :I

The farthest out of the country I've ever been is the Canada side of Niagra falls in Ontario. I don't think things will change that much wherever I go, but I feel like... I've pushed myself out of my comfort zone and readjusted, and grown a bit as a person.

Why stop?

I don't know that I'm doing enough here, though. I still don't reach out to people enough. I have trouble finding common interests because I have trouble getting outside of my head.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:36 pm

Hell yeah just beat Classic Mode on 9.0.

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:01 am

i probably wont be able to do that yet, my thumbstick is havin issues. when the wiiu release is around though no doubt. i got all the way to the boss's 2nd form with duck hunt.

also brawlin with fish is an even greater challenge. till i get 3 boomerangs from a box!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:38 am

Man people never shut the hell up in Fantasy Life.

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:42 pm

Have you guys seen that final fantasy flavored monster hunter ripoff that Square is making? I'd be pretty surprised if capcom didn't seek legal action.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:11 pm

Xilo The Odd
i probably wont be able to do that yet, my thumbstick is havin issues. when the wiiu release is around though no doubt. i got all the way to the boss's 2nd form with duck hunt.

also brawlin with fish is an even greater challenge. till i get 3 boomerangs from a box!
i don't know if this would help but try using a flat like a nail-file to clean the underside of the control pad. I did it yesterday and found a lot of dirty dust. It turned that improved my controls enough to play better.

Also can i get everybody's 3DS FC the only person I have is Jazzy's.
Mines 210587712927

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:12 pm

[Kegan]
Have you guys seen that final fantasy flavored monster hunter ripoff that Square is making? I'd be pretty surprised if capcom didn't seek legal action.
Everything is a ripoff of Runescape.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:20 pm

[Kegan]

I'm working on slowing adding to the ways in which it can be used. razz

EVERYONE ADD JAROGUE ON 3DS IN CASE HE DIDN'T SAY IT LOUD ENOUGH.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:24 pm

16-bit Jazzy
[Kegan]

I'm working on slowing adding to the ways in which it can be used. razz

EVERYONE ADD JAROGUE ON 3DS IN CASE HE DIDN'T SAY IT LOUD ENOUGH.
Thanks Jazzy
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:28 pm

[Kegan]
I think I want to try to figure out a way to afford study abroad. I can write effectively when I need to, so I'd be okay with those kinds of scholarships. When you go in a student exchange program, you end up paying the same tuition. With a lot of them you have to pay your own airfare, but I heard some foreign schools will provide it, which would make me leery, because... ya know "Why do they want me so bad?"

That would be a bit different from a faculty guided program, and longer, too.

But it's something to think about. For like... 2016 :I

The farthest out of the country I've ever been is the Canada side of Niagra falls in Ontario. I don't think things will change that much wherever I go, but I feel like... I've pushed myself out of my comfort zone and readjusted, and grown a bit as a person.

Why stop?

I don't know that I'm doing enough here, though. I still don't reach out to people enough. I have trouble finding common interests because I have trouble getting outside of my head.

Study abroad in Toronto. B) It's what Brigitte's probably gonna do. So you'd have like, two friends here already! Or were you thinking like... Europe or something? xd
All of my Internet friends should just move here, tbh. 'Cause I don't really ever want to leave this city for too long since it's got everything basically, and it seems like it might suck to live in the US even though it's super fun to visit. :T

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:42 pm

Someone sent me a friend request on Miiverse that says "hey jamine this is yo sis toneisha jones"

I think I'm gonna accept it since it's from my sis and all.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26145 26146 26147 26148 26149 26150 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games