Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26149 26150 26151 26152 26153 26154 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:45 pm

Yeah... I wouldn't call it fun.

The best part was seeing Tails. Playing as him (or anyone), not so much.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:56 pm

I think I'm gonna sell Pokemon Conquest and Pokemon HeartGold (I already have SoulSilver, so meh) on eBay and then I'll have enough to buy a new 3DS game on top of Smash U. And that game... will probably be Fantasy Life. ORAS and Persona Q can wait until Christmas... I shall be patient.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:48 am

Xilo The Odd
16-bit Jazzy
SQUIRTLE! Awesome. Totally going to stalk them now to see if they'll do one for me.

Edit: Dammit, he doesn't have a store. I pay big bells for the arts. Well, sorta big. I guess not that big anymore thanks to the weird inflation.
the gaian gold piece has probably inflated more than pesos... i got about 100k, back when i started THAT was any top end item you wanted.

now...

*Looks at 7,555,505,755 gold stash*

Yeah, hard life, bro.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:45 am

Whoa, I'm not even finished reading this novel for school and I've already found four grammar or spelling errors. WTF. Alice Munro is supposed to be one of the best North American writers. How did a there/their mixup manage to slip by? It's distracting.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:14 pm

Lots of talented writers make spelling errors. It's a little strange editors don't catch it, but I wanna say Hemingway's work is full of s**t like that.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:07 pm

I remember when i used to be rich on this forum.

Now I have 1.3 million and can't buy s**t.

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:29 pm

looks at my 658,387g and cries a lil

Could probably get a lot by selling the crap in my inventory, though. And then I would buy... god knows what. Making pretty avatars is hardddd.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:31 pm

Ugh, my family is going to make me have the flu shot. I don't want it, because I always DO get sick when I have my flu shot. >__< I haven't gotten it in so long, which is maybe why it's been so long since I last barfed. RIP everything.

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:51 pm

Today's Miiverse friend requests:

1. "hi is this jasmine like this is victoria your friend"

2. "will you be my gf please not to be rude am sorry if am rude ok"
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:19 am

Does anyone have Diancie in XY? I really want its Pokedex entry... Don't actually want the Pokemon that badly.

If so, PLEASE trade it to me and then I'll trade it back. If you're nervous that I'll steal it, I can trade you my Jirachi or something so you know I'll trade you back. :B

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:29 am

I think they're giving out diancie at gamestop, but I just don't care enough to walk across the street to gamestop when I get groceries.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:02 am

also the no-wifi thing.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:23 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFFMCSqkRtE

The Quick Man remix for Smash bros is ******** awesome.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:25 am

16-bit Jazzy
Does anyone have Diancie in XY? I really want its Pokedex entry... Don't actually want the Pokemon that badly.

If so, PLEASE trade it to me and then I'll trade it back. If you're nervous that I'll steal it, I can trade you my Jirachi or something so you know I'll trade you back. :B

I have a Diancie I can help out!

astrophe

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:29 pm

16-bit Jazzy
Today's Miiverse friend requests:

1. "hi is this jasmine like this is victoria your friend"

2. "will you be my gf please not to be rude am sorry if am rude ok"

1. possible lesbian

2. akward german trying to speak english.

wonder how close i am...

astrophe
16-bit Jazzy

I have a Diancie I can help out!
cool i might ask for its info when i get ruby.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26149 26150 26151 26152 26153 26154 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games