Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26171 26172 26173 26174 26175 26176 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:26 pm
No CDs yet.

Apparently hackers found "fighter icon" data for Rhythm Heaven in Smash Wii U which could indicate the Gematsu leak was right, or could just be a coincidence. Also found was data for a Dr. Mario stage that seems to have been sadly cut.

DLC PLEASE. I mean, Mario Kart's DLC came out quite a bit later and isn't even finished yet... Nintendo likes to let you sit on stuff for awhile, I guess.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 2:27 pm
You know, that stupid a** company could make so much money if they just announced a stock refreshing on GameCube adapters, amiibos and then announced DLC for Smash.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 7:44 pm
These things take time to manufacture.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 8:30 pm
Oh right, and I haven't received my CD yet.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:07 pm
i wonder how they are going about distribution, they doing it by time zone? state to state? high density areas of shipping locations first? now im kinda curious just how that all works on their end, i mean, who DOES get the first CD?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:32 pm
That would be the people living closest to the distribution center(s?), I imagine.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:40 pm
well they can only produce so many of em, so do they just like ship a huge crate of em to any given area first or do they go broad and spread it out across the states? or do they just ship it in the order of request? i could just be over thinking it like i normally do. still it intrigues me just how they decided how to go about something so massive like this. cause its not shipping it to stores for sale, its shipping directly to customers by mail.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:31 am
Xilo The Odd
well they can only produce so many of em, so do they just like ship a huge crate of em to any given area first or do they go broad and spread it out across the states? or do they just ship it in the order of request? i could just be over thinking it like i normally do. still it intrigues me just how they decided how to go about something so massive like this. cause its not shipping it to stores for sale, its shipping directly to customers by mail.
It sounds like you're over thinking things.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:36 pm
What brand of truck drives them around? Who ARE the mailmen? xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 3:24 pm
Oh man, speaking of shipping, the phone charger that should have arrived over 3 weeks ago showed up today, and now I have 2 of them, because amazon shipped me a replacement.

I guess as long as I hold onto it, the first one will probably never break...

Seriously, though, I thought this thing had just disappeared into a postal void.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:16 pm
I wonder what thing Nintendo is talking about that is going to replace Club Nintendo. They said they had something.

Also what extra prizes will they have in Feb. that's not game downloads. Are they trying to get rid of the back stock that the been holding on to for Club Nintendo or will they borrow prizes from Japan's and Europe's .  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:44 pm
It's be cool if we got some of the physical rewards that were only in japan or europe, but I don't see that happening right at the end.

Were more physical rewards even promised?  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:41 pm
From the Club Nintendo page,
"All Coins will be deleted when Club Nintendo accounts are closed on July 1, 2015. As a result, to give our members the best opportunity to use their Coins, we will add dozens of downloadable games and a limited quantity of exclusive reward items to the rewards catalog in February. In addition, as a small token of appreciation for your loyalty, all Club Nintendo members will receive a free download code for Flipnote Studio 3D in February 2015. Please visit here for information on the software and how to get the download code."

Need some way to spend my 1,000+ coins  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:50 pm
I think I might blow my 800 on downloadables, because I feel like I'd actually enjoy them. The chance that any of the "collectible," rewards will be worth anything in the long run seems pretty far fetched, and I don't really have any sense for knowing when to sell these things. I wonder if my shitty unopened button set is worth anything.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:10 pm
I have no choice but to wait and see, since I still have more codes to put in and most of the games they offer, I have already or want to own the physical copy like 1080 Snowboarding.  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26171 26172 26173 26174 26175 26176 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games