Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26174 26175 26176 26177 26178 26179 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:46 pm

Meta_Fish
How many coins did you have saved up, Jarogue!? I only have 600. I might just get Doc Louis Punch-Out and something else though I kinda want some of the other stuff. The posters are appetizing because I've gotten some good ones from them before (the Pikmin one especially) but I could always print that stuff out if I needed to.

I had 2000+ after I had put in all my code that I saved over the years.
I would get Doc Louis Punch-Out for two reasons, A: it was a great Plat. reward that I liked a lot and had a fun with and B: this might be the last chance to get it because it could be gone forever after this.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:37 pm

how many coins would i get from getting the newer 3DS XL? same as a normal one?

Xilo The Odd

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:49 pm

Xilo The Odd
how many coins would i get from getting the newer 3DS XL? same as a normal one?

Zero. Nothing released after January 20th has coins.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:37 am

did everyone else's intend-to-buy list get cleared?

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:01 pm

I'd tell you if I could ever ******** LOGIN
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:16 pm

Meta_Fish
I'd tell you if I could ever ******** LOGIN

Seriously though, I just want to confirm how many coins I have Nintendo

astrophe

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 8:31 pm

Yeah I haven't been able to get back in too.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2015 11:15 pm

I got in long enough to get wonderful 101 and do one survey, now it's saying I have no more surveys to do when I have about 12. Edit: they're back one I register 101 I'll have enought to get either yoshis island and super metro id or harmoknight. Not sure which to choose.

astrophe

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:53 am

can you register things you download at this time?
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:07 am

People on reddit are saying the games we get with coins give you more coins but I'll see. I have no space on my wii u yet to download the game, still waiting on a y cord so I can use a harddrive

astrophe

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:20 am

wooo. My shoes came and I was right about them actually being synthetic leather. Baller. They're blue with tan trip and bright orange highlights. Very me, I think. I wish they came in purple indigo, though.

and the price was definitely right. Hot diggity.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:46 pm

astrophe
I got in long enough to get wonderful 101 and do one survey, now it's saying I have no more surveys to do when I have about 12. Edit: they're back one I register 101 I'll have enought to get either yoshis island and super metro id or harmoknight. Not sure which to choose.
Don't get Yoshi's Island--it's the GBA port which has a shittier resolution (acceptable) and horrid sound in comparison to the original (NOT ACCEPTABLE). I'd go Super Metroid all the way. Harmoknight looks fun but it's really another BIT.TRIP RUNNER. If that's what you want, go for it.

Meta_Fish
Captain

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:46 pm

[Kegan]
wooo. My shoes came and I was right about them actually being synthetic leather. Baller. They're blue with tan trip and bright orange highlights. Very me, I think. I wish they came in purple indigo, though.

PICS
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:01 pm

Meta_Fish
[Kegan]

PICS

http://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GP0D73Q/ref=shptrk_scth

I'm not sure if it work with anything I wear super well. I feel like the tan portions are a bit more dominant than I originally thought.

They're comfortable, though.

I've been eyeballing this other colorway, even though it's not on sale much at all. http://smile.amazon.com/Onitsuka-Tiger-Ultimate-Fashion-Cobalt/dp/B00DDUXBBE/ref=cm_wl_huc_item

I mean, shoes are something you use so much that it's probably alright to spend a bit more on them. $63 isn't all that much, in the grand scheme of things.

they're both good colors, though.

The light grey and orange one is neat too, but they don't seem to be stocking it anymore, based on the 2 sizes it's available in. Dunno why I'm drawn to all these shoes featuring orange, considering it is a color I avoid wearing for obvious reasons. Not so much to be fashionable, but just to avoid looking too foolish. I guess I'm kinda over that, though. Since I've gotten used to wearing my ruby-red slip-ons everywhere

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 3:52 pm

[Kegan]

There's like a billion color choices in this link now omg.
Were some of those reviews right? Do they run small or true to size??
I need to get some more athletic shoes so I can actually walk in them and not destroy my feet. =m=
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26174 26175 26176 26177 26178 26179 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games