Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26175 26176 26177 26178 26179 26180 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

astrophe

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 5:13 pm

Meta_Fish
astrophe
I got in long enough to get wonderful 101 and do one survey, now it's saying I have no more surveys to do when I have about 12. Edit: they're back one I register 101 I'll have enought to get either yoshis island and super metro id or harmoknight. Not sure which to choose.
Don't get Yoshi's Island--it's the GBA port which has a shittier resolution (acceptable) and horrid sound in comparison to the original (NOT ACCEPTABLE). I'd go Super Metroid all the way. Harmoknight looks fun but it's really another BIT.TRIP RUNNER. If that's what you want, go for it.

Thanks for the info on yoshis island, I did end up going with harmoknight, but I think I may end up with enough coins to get super metroid as well wooo
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:43 pm

This is happening
http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/megaman/images/f/f1/Worlds_Unite_-_Sticks_&_X_Promo.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20141216201708

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 7:51 pm

I only played the GBA version of Yoshi's Island and I thought the sound was fine, but when I heard the GBA version of ALttP's sound after having played it on SNES it was awful
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:06 pm

16-bit Jazzy
I only played the GBA version of Yoshi's Island and I thought the sound was fine, but when I heard the GBA version of ALttP's sound after having played it on SNES it was awful

Same. Only played GBA version.
That's not good news.

Similar thing happened to me and Rayman. The GBA version's music is awful compared to the PS'.

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:20 pm

Guess who just found a hidden stack of Club Nintendo codes, a Drill Dozer mini Comic and a instruction booklet to Pokemon e-reader cards!
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:27 pm

I will always like Yoshi's Island for the GBA over the SNES ver!

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:12 am

Paper Sonic
[Kegan]
wooo. My shoes came and I was right about them actually being synthetic leather. Baller. They're blue with tan trip and bright orange highlights. Very me, I think. I wish they came in purple indigo, though.

and the price was definitely right. Hot diggity.

There's like a billion color choices in this link now omg.
Were some of those reviews right? Do they run small or true to size??
I need to get some more athletic shoes so I can actually walk in them and not destroy my feet. =m=
Lol, with the link I used, it should select the colors I'm talking about primarily, even if the other color choices are visible. Those would be mid-black blue and cobalt mint.

I think the variations in the reviews probably have to do with a few colorways using different materials. Mine are vegan, and they are true to size.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 9:16 am

the SNES sound for yoshi's island IS better. I don't think it's a game breaker, though. They really ought to offer the wii virtual console version primarily. If they bring over the GBA version to WiiU instead, I may spit.

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:31 pm

[Kegan]
Paper Sonic
[Kegan]
wooo. My shoes came and I was right about them actually being synthetic leather. Baller. They're blue with tan trip and bright orange highlights. Very me, I think. I wish they came in purple indigo, though.

I need to get some more athletic shoes so I can actually walk in them and not destroy my feet. =m=
Lol, with the link I used, it should select the colors I'm talking about primarily, even if the other color choices are visible. Those would be mid-black blue and cobalt mint.

I think the variations in the reviews probably have to do with a few colorways using different materials. Mine are vegan, and they are true to size.

Heh, I know. I just meant there's a bigger variety in this link than in the one you originally posted. But not really though because lots of those colors are mostly sold out.
s**t, I don't know how to tell which are vegan and which aren't. XD I hate trying to order shoes online. =w=;
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 3:50 pm

[Kegan]
the SNES sound for yoshi's island IS better. I don't think it's a game breaker, though. They really ought to offer the wii virtual console version primarily. If they bring over the GBA version to WiiU instead, I may spit.
The GBA version IS on the Wii U...

Meta_Fish
Captain

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:12 pm

Paper Sonic
[Kegan]
Paper Sonic
[Kegan]

Heh, I know. I just meant there's a bigger variety in this link than in the one you originally posted. But not really though because lots of those colors are mostly sold out.
s**t, I don't know how to tell which are vegan and which aren't. XD I hate trying to order shoes online. =w=;
I think that items that are marked as such get free returns and exchanges on amazon. I don't think it's just for prime members, but I could be wrong. So if you wanted a certain color, you could order it and if it didn't fit, adjust and reorder.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:14 pm

Meta_Fish
[Kegan]
*throaty sound before spitting*

*spits*

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:18 pm

[Kegan]
Meta_Fish
[Kegan]
*throaty sound before spitting*

*spits*
Right?
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:53 pm

I hope this gets done faster then Megami Tensei.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmLCv4pksqA

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2015 10:26 pm

Jarogue
I hope this gets done faster then Megami Tensei.
]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmLCv4pksqA

Wait... P2:EP is already on PSN though.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26175 26176 26177 26178 26179 26180 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games