Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26179 26180 26181 26182 26183 26184 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:18 am
Jarogue
Anybody ever seen or played this game:
]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXfLy6qaPZQ

Nope...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:14 pm
Never heard of it, but that's not suprising, because it's a saturn game, and not a sonic game.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:23 pm
Ditto.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:35 pm
One of these days, if I ever figure out how to stream, I will show all of you these hidden Sega gems I found over the years.  

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:10 pm
I've been doing some woodworking lately. It's pretty enjoyable. I plan it all out in cad, and then I just have to cut the pieces. Tomorrow I should have all the essential elements of my chair completed. it should be pretty good. Hopefully not wobbly at all ;P I need to buy some longer brad nails, though. Those are the kind you can put through a pneumatic nail gun. Pchoo! The ones I'm working with only go a quarter of an inch deeper than my boards actually are, which I guess is fine, since they're just working like localized clamps until the wood glue dries. I dunno.

I gotta try to sleep now, so I can go in and hopefully get my s**t together tomorrow. I have so much work to finish...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:46 pm
My new phone makes some people's fonts look really big on this site so I thought some of you were like, screaming at first.  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:08 am
Jarogue
Yeah I know what you mean, that why most people question why I have Smash Bros for 3DS or Mega Man for the Game Boy.

Also Fish you should be able to get a Gamecube controller adapter now since Gamestop announced that they have it in stores as stocked and standalone.
I had one in my cart before they sold out but realized they wouldn't ship until May first. I won't even live where I live now in May so I didn't bother. I don't really even care that much anymore. I'd adapted to playing Smash with the Wii U Pro controller.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:17 am
anyone who checks here within the next 4 hours might enjoy this  

Bulbadoof

Grumpy Misfit

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:34 am
its just a guess but i may get the MH 3DS XL around the 26th, its pure speculation but i believe thats around when they will get more stock in. i gotta call in and see how long those scalpers have till their refund policy with gamestop will wear out too, chances are if they cant sell it they'll try to get em refunded.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 3:05 pm
Behold.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

astrophe

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:30 pm
Congrats! I'm trying real hard to hold off on getting one but.....  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:18 am
So far the face-tracking 3D is the best feature. That is really a game changer for me.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Bulbadoof

Grumpy Misfit

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:15 pm
Meta_Fish
you weren't kidding. that mask does look really beat-up.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:47 pm
Bulbadoof
Meta_Fish
It's some weird weathering which looks like it didn't get put on super-well on pretty much all of the models I've seen. I may try to touch it up in the future.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Bulbadoof

Grumpy Misfit

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:28 pm
Meta_Fish
Bulbadoof
Meta_Fish
It's some weird weathering which looks like it didn't get put on super-well on pretty much all of the models I've seen. I may try to touch it up in the future.
oh, it was intentional? i just googled what it's supposed to look like.

man, amiibos suffer from a bad case of reality.  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26179 26180 26181 26182 26183 26184 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games