Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26180 26181 26182 26183 26184 26185 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:28 pm
Jarogue
One of these days, if I ever figure out how to stream, I will show all of you these hidden Sega gems I found over the years.

I'm not sure how intensive Sega games would be, but it's pretty easy to stream games. Just set up a twitch account, download OBS, and go! Alternatively, you can just screenshare on skype to a number of people.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:33 pm
ya streaming isn't hard. since this is a pretty small user base with very different active times, though, you might get further making youtube videos than trying to livestream.  

Bulbadoof

Grumpy Misfit

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 8:07 pm
Paper Sonic
Jarogue
One of these days, if I ever figure out how to stream, I will show all of you these hidden Sega gems I found over the years.

I'm not sure how intensive Sega games would be, but it's pretty easy to stream games. Just set up a twitch account, download OBS, and go! Alternatively, you can just screenshare on skype to a number of people.
Need to buy a new mic and game capture device first. I want to be able to record or stream consoles.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 10:18 pm
Jarogue
Anybody ever seen or played this game:
]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXfLy6qaPZQ

Hey whoa, hold the phone, what is this?

I actually read up on this game a couple of months back. even watched a longplay. Pretty fun-looking stuff.

I see your Astal and raise you one Tempo. Been looking at this as well as another game called Tryrush Deppy lately. Even played a bit of it via emulator.

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:11 pm
TtheHero
Jarogue

I actually read up on this game a couple of months back. even watched a longplay. Pretty fun-looking stuff.

I see your Astal and raise you one Tempo. Been looking at this as well as another game called Tryrush Deppy lately. Even played a bit of it via emulator.
Not only do I know of Tempo, there are two more games, one on Game Gear ,Tempo Jr. and Sega Saturn, Super Tempo.
Try this on for size Rakugaki Showtime its made by the same people who made Mischief Makers  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:21 pm
Jarogue
TtheHero
Jarogue

Not only do I know of Tempo, there are two more games, one on Game Gear ,Tempo Jr. and Sega Saturn, Super Tempo.
Try this on for size Rakugaki Showtime its made by the same people who made Mischief Makers

You kiddin' me? I played the sheer hell out of that once I found the ROM! The moment you see Lilo transform into Mamu with the Smiley Ball is the moment you prepare your brown pants.

How about Rakuga Kids? Not a lot of 2D fighters on the N64, and it was certainly one of the most colorful.

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:51 pm
TtheHero

You kiddin' me? I played the sheer hell out of that once I found the ROM! The moment you see Lilo transform into Mamu with the Smiley Ball is the moment you prepare your brown pants.

How about Rakuga Kids? Not a lot of 2D fighters on the N64, and it was certainly one of the most colorful.

Funny thing, the only reason I know of Rakugakids is because Beartank is in Konami Krazy Racers. Also trying to hunt a copy down.

Then have you seen Stretch Panic. Its a really cool boss gantlet game with weird art.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:53 pm
Jarogue
Paper Sonic
Jarogue

Need to buy a new mic and game capture device first. I want to be able to record or stream consoles.

Oh, neat.  

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:55 pm
Also, hi T! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:58 pm
Jarogue
TtheHero

Funny thing, the only reason I know of Rakugakids is because Beartank is in Konami Krazy Racers. Also trying to hunt a copy down.

Then have you seen Stretch Panic. Its a really cool boss gantlet game with weird art.

I liked that Beartank was playable there, not to mention Ebisumaru. I think Beartank even had an appearance in a Castlevania game once. Games like these I really wish they'd consider for a Virtual Console release somehow.

Indeed I've seen Stretch Panic. Looks pretty cool, and never before have I seen enemies with those humongous knockers. I swear I saw one of them fly in one video.

Speaking of Ebisumaru, have you tried any of the Super Famicom Ganbare Goemon games? I played through 2 and most of 3/4 with the aid of a walkthrough, but I hear someone's working on fan translation of those. I can't get enough of the music.

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:59 pm
Paper Sonic
Also, hi T! mrgreen

Hey there, good to see ya again!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:02 am
TtheHero
Paper Sonic
Also, hi T! mrgreen

Same to you! How've you been?  

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:07 am
Paper Sonic
TtheHero
Paper Sonic
Also, hi T! mrgreen

Same to you! How've you been?

Things have been up and down lately. Wish the job hunt would go better, and now I need to get my laptop repaired. And you?  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:21 am
lmao  

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:24 am
TtheHero
Jarogue
TtheHero

I liked that Beartank was playable there, not to mention Ebisumaru. I think Beartank even had an appearance in a Castlevania game once. Games like these I really wish they'd consider for a Virtual Console release somehow.

Indeed I've seen Stretch Panic. Looks pretty cool, and never before have I seen enemies with those humongous knockers. I swear I saw one of them fly in one video.

Speaking of Ebisumaru, have you tried any of the Super Famicom Ganbare Goemon games? I played through 2 and most of 3/4 with the aid of a walkthrough, but I hear someone's working on fan translation of those. I can't get enough of the music.

I LOVE GOEMON, MY AVATAR IS EVEN DRESS LIKE HIM RIGHT NOW!

The art style, and music is great. I play the first 2 Super Nintendo games, Mystical Ninja staring Goemon both N64 and Game Boy, and playing through Goemon Great Adventure and Goemon DS.

Ganbare Goemon 2 was awesome. The Impact battles were simple but fun. I also like the cameo of other Konami like Gillian Seed from Snatcher and the people from God Medicine. Have you unlock the bonus level?

Another game that good as Goemon is Ganbare Gen. Short game, but play about the same as a Goemon game  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26180 26181 26182 26183 26184 26185 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games