Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26181 26182 26183 26184 26185 26186 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Bulbadoof

Grumpy Misfit

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:28 am
s**t DID SOMEONE SAY GOEMON  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:30 am
Kuzodav
lmao
What its just 2 people talking video games at 3am in the morning.  

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:31 am
Jarogue
TtheHero

I LOVE GOEMON, MY AVATAR IS EVEN DRESS LIKE HIM RIGHT NOW!

The art style, and music is great. I play the first 2 Super Nintendo games, Mystical Ninja staring Goemon both N64 and Game Boy, and playing through Goemon Great Adventure and Goemon DS.

Ganbare Goemon 2 was awesome. The Impact battles were simple but fun. I also like the cameo of other Konami like Gillian Seed from Snatcher and the people from God Medicine. Have you unlock the bonus level?

Another game that good as Goemon is Ganbare Gen. Short game, but play about the same as a Goemon game

I don't remember if I unlocked the bonus level. I definitely need to redownload the ROM for GG2/3/4; I thought I had it stored on my flash drives with the rest of my stuff.

I also gave New Age Shutsudo a try (the GBA futuristic reboot) but, having no knowledge of the Japanese language, I only got so far.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:46 am
TtheHero
Jarogue
TtheHero

I LOVE GOEMON, MY AVATAR IS EVEN DRESS LIKE HIM RIGHT NOW!

The art style, and music is great. I play the first 2 Super Nintendo games, Mystical Ninja staring Goemon both N64 and Game Boy, and playing through Goemon Great Adventure and Goemon DS.

Ganbare Goemon 2 was awesome. The Impact battles were simple but fun. I also like the cameo of other Konami like Gillian Seed from Snatcher and the people from God Medicine. Have you unlock the bonus level?

Another game that good as Goemon is Ganbare Gen. Short game, but play about the same as a Goemon game

I don't remember if I unlocked the bonus level. I definitely need to redownload the ROM for GG2/3/4; I thought I had it stored on my flash drives with the rest of my stuff.

I also gave New Age Shutsudo a try (the GBA futuristic reboot) but, having no knowledge of the Japanese language, I only got so far.

I hear New Ago was a good game but everyone hate hate the new art style There even a joke about it in Goemon DS were the Goemon of New Age is jailed and he doesn't know why.

To bad Etsunobu Ebisu works at Good-Feel with Nintendo now, so there might not ever be a new Goemon game.  

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Bulbadoof

Grumpy Misfit

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:05 am
Jarogue
Kuzodav
lmao
he's not lmao cause of you guys

he's lmao cause i just put my giant bowser d**k in his fancy falcon butthole

without even attacking him once  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:19 pm
TtheHero
Paper Sonic
TtheHero
Paper Sonic
Also, hi T! mrgreen

Hey there, good to see ya again!

Same to you! How've you been?

Things have been up and down lately. Wish the job hunt would go better, and now I need to get my laptop repaired. And you?

Bleh, job hunting is the worst. I hope you can find one soon. That's weird, I also have to fix my laptop. XD It won't even turn on anymore! RAM problem.
I'm alright, I took a year off to transfer colleges (because my old one completely messed up my financial aid by not sending my GPA at the right time, gg guys) so hopefully my new college will be totally awesome.
Other than that... I've been looking for jobs and smashing.  

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:36 pm
Bulbadoof
Jarogue
Kuzodav
lmao
he's not lmao cause of you guys

he's lmao cause i just put my giant bowser d**k in his fancy falcon butthole

without even attacking him once

What the hell. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:29 pm
I kept my computer turned off since early yesterday evening so I could get some serious work done, and I got back on it around 9 or 10 and wow suddenly it's 1:30 in the morning. I just absorbed like 30 hours of internet in 3, maybe 3 and a half. It was like *vzoooooooom* right into my brain. Now I'm gonna pass out because I'm ********' BEAT.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:04 pm
Getting good grades in my classes, my Saturn games just came in the mail, and now I just saw that this is happening. This day is just getting better and better.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:12 pm
I think I just reach the climax of my day hows everyone else
Crash
Sonic  

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Bulbadoof

Grumpy Misfit

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:22 pm
i'm great. a new champion in league was revealed and he has the most team-trolling potential i have ever seen in that game.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:18 pm
Bulbadoof
Meta_Fish
Bulbadoof
Meta_Fish
you weren't kidding. that mask does look really beat-up.
It's some weird weathering which looks like it didn't get put on super-well on pretty much all of the models I've seen. I may try to touch it up in the future.
oh, it was intentional? i just googled what it's supposed to look like.

man, amiibos suffer from a bad case of reality.
I think? Doesn't look a ton like the model pictures but oh well. I'm happy with it.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Bulbadoof

Grumpy Misfit

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:47 pm
oh my godddd

i just burnt my hand on my pedals

ow ow ow ow ow ow ow crying i've touched cooler stoves  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:13 pm
is this place actually active now or am i just high or something  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:20 pm
ur so hi rn  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26181 26182 26183 26184 26185 26186 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games