Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:10 am

Blood said mentally "we cant attack these guys with Zeno... they are to strong... and plus we could not open the box,there is a seal on it..."
As he went from tree to tree to look at them quietly and stealthfully
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:23 am

((I gotta go after this post. I get to go out for breakfeas~))
BIC:
'Zeno can break the seal,I think.But how exactly are we going to get to the box...?' Ami said mentally. She thought for a moment,thinking up a plan.
'Well,I don't know if Zeno-sensei would approve,but we could send out a destraction. That person would lure the big guys with the weapons away from the big guy with the box.The other three could easily take down the guy with the box.The distraction could just dodge the attacks of the weapon guys.'

Haru Mai Chan

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:33 am

Blood said mentally "Lets just watch them for now but if time requires it i will be the distraction... I have the sharingan after all..."
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:46 am

Jedi watched from the gates as Blood and the others stayed close to the ninja and was could see everything with his byakugan in his right eye. "im hoping that they wont have to do this.....wait did i see blade?"

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:48 am

Raziel heard Susumu behind him. "Goddammit..." He whispered to himself as his body rose back to surface level. Just as he did so a large figure appeared behind Susumu. "..this day keeps getting better and better..."

"Susumu, Former Kage of Cloud. I am the Leader of Mercinary Clan 13. You may call me Gravestone." The figures helm was almost the size of his torso and resembled the bone structure of a dinosaur. He didnt seem to have any armor, but he wore a long blueish coat that covered his person. On his left hip hung a backwards katana. The odd thing about him was that upon his back hung eight coffins held up by chains. "I am here for the Head of the Akastuki Leader."

The two figures that were located on the horizon were now gone. They seemed to be heading in the direction of the Lightning Village outside the Cloud area.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:59 am

((this is old.......blade is in cloud but not the rest of us........jedi....i will give you zans Yami Byakugan 4 your Eternal sharingan))

lvl one

Lonely Survivor

7,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Partygoer 500

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:02 pm

((no way dude))
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:24 pm

Zeno appeared in a puff of smoke just ahead of the two figures with large weapons. He had set up a trip wire a few feet ahead in the direction they were going that would trigger a weapons ambush. At the moment hundreds of various weapons would be flung at them, he'd strike. He knew he'd have to take that chance. And he also knew the team was worried about him. He flashed back to him being knocked out in the cave by some chakra draining device, and, even as of now....He looked down to his chest as the circular device clicked in a rythmetic beat. His chakra was constantly unstabilizing, and there wasn't much he could do to remove it. So he sat and just watched, hoping his simple trap would at least have an effect. And he wondered if his squad was okay. He saw them a ways off, but he didn't bother noting them of his prescence.

De-Vaughn07

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 2:28 pm

Jedi's left eye looked at Zeno. "your chakra system is screwed up, what happened? maybe i can help you."
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:30 pm

Yokai ran to leaf

Dripples

Eris5

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:51 pm

((sorry oni but this is blades and my fight 1 on 1 i don't want anybody interefing. I already set up a barrier so you can't get through. you will have to target a different akatsuki member. blade and i already arranged this))
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:31 pm

((...leave his head for me...scratch the part about the Clan 13 stuff...))

Oni_Soul

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:49 pm

Oni_Soul
Raziel heard Susumu behind him. "Goddammit..." He whispered to himself as his body rose back to surface level. Just as he did so a large figure appeared behind Susumu. "..this day keeps getting better and better..."

"Susumu, Former Kage of Cloud. I am the Leader of Mercinary Clan 13. You may call me Gravestone." The figures helm was almost the size of his torso and resembled the bone structure of a dinosaur. He didnt seem to have any armor, but he wore a long blueish coat that covered his person. On his left hip hung a backwards katana. The odd thing about him was that upon his back hung eight coffins held up by chains. "I am here for the Head of the Akastuki Leader."

The two figures that were located on the horizon were now gone. They seemed to be heading in the direction of the Lightning Village outside the Cloud area.

*update*
PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:26 pm

Blood noticed Zeno-sensei's trap and said mentally "Ami stop the distraction plan... Zeno made a trap, we would only get hurt if his is succesful" Blood said while still tree jumping... and then he noticed that Zeno was badly hurt and thought "Darn... what happened to you?" Then he activated his Sharingan and saw his chakra movements and said to him mentally "Wow Zeno-sensei are you alright? your chakra flow is twisted alot..." then deactivated the Sharingan

Bloodfang23

hivaids420

Newb

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:27 am

(( sorry guys.... i'm late, as usual. bwahaha ))

"Is this the mission?" Hisashi asked curiously. He looked at the surroundings and noticed that they are hiding. He whispered to Blood, "Hey. Why are we not yet at the Moon Village? And who are we hiding for?" he asked this as quiet as he can.

(( dota mode again... bwaahahahahah! twisted ))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games