Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:20 pm
Tuesday bit his bottom lip.
This creature's over-whelming self confidence was just a tad embarrassing. He'd be defeated someday.
Tuesday scoffed.
"Alright, it's your head." He muttered.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:37 am
Klara had gone back to her room to shower and to change her clothes. No matter how hot or cold the water got it had little effect on her own temperature. The blood that dried to her skin was hard to wash off but it came off eventually with some effort.
Once she was done washing she stepped out of the shower. Grabbing her bra and underwear from the counter she quickly put them on. Picking up her bloody garments she stared at them in her hands.
There were only a couple of holes…and they were tiny. Could she fix them rather than just throwing them away?
Seeing the possible future of trying to fix them herself she tossed them in the trash realizing how bad of a seamstress she would be.
“That was a nice shirt too.” Klara mumbled in disappointment before turning to the mirror to fix her hair before it dried in a funny position.
She stared at her body in the mirror.
Not a scar, not even a tiny scratch whatsoever was visible against her milky skin.
Klara placed her hand over her abdomen, a spot she was sure she was shot. Nothing.
Nobody would have guessed that she had been shot so many times today.
Bou is so very talented. Klara thought in newfound admiration.

Klara thought it would be kind to do something in return for Bou soon.
Everybody needed her to play doctor around here; because she was the only person they had to go to.
But what did Bou get in return?

Pulling on a pair of black Capri pants and a white T-shirt that fit her well she left the bathroom to go outside where she knew Kyoiya and the new vampire would be.

Klara pulled her hair back into a ponytail as she approached the two, preparing to be of some help.
Before she could get her greeting out her expression changed suddenly; her bright face shifted to grave.
“He’s waking up.” Klara announced as she saw it in her eyes.
“He’ll flail and spazz for a few minutes before he jumps up suddenly to attack the nearest person. Which will be you, Kyoiya.” Klara snapped out of it and looked him in the eyes.

“Be ready. And guard your neck.” Klara advised as she shifted into a defensive stance, ready for action.

haruxxx
Crew

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:05 pm
Samian growled, his pride slightly wounded. "The hell're you talkin' about? Are you sain' I'm weak!? A nothing!? I fight you right now." He grinned. "What's to loose, huh? A pint of blood? There's too much for my liking around here. You're just worried I'll whoop yer a**!"

[[AUaeflsadkjnasldaewrt';;twre`112`oljfwqb. Yeah. Gunna be gone till like Mon/Tues. Yur.]]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:05 pm
[[ D:
where are you going NOW ? ]]

To be 100% honest, Samian was right. Tuesday was a little scared that he would get hurt. This werewolf was intent on 'teaching him a lesson'.
"I didn't come here to fight.." He said calmly. He wished Ben was here, so maybe this guy would calm down.
Suddenly Bou skipped to his side. She smiled, then threw a quick glance at Samian.
"Werewolf." She muttered through unmoving lips, too low and fast for Samian to hear.
"Is there a problem?" She asked, turning her attention to Samian.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

BleedingAngelRose

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:56 pm
BabiixKimmehxChan
Kimmora was very frightened at the pin. She felt as if she had seen this pin before, as if, it was a long lost , forgotten memory.. Coming back to haunt her. She took the pin just to be nice, and brushed it softly with her fingers. "Is there.. somthing your not telling me..? Is there some kind of past to theis pin?" Kimmora was afraid it might be haunted, though it was a stupid idea.. " It's beautiful, though." She stared at it. Confused. Wonding.

((OMG! I am soo sorry I was not on for a while! Sorry sorry sorry!!! >< Forgive me? I will try to continue if it's ok, and I'll try to come on alot more!))

Angel's eyes grew wide in shock and horror. A past? Could she know what little...? "I do not know much about the past about it, for it is very old. Older than I am," She paused and turned and walked towards the window. "No one knows of this, but during more than half of my traveling years, I was not alone. The fellow traveler, and my dearest friend, was by the name of Shou Long. He was the friend I never had. Every day we would travel with barely any stops, eat on the go, drink on the go, we sometimes didn't even rest. But it was on beautiful clear, full moon nights that we stopped. We would stare for hours at the moon and her amazing beauty." She paused and caught her breath. It was getting harder and harder for her to tell her story, but she felt obligated to.

"One night, it was pitch black with heavy storm clouds blocking the stars and moon's light. We were hunting when Shou Long came across something. It was not a stone, nor a leaf, nor a piece of bark, but that pin. He cleaned it off and showed it to me. He said that he felt some kind of presence, or force around it. That's how he found it. The next night, we were in a town in which a local jeweler shop was open. It was his bright idea to see how much it would've been worth, but when Shou Long took it out of his leather bag, the merchants eyes got as round as plates! The pin frightened him for some reason. And then he muttered, 'Get it out of my store! Get that wretched thing out of my store! It's cursed I tell you! CURSED!' At first we thought the old man was crazy, but left any ways." She lifted up her arm and rested it against the wall.

"That very night, we thought we would look at the moon again like always. A normal night, or so it seemed," Angel clenched her fists tight and continued. "Shou Long was looking at the pin, and all of a sudden, we were ambushed by wild vampires! Our own kind attacked us! It was short, but chaotic. I was not harmed, but Shou Long..." a tear swelled down her cheek as she tried to remember. "He lost a leg and an arm, and rabid bite marks were scattered all around his body, like the craters of the moon. I went right to him, to see if he was ok. I held him there in my arms, and with his last breaths, he told me, 'I shall be in the moon, I shall be with you forever and watch over you...' and with his crippled hand, he gave me the pin......Shou Long........he....he shouldn't have died like that! He was one of the best fighters and cunning people I have ever known!"Her eyes were filled with tears as of remembrance of the night. It teared her up so much. She then turned back around to Kimmora. "I don't believe in curses, but I know there must be something with that pin."

((dang, I didn't know it was gonna be that long! O.O ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:31 pm
Kyoiya chuckled.
"Thanks, Klara. I'll be sure to do so." Kyoiya looked to the newborn, lying on the ground at Kyoiya's feet.
Glancing to Klara, Kyoiya saw her grave expression. He looked back to the boy.

"Don't look so worried, Klara. I've done this longer than you'd think. Probably before you lived at this manor. I don't think being ready will be much of an issue. I've learned." Kyoiya shrugged, pulling up in shirt, exposing up to his chest. There were a lot scars from scratches to cuts, to what were once quite deep wounds.

The boy's eyes were now open, his body was writhing in pain.
"Here he comes.." Kyoiya whispered, almost excited.
It was funny to think that despite this newborn's raging energy that would soon be shown, Kyoiya knew he was just as strong, and he knew what he was doing. This would be too easy.

The newborn gasped, then jumped up from the ground. Just like Klara had forewarned him, the boy jumped at Kyoiya, knocking him to the ground.
Quickly, Kyoiya had a hold of the boy's arms, even before they hit the ground. By that time, Kyoiya was on his back, holding him arms behind him; the newborn was face down.
Struggling, the new born tried to break free. And for a moment, Kyoiya faultered, the newborn had a hand, clutching at Kyoiya's neck.

If only he knew what I could do to him.
"The hard part, Klara, is going to be..not killing him. Because normally, that's what I'd do." Kyoiya explained, the new born was under his straddled knees again.

He's weaker than I'd thought. I wish Klara didn't care so much for his safety. If I had a say in this, I'd actually be fighting him. It'd be dead be now. And of course I'd hear a whole shitload from Ben.
"He's not very much fun. You changed a calm one." Kyoiya laughed.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:36 pm
[[Let's just say Bou left Hiroaki with Lilli.. O: ]]

Lilli held Hiroaki up, her hands under his arms. Hiroaki's tiny, baby legs were positioned on the bed so he was standing.
He'd grown a little bit since the last Lilli had held him. There was a little more weight on him, too. For his age, he looked just right.
"Annika will be bigger than you in just a few days." Lilli spoke, to Hiroaki, but really it was to herself.
This is going to be crazy. She'll grow up too fast. Lilli thought, frowning.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:49 pm
Smiling, Kimmora took the pin, clipping it in her hair. " Cool. But wouldn't you want to keep it?" She asked her eyes wide with intrest.
[[ sorry.. Cant think of anything. >.<]]

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

BleedingAngelRose

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:30 pm
((lol it's ok, wanna wait to think of something or is this it? ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:34 pm
Klara felt a little uneasy about how excited Kyoiya seemed to be about fighting the young boy, but he was all she had to keep him under control. Besides, if Klara saw Kyoiya kill the boy she would stop him before he could do so.

Why did everyone view him as such a monster, as more of a thing, or object, rather than a young kid?
Like it would be so much easier to throw “it” away.
All he seemed to be was a mindless creature knowing only violence. Now, but what about later when he regained his senses, when he was more or less normal? What about then? Would they still view ‘him’ as ‘it’?
All Klara could see was the spirited boy she had met today, not the beast fighting to get free of Kyoiya’s hold.

"The hard part, Klara, is going to be..not killing him. Because normally, that's what I'd do." Kyoiya explained, holding the boy securely under his body.
“And I appreciate it. I’m sure he will too...later.” Klara smiled uncomfortably. She hoped later would just come sooner.

….a calm one… “Does that mean his transformation will be shorter? I was pretty calm…” Klara trailed in thought, remember back when she was turned. An uncomfortable memory to think of, but it was all she had to go on at the moment.

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:22 pm
Kyoiya smirked.
Later...? hah. I'm such an impatient person. I was simply never willingly to wait until later. But for Klara's sake, I'll have to.

“Does that mean his transformation will be shorter? I was pretty calm…” Klara suddenly asked. It must have been her speaking aloud a train of thought.
Kyoiya shrugged.
"Probably. It should be over soon. He doesn't have a lot of fight in him." Kyoiya frowned.
Just then, one of the newborns arms reached out out Kyoiya's grasp. His hand clawed at Kyoiya, managing to scratch Kyoiya's thigh.
The smell of Kyoiya's blood sent the newborn wild.

"Damn it," Kyoiya muttered, the newborn breaking out from under him and was on his feet. He decided to attack Kyoiya, biting his arm, closer to his shoulder. Clutching the newborn's neck, Kyoiya managed to break away.
Blood seeped from Kyoiya's arm. It was deep. His fangs were like razors, biting into his flesh.

The newborn tackled Kyoiya, allowing Kyoiya to pin him again. One of his arms held the newborn's head in lock, and the other was holding the newborn's arms.
Kyoiya could feel his heart, slowing. After a few minutes, the heart was stopped, completely.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:30 pm
Ben's body had felt overrun by so many emotions and pains, he'd been in his room, regulated, trying to get back to his normal self. It was hard having so many people around him at once.

Now, Ben was in the hallway, out side his room which was on the second floor.
Is there a werewolf here? Ben thought, the smell made him crinkle his nose.
Maybe Tuesday knows something. Ben thought, hoping Tuesday heard him.
Heading for the first floor, the smell distinctly became stronger. Ben headed for the hallway behind the kitchen and the smell became even more distinct.
This is where he came in through.. Ben though, following the scent through the kitchen and into the dining hall. The cooks didn't even seem to notice him stroll quickly through.
When Ben entered the dining hall, he saw Tuesday, Bou and the werewolf. Only he was in his human form.

Ben was standing beside the Tuesday in instant, using his ability to calm the wolf. The werewo- well, man at the moment, was raising a temper which might not be so pleasant if he transformed.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:40 am
“Ohmygosh are you ok!” Klara gasped covering her mouth with her hands. “Maybe you insulted him...” Klara mused.
Kyoiya had been bitten, twice, and was bleeding now.
The boy seemed to grow even wilder at the scent. Klara had to admit the smell of blood excited her some too, despite the amount she had lost from the gunshot wounds she was still content not to go crazy herself, though.
A few minutes of struggling passed and she could hear the boy’s heart slowing down and then stopping completely.
He’s no longer human. He doesn’t even smell the same anymore. Klara thought looking down at the boy.

“He won’t be fighting anymore.” Klara explained, taking the boy into her arms as a mother would a son.
It looked rather odd considering a girl of her stature shouldn’t have been able to hold a guy his size, bridal style as she did. “C’mon. We should dress your wounds too. They look like they could get nasty.” She said.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:58 pm
"Yes, Klara, I'm okay," Kyoiya answered, but was interrupted by her.

“He won’t be fighting anymore.” Klara explained, taking the boy into her arms as a mother would a son. In his mind, that was a good idea. He was ready to kill the newborn if he attacked him again.

The wounds stung, but it was nothing he hadn't had to withstand before. It wasn't as bad as things he'd bore before either.
"You just worry about yourself and him now." Kyoiya said, pulling out a cigarette and his lighter.
"I'll see you," Kyoiya muttered, the cigarette now resting between his lips. He rested his arms on his knees, so they stuck out in front of him.
"If you see Bou, and she ask's about me, I'm fine. I don't need her wearing herself out by healing me. Lilli's going to need her soon enough." Kyoiya inhaled, then blew the smoke back out in line.
She'll probably leave, she doesn't seem like the type that hangs around smokers like me.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:33 am
Smiling, Kimmora took the pin, clipping it in her hair. " Cool. But wouldn't you want to keep it?" She asked her eyes wide with intrest. " I mean, if you liked him, wouldn't you keep it as a memory of him.. Just in case." Kimmora said thoughtfully. She was thankful she no longer needed to push her hair aside; it was annoying. Anyway, Kimmora thought it would have been cool to have someone watch over you, protect you and that.. Especially if the person loved you. " And, if it's cursed, why would you give it to me? To get rid of it? That's not really nice." She said jokingly. She didn't believe in curses, but this one seemed so real, she had to.. " play along " Kimmora reached out slowly to pat her shoulder. "Look, things happen for a reason.. I know it seems real mean for me to say this, but he must have died like that, somehow, because that's how it's meant to be. " Then suddenly, something flashed before he eyes, she saw the pin when Shou Long showed it to Angel. When she came back to the future, she shut her eyes, closed so, very tightly it might have looked like she'd eaten something sour. "But if you want me to keep it I'll keep it." She said real fast, her eyes still shut. "Pretty cool! I saw something! This pin is awesome."

[[ Ahhh. Yes. As long as possible. ^^; ]]

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games