Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TobiasRedFox

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:01 pm

Tobias hugged Drew. "No, you were the first one to talk to m after my brother left and shattered my world. Please...." tears were streaming out of Tboias' eyes.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:05 pm

"Please...please...just let me leave..." Pulling away from the hug with a fair amount of force. "I don't belong, I'm only hurting myself by staying...you wouldn't understand."

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

TobiasRedFox

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:33 pm

"YOU DO! We are all friends at the Cafe Drew. Dont leave! dont leave Koda, Rocky, Yue, Dimitris, Sevala, Tae, and me! Please!
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:08 pm

"Mine is fox," Dimitris said with a bit of irony watching his tail. "and i'd like to have a match with you as well."

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:56 am

Finally letting his emotions take over, Drew did the only thing he could to finally leave, "...I'm sorry..." Placing a paw gently on Tobias' chest, he spoke a few words softly under his breath and froze him solid. Hopefully he knew Rocky as well as he thought and he'd be over soon enough to thaw the fox out. As he ran, Drew's body started to melt away, a form of escape he had, eventually the entire the skulf had vanished, leaveing nearly no trace of ever being there.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:06 am

"Sweet," Mahewa exclaimed and dove for an N64 controller. She was determinately trying to stop looking over her shoulder now, though she couldn't block out the sounds of increasingly distressed voices.

FiliaFlammae

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:16 am

Yue had watched the entire display with Drew and Tobias and moved quickly; letting Drew slip past as he moved to the frozen fur and wove his spell; ribbons of light and energy wrapping about and moving into tobias to release him from the skulf's powers and restore him to his former self. Yue lowered his paws and looked at the unfrozen Tobias.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:56 am

Shelva saw what happened through the window when she was walking in
" Oh Drew" Shelva broke down and sobbed

yuyuhakusho123

250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:01 pm

"Do I have a challenge?" Dimitris grinned taking the remote up again.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 8:58 pm

((sorry for the delay. ^w^''))

Rocky stopped eating the jell-o for a little bit, shocked at what he was seeing. He sat on the floor, confused, sad, and angry. He stood up as he saw Drew freeze Tobias, but sat back down as Yue acted. A couple silent tears dropped down his face, knowing that Drew wouldn't be back soon. He vanished, leaving only ring of fire where he once was. He sat in the verdana, mind racing.

LimberNimbleShadow

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:01 pm

Yue walked out, sensing his wolf's mental turmoil. he flickered and shattered into light only to whirl and reappear behind his mate and hug him tightly. he put his head on the nap of his neck and let his tears fall. What had happened to Drew? Why did he always leave his friends when he hurt the most?

Whatever the reason, Yue knew Drew was going to need time to heal and return to them when he was ready and when he finally did; they would all be there to welcome him with open arms.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:45 pm

Rocky had an idea. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a piece of paper. He then folded it into the shape of a swan after drawing a picture of all of his friends that he had met in he HTC, past and present, drawing the sign for the cafe and writing, "We'll always have a table for you here, skulfy," and signing it . He reached into his pocket again and pulled out a small sack filled with dust. He srinkled the dust onto the swan and it took flight. It stopped in front of him and he said, "Give my reguards to Drew, the Skulf." and It flew off. He turned around and hugged his mate, making ceartain that he wouldn't let go.

LimberNimbleShadow

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:19 am

Yue watched the swan take flight and sent with it his own little spell; "Oh spirits of fortune; descend from your anchored heaven and bestow upon the wandering soul to which this paper creature shall find. Grant him peace and comfort."

Little wisps of light whirled about the fluttering swan and imbued it with the spell. He looked up at Rocky and hugged him tighter than he ever had. He was never letting this wolf of him go. They were one soul now and they were going to stay side by side forever.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:33 am

Tobias walked off of the asphalt, not wanting to be roadkill. A mist flew up around Tobias, it always happened whenever he felt very sad. It hurt him to see Drew go. "Let the spirits guide your steps, and keep you on the path you desire." Tobias murmured to the swan, his spell just following the swan, not joining it. He walked into the cafe, picking up a tile of ice from Drew, looking at it, sadly.

TobiasRedFox

Gareus Fletcher

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:23 am

((I know I've been falling out a lot and I'm sorry. crying ))

Ark walked into the Cafe, wondering how many times he had been in and out in such a hurry. This time I've got to stay and talk for at least a little bit, he thought to himself taking a seat in a corner.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games