Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:28 am
Ariana looks up to the ceiling as flames could be seeing flaring outside the window.
"hmm something seems different about the cloud since I've been gone for so long"
It was a wonder how she didn't notice most buildings were destroyed and the air looked thick as things were on fire.
"hmm you know how things change when you are gone for awhile."
Ariana turns her head to see what is with all the lighting and out the window she sees the village all fkd up.
"OH SHITAKI MUSHROOMS!"
Ariana sits up rapidly after seeing the village. She slowly gets up from the couch devastated and looks out the window placing both hands against it as reflections of flames glowed off her face and eyes. Ariana shook her head slightly and walked out of the office closing the door gently behind her, with only two people in mind to look for

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:39 am
( xd xd xd xd )  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:29 pm
User Image

The Blue
Fang Of
The East

Velox walked up to the office door and knocked. He couldn't wait to meet the Raikage. He was already made a Kumo Nin by Ryugan but he wanted to make it official with the Raikage.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:58 pm
Ariana walked into the office then stopped looking to the couch not noticing the guy who had entered before her. She ran up to the couch and jumped into the air. Once over the couch she spiraled a few times then landed in the couch with her eyes closed and sighing in relief. A true cartoon character she was so her father would joke.  

Bodhisattva Empress

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 7:19 pm
User Image

The Blue
Fang Of
The East

Velox raised an eyebrow."Hello there Madam. Would you happen to know where the Raikage is?"he asked with a smile considering the fact that he thought the girl was quite cute.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:28 pm
Kazuo walks up to the rubble which was his old office. Everything was flattened and burnt to nothing. Kazuo had no idea what his assistant was doing as he saw her jump onto a pile of rubble as if it were a couch. He notices the ninja seeming to be looking for someone. "Can I help you?" He asks politely.  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:35 pm
Eli

The Cloud's Genin and only Christian: Eli

User Image

Eli followed Kazou into his office. On the way there, Eli noticed that all of a sudden, he became rather tired, like all of his energy was sapped out from doing those three jutsu. Hopefully he wouldn't have to do any more anytime soon. As soon as he entered the office, he noticed several other ninja, obviously awaiting for the return of their leader. For now, he had no questions for Kazou and decided to leave him to his own devices for the time being. As silent and as invisible he can be, Eli slid along the wall and found an empty chair. Sitting on the chair, Eli began to rest his eyes, however he kept all ears open as he began to listen to Kazou's conversation with his now fellow ninjas.

Under God's command, I bring forth heaven's fury

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:17 pm
User Image

The Blue
Fang Of
The East

"I'm searching for the Raikage."he said to the man.  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:36 pm
Kazuo looks down at the Raikage robes that covered him making sure they were still there. He then looks back at the person. "Well that would be me if you can't tell by what I'm wearing." He says smiling.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:47 pm
Eli

The Cloud's Genin and only Christian: Eli

User Image

Eli was putting on a convincing show. He even added quite realistic snoring effect to his sleeping act, all the while keeping his ears open, gaining any information he possibly could. However he had to be careful, his body truly did need sleep and if he lost focus of listening to Kazou and his guests, he would fall fast asleep.

Under God's command, I bring forth heaven's fury

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:48 pm
Tensuo arrived at the destroyed office, he went inside and saw a few people inside. Including the Raikage.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:51 pm
(Gah, there is no inside. Everything is destroyed! There is nothing but ASH. We are technecally outside standing on the remains of the office. Everyone read my announcement.)  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:52 pm
((Sorry, I will edit.))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:53 pm
Tensuo arrived at the destroyed office, he saw people standing on top of the ash that used to be the office. Including the Raikage.  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:03 pm
Ariana opened her eyes hearing chitter chatter behind her. It was kinda hard to enjoy your nap on an ash couch with everyone making noise. Ariana sat up and looked down at the ash she was laying on.
"wow I must have been tired..."
Ariana stood up and dusted herself of to the best of her ability and took part in listening to the conversation.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff