Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:11 am
Wyatt glared at Amara "Leave the kids alone" He said. He sent a beam of ice at her trying to freeze her. He looked at the kids "be careful she is tough" He said. He then sent a psi beam at her as well.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:29 am
Lunia touched her for a second and shrieked with pain as her fingers got burnt, badly. She then did a backflip and swiped her arms twice as she watched the ice beam fly towards Amara. The air waves that she sent towards Amara propelled the Ice beam, making it almost the speed of light, flying at her. She cringed slightly and bared her teeth with rage. "Don't ever talk about my parents like that!!" she said as she hoped the attack would work, or at least make the heat around her body die down so she could actually hit her.  

xLulie

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 7:55 am
Samara whipped around when she heard Nephilis' voice. Her eyes went wide when she saw him sitting up in his coffin. The shock spread into a smile. Even after the reabsorption of her aura, she felt stronger than ever having Nephilis back.

Morganna stood alongside Lunia, waiting for the attack to land so she could fight with her.

A small portal opened up from Herbacea and Flip stepped through. "Looks like you guys could use my help," he beamed. "You know what they say...fight fire with fire," he chuckled. He got a couple of strong fire orbs ready just in case the ice attack didn't land.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 11:28 am
((When did Wyatt learn ice???))

Amara looked as the ice was heading for her,freezing on contact. The ice began to crack though as it melted from the extreme heat. She looked at them. "Sorry...I'm done with you all" she said as she dispered into poisonous gases.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

xLulie

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 11:42 am
Lunia covered her eyes before she coughed heavily as she was hit by the poisonous gas cloud, she fell to the floor coughing like crazy as she clenched onto her throat tightly. "Dammit... what the hell is this?..." she said, before she just kept on coughing heavily, poison entering her body with every breath she took. She had not noticed that Nephilis was alive yet, so she just kept coughing and coughing as she eventually got more sick.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 12:08 pm
Tenshi noticed Nephilis was alive and his eyes widen but more importantly he noticed the great decrease in Alastors powers, the storm he had created was striking at Alastor and his army. He now moved with the speed of sound due to his control over sound and dived down towards. Alastor with an orb of destorted wind in his hand, this orb or sphere rather was made of hundreds if not thousands of small wind blades which all carried the properties of distortion and would cut him where ever it comes in contact with him thought it was aimed for his shoulder, but it would also painfully cause his arm to break down with a burning sensation as if he was burned with acid.  

Celestin Selone

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 12:47 pm
(He's always known it. It's his only control.)

"You fell for the trap." Nephilis said, working his jaw muscle to remove the dead stiffness. "About a week ago, I noticed Nas crystal had chipped. Why would a vacuum do that? That when Marcove realized it was an elastic factor involved."

Alastor looks at Marcove who simply waves. "Still Evermore, how...how did your aura remain as aura?"

"It's like energy. It can't be created or destroyed. And it's given off from the body and spirit, essentially, your soul. Now that would explain why my aura returned specifically to me." He stands from his casket and loosens his tie. "Wow, you guys went through alot of trouble for me. Why didn't you tell them about the plan?"

"You told me not to Nephilis. You died yesterday. Maybe you shouldn't use your mind right now."

"That's always working. Never would've fooled dumbass here if I didn't. It's funny Alastor that even after fighting for so long, even killing me in the process, you're still outsmarted."

"Am I? I escaped death one time and I'll do it again!" He opens his mouth to bring in energy and explode like he did the last time, but his the webs of his mouth are slashed."

"Man, I've never felt so good..." Kessaris said, looking at him, his body still shining.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 1:12 pm
Keliah looked at Alastor. "I told you..." she said coldy. "That act that you pulled was totally selfish" she told him. She then looked at Nephilis and then her brother.

Jean landed and looked at Nephilis and then at Alastor. "Come Alastor, we have a lot of work to do" she told him.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mewchloe

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 1:26 pm
Chelan noticed a dome like sphere engulf Tenshu. Shegasped seeing that Kessaris had been absorbed. After the necklace shatteed she floated toward the ground. She landed near Keliah.

Lilium noticed a person fall who had been running from Alastor's sphere. She helped the citizen o Tenshu and returned back with the others knowing that if this happened there would be no running from it. When the dome receeded and passes through her she shot back with more swiftness. She gasped when she saw Nephilis sitting in his coffin alive. "Father!" she shouted in disbelief and in pure joy.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 2:21 pm
Nephilis looked over and saw his daughter and smiles with open arms. ""I've been wondering where you've been since you became a Celestial."

~~~

Kessaris looks at seach soldier of Alastor's and teleports them back to L'eausis with no recollection of what had occured. "I didn't know that being one with Kirasek would allow me such powers. Then again, I've always controlled space."

"Control this!" Alastor runs at Kessaris, catching him off guard and teleports him to Herbacea between two trees.

"Wow. You kept Nephilis' powers somehow. They won't help anymore Alastor. Nothing will." Kessaris teleports them just over an ocean. The land in the water making a large splash.

"God, I'm going to kill you!" Alastor teleports to him and takes him by the throat, teleporting them into the middle of Shale. "Fight me now!"

~~~

"They've gone. That just leaves the Guildmaster, Amara and Keliah. The usual bunch...but not Nas."

"Alastor killed him." Marcove responds as he walks over beside him, helping out of the elevated coffin.

"Thanks. And that knowledge gives me another idea, but I'll tell you later. Right now, the only thing I want to do is fix this all. Let's go Marcove."  

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:03 pm
Yumiko appeared in front of Alastor, putting her hand on his shoulder and taking his powers. "You have gone way to far, Alastor! You will no longer endanger him and his family!" She grabbed his hand and teleported back to his place. "Stop it right now. Alastor." She hissed, slapping him. "Your being a major child."

Riko walked back, smiling at seeing Nephilis. "Nephilis is back... thank goodness." She whispered, smiling and giggling a little as her distress. She looked around, panicking now. "Marcove? Marcove where is Kessaris?" She asked, walking over to him.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:10 pm
Wyatt watched as Amara vanished. He made a force field to block the gases from further hurting people. He then picked up Lunia and took her back to where the funeral was "Oh well I'll have to deal with her later comeone you guys" He said to the other kids. He saw Nephilis and Marcove "Hey can one of you help Lunia she breathed in some of Amara;s gasses." He said.

Ricky was glad to see Nephilis but watched as Kessaris was Teleported he looked at Marcove "Where did Alastor take him" He asked. He didn't want Kessaris to fight Alastor alone so he planned on helping all he had to do is find him.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:11 pm
Jean teleports back to the palace with Alastor and Yumiko. "She's right you know, you are not looking at this in a responsible manner" she added. She sat down looking at the two. "Take a break, and let things die down" she told him. She looked at Yumiko. "Does that sound correct" she asked her, crossing her legs.

Keliah looked at Nephilis and company. "You dont have me to fight anymore...I'm no longer with Alastor, seeing the act that he pulled just a moment ago, let's me know he's power hungry...the only reason I've ever did what I did, because I wanted to change the world, make everything normal again for everyone so no celestials would have to be remade" she told them. "and the fact that Kessaris is just like Alastor...craving for power" she said. "I'm sorry for the inconvenience..." she stated.

Rydia came behind Riko and began to speak. "Riko...thank goodness you're still alive...i can train you if you'd like..the sooner the better" she told her. She looked at Nephilis and smiled. "Thank the heavens you are alive" she told him.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:23 pm
"He's here." Marcove replies to Ricky.

Kessaris teleports back in a splash. He'd carried some the water surrounding him with him when he'd moved through space. "Wow...we won. We came back from so low and still won." He looks over to Ricky, then to Riko and finally Keliah. "So I guess you're with us now?"

Nephilis looks over at Kessaris after he returns and nods. "Everyone played their part right down to the bone. Thank you Marcove."

"Anytime. Now did you do what I needed you to do?" Marcove asks, looking over at his son.

"I did. I just need Kessaris to use his power on me and you'll know everything that's going on in the Celestial Kingdom. I just have to say though, it may shock you. Things in what you can heaven have officially gone to hell."

"Yeah. Jean, Lillum and I have to go, but that's later. I want to be with my son and daughter. Hopefully even Jean." He begins to walk forward and stops. "Nephilis, your plan was based on a theory. Aura is like energy and it always goes to one place. What were the odds of you being right?"

"Close to zero. 0.00034% maybe? The point is I couldn't plan this alone. It's true I planned to die and you helped, but honestly, I was in a tough spot. I couldn't win unless that law held. It did."

"You're a ******** genius man. Now get out of the casket. You're not dead yet."

~~~

Alastor slams his fists on a nearby table and yells out in anger. "Goddamn it all! I had him! We had him! He was dead and gone yet we still managed to let him outsmart us! What the ********!?" He looks back at the only two who seemed to care. "I am calm! Don't tell me to calm down! How would you feel if you had the world in your hands only to have it slip away!"  

Mahareshi

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 3:33 pm
Samara heard Nephilis mention that it was all part of a plan. She scowled, walking over to him and punched him in the shoulder...hard. "And you couldn't have let me know?!" she scolded him. "Ugh! Nephilis Evermore I hate you so much right now!" she said with anger in her voice, but the look in her eyes was full of love and thankfulness that he was alive and well. In truth, all she wanted to do was wrap her arms around him and kiss him.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games