Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
♥ ℓσνє мє єтєяηαℓ ♥ - Finis Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's excited about the RP?
I am! :D
56%
 56%  [ 32 ]
I'm NOT
15%
 15%  [ 9 ]
Meh... :P
28%
 28%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 57

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 5:35 am
||Haha, I think I know how he feels. xD||

Ravin Black

User ImagePleasure soared through her. Emily relaxed in her stomach. Ravin's mind wandered to something else. "When do you think Hunter and Veronica will arrive?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 9:58 am
DylanLeeKeith

User Image
Show ourselves to the world tonight,
cause we're no longer in disguise.

Dylans eyes fluttered open and he stood up slowly. "You had ruin a nice moment with their names?" He was joking, sort of. "I'm only kidding, but yeah, I don't know. Maybe they stopped at home for a little fun," He shuddered at the thought.

||woah, how? lol||  

samanthaualani

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 10:15 am
||Being really scared of something...or unsure. I've felt that before.||

Ravin Black

User ImageRavin snuck a kiss from Dylan as his eyes fluttered. She laughed softly against his mouth and pulled away. "It's not we haven't done anything like that before," she murmured. "Remember when we did it the first time?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:36 am
heart  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 12:36 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

"Well, yeah I know. But I don't want to think about them doing it." Dylan laughed lightly.
"I mean thats just creepy."
He kissed her lips softly and led her back to the couch.
"Alright, I'm going to go get you two some food, so, you rest and stuff."
He dashed out the door and first went into town and grabbed some human-like food. Sweets, meats, a little of everything.
Then he paid, and ran out into the woods, setting the food down somewhere close. He drained an animal into a thermas, after draining two for himself.
He felt like a freaking bird or something. Bringing home food for the chicks. Weird. But okay.
He picked up everything and ran back home.
Out of breath, well... He felt like he should be but he wasn't.
Dylan set the stuff out for Ravin and collapsed on the couch by her.
"Here ya go babe,"

EDITED  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 12:38 pm
exclaim  

samanthaualani

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:07 pm
samanthaualani
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica laughed at him. "But see, I've had so many other offers lately..." Hunter kissed her stomach again before actually begging. She giggled and made a cheesy thinking face before dropping to her knees and kissing him lightly on the lips.
"You're lucky you're a fabulous kisser Hunter Black," She grinned before kissing him again. Her fingers tangled in his hair and she sighed.

||awh! but its cuteXD||

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:17 pm
User Image

Hunter Ryan Black

Hunter smiled and kissed her back, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her closer in order to deepen the kiss. He sighed and pulled his lips away just barely. "Mmm, shouldn't you be getting ready foe your little shopping trip with Ravin?"

(( Hmmm... I could have sworn I replied to this... ))

crayons 4 the color blind

Shirtless Elocutionist

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:25 pm
VeronicaRoseMilton
User Image
Waiting for someone to change my life.
I think have found him.

Veronica kissed him back harder, coiling her arms around his neck and sighing softly as he pulled away.
"Hmm, I'm pretty much ready," She unwrapped herself from Hunter and stood up, pulling him to her as well. She pressed one small kiss to his lips before smiling.
"Alright, I'm ready," She bit her bottom lip, smiling still.
"What are you and snack boy gonna do?"

||weirrrrd :s ||  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:57 pm
||has no idea what to post||  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:04 pm
||edited dylan||  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:09 pm
||Aaw, thanks, Sam! ^__^ You're a sweetheart.||

Ravin Black

User ImageRavin nodded and rubbed her belly affectionately. It neared noon. She felt Emily kick at her stomach. It was a gentle motion. She felt the warmth and the strangeness of the child inside her fill her. It was a new feeling that she never wanted to be rid of.

Dylan came back with some food. Ravin leaned up to peck him on the lips. "Thank you, sweetheart," she murmured, smiling into the kiss.

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

samanthaualani

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:29 pm
DylanLeeKeith

User Image

"Yep," Dylan laid down on the couch, curling his legs in under him so that Ravin still had room.
"We need to buy this place before relators come and like, arrest me." He laughed lightly. They could buy it soon. Soon..
His eyes closed lightly.

||yepyep||  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:34 pm
Ravin Black

User ImageRavin continued to rub her belly. She glanced over at Dylan and leaned into him, resting her head on his shoulder. "Your birthday's tomorrow, isn't it?"

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Frozen_R0z3

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:17 pm
Evoblack
||Okies! I know how that is, too. Sorry that I missed your post.||

Airi Yuu

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Airi licked her lips, nearly sensually. Those habits came easily to her. She folded her hands in her lap and stared straight over at him. Such warm hazel-brown eyes. They served extremely well to make her melt. Airi didn't know how she was ever going to return to her usual alluring self.

Airi leaned forward on the table, but not touching her elbows to the table top. She watched Hideaki intently for a second before flicking her eyes to the ocean behind him. "So... Do you like the ocean?"

User Image

//Hideaki Takizawa//

For some reason the feeling inside his chest intensified. He had to do something. Keep calm...keep calm Hide told himself. As that beautiful lilt of Airi's voice chimed in Hide looked to her then followed her eyes. He turned sidewayes to smile softly. "Oh, yes. It calms me. Would you like to take a walk on the sand before we head to my old summer cabin?" The thought of walking with her made him feel better. The air would be nice, and he was sure she'd look lovely in moonlight.

"I'll get our fruit tarts to go." He raised hsi hand and called over the waitor. With a nod the man disappeared and came back with a neatly wrapped bag. "Thank you sir, and have a good evening. Madam." The waitor left.

"Shall we Airi?" Hide stood to come behind her and pull out her chair. He held the tarts in one hand and then his free arm he propped open his elbow for her.

//Hey Evo. I'm really starting to hate myself for not getting on more. I have a good month and two weeks left of school. Also I'm fixing up my desktop. But I'll try and get on more. I hope I'm not troubling you with my wayword post.//  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 375 376 377 378 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games