Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Class of 2oo7 Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Talk, Hangout, Class 

Reply Gaian Class of 2oo7 Guild
Gaian Class of 2oo7 Hangout Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 431 432 433 434 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Luvshyne

Feline Exhibitionist

7,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:35 pm

Firelightpixie
LuvTyler13
Is the next theme day gender bender day? If so, I will be willing to give a prize!

User ImageUser Image
Awesome! Thanks Emma!

I tried making one a few day's ago. It came out...weird. lol

Since crossdressing is not my... forte, I decided I could give gifts today!

I am waiting for business day!! yay! I ish excited xd it will probably end up being naughty
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:39 pm

LuvTyler13

My favorites:
The Lady Sakes (both the dark and future)
Gaia-sama (kinda, but I can live without).
Hatsya Doll=SO CUTE but I try not to think about it since some idiots were selling it for 80million.....
Kanako's Dark reflection I am definitely gonna get
Prunny
and the fat white cat (bibbles?) xd

User ImageUser Image
The Sakes are cute!
The Hatys will never sell for 80mil, those stupid idiots! Not even the Kitten Star is worth that much! And the Kitten Star is WAY cuter!
Kanoko's Dark Refection just has so many awesome poses!
Bibbles is ok, but not worth the price for me.

Ergo Kortina
Vice Captain

Sparkly Sex Symbol

22,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Ergo Kortina
Vice Captain

Sparkly Sex Symbol

22,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:42 pm

LuvTyler13
Firelightpixie
LuvTyler13
Is the next theme day gender bender day? If so, I will be willing to give a prize!

User ImageUser Image
Awesome! Thanks Emma!

I am waiting for business day!! yay! I ish excited xd it will probably end up being naughty

User ImageUser Image
lol
I wonder if anyone has NSFW glasses! XD
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:47 pm

LuvTyler13
Firelightpixie
LuvTyler13

User ImageUser Image
Awesome! Thanks Emma!

How did you get a prunny gonk

Lunar-Tyrant

6,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

SOM3BODii TOLD M3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:49 pm

ok... ok. bf is getting a suv from his uncle's boss and is gunna pay his uncle back over time. he redeemed himself. lol
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:20 pm

Firelightpixie
LuvTyler13

My favorites:
The Lady Sakes (both the dark and future)
Gaia-sama (kinda, but I can live without).
Hatsya Doll=SO CUTE but I try not to think about it since some idiots were selling it for 80million.....
Kanako's Dark reflection I am definitely gonna get
Prunny
and the fat white cat (bibbles?) xd

User ImageUser Image
The Sakes are cute!
The Hatys will never sell for 80mil, those stupid idiots! Not even the Kitten Star is worth that much! And the Kitten Star is WAY cuter!
Kanoko's Dark Refection just has so many awesome poses!
Bibbles is ok, but not worth the price for me.

The kitten star is way cuter!!! I do know what those people are thinking... and I agree, as adorable as bibbles is, nor worth 2million (or more for that matter). I have NSFW! I am excited to wear them!! muwahahaha! xd

@ Lunar: I got a Prunny out of pure luck and by wasting a lot of real money. sweatdrop

@Somebodii: He does seem to have redeemed himself... as long as he stay redeemed. biggrin I am very glad everything worked out!

Luvshyne

Feline Exhibitionist

7,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Ergo Kortina
Vice Captain

Sparkly Sex Symbol

22,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:36 pm

LuvTyler13

The kitten star is way cuter!!! I do know what those people are thinking... and I agree, as adorable as bibbles is, nor worth 2million (or more for that matter). I have NSFW! I am excited to wear them!! muwahahaha! xd

User ImageUser Image
Of course you do! XD
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:43 pm

@ emma - thanks! lol its a suv. um a toyota fordrunner. don't know what year. "it runs good but its ugly" in the words of my truely beloved. lmao. poor emo car. we gots to make it pretty! i'll give him fuzzy dice. lol

SOM3BODii TOLD M3

Luvshyne

Feline Exhibitionist

7,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:44 pm

@Kourtni: Heehee!! It is the must-have-item for every respectable naughty business woman! xd

@Sombodii: Oh wow! You are so specific on what car it is (tis impressive). I am absolutely TERRIBLE at pointing out cars... I only know the obvious ones like the PT cruiser or the Bug car, and that is about all that I know. lol
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:03 am

LuvTyler13
@Kourtni: Heehee!! It is the must-have-item for every respectable naughty business woman! xd

@Sombodii: Oh wow! You are so specific on what car it is (tis impressive). I am absolutely TERRIBLE at pointing out cars... I only know the obvious ones like the PT cruiser or the Bug car, and that is about all that I know. lol

i only know cos he told me. >.< lol i can't point out any car besides a bug. but those are my favorites. the most i could say about his car now is that its an suv. thats it. but he told me it was a toyota fordrunner.... im bad with cars lol

i have a funny story on that actually but its long

SOM3BODii TOLD M3

Luvshyne

Feline Exhibitionist

7,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:52 am

SOM3BODii TOLD M3
LuvTyler13

i only know cos he told me. >.< lol i can't point out any car besides a bug. but those are my favorites. the most i could say about his car now is that its an suv. thats it. but he told me it was a toyota fordrunner.... im bad with cars lol

i have a funny story on that actually but its long

go ahead and tell it! It will be a bright light in the really slow dark guild xd
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:38 pm

ok well im in my economics class and a couple weeks ago my teacher was going on and on and on about the cash for clunkers. When my family and i did it, i wanted to tell her. Finally got the chance and this is how it goes.
"we got $4,600 off for our van. the car we got was $16,000 so we really only had to pay about $12,000. We got a 0% interest rate and only have to pay about $170 over 72 months!" - me
"WOW! thats amazing! what kinda car did you get?" - teacher
"... its white.. has 4 doors..." - me
"you know all the detailed deal y'all made but don't even know the name of the car!" - teacher

it made me feel stupid about cars. but then i looked it up and found out we got a Chevrolet areo sedan.

its not that long of a story. just long at the moment cos i was't in the mood to type that much before. lol

SOM3BODii TOLD M3

Ergo Kortina
Vice Captain

Sparkly Sex Symbol

22,500 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:53 pm

User ImageUser Image
lol
That's funny!

I don't know anything about cars either Heather!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:26 pm

we gotta have a mechanic in the guild somewhere

SOM3BODii TOLD M3

Luvshyne

Feline Exhibitionist

7,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:23 pm

SOM3BODii TOLD M3
we gotta have a mechanic in the guild somewhere

I agree! But sadly.... I am not one and I have no idea who would be a good candidate xd
Gaian Class of 2oo7 Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 431 432 433 434 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games