Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]
My Sanctuary... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 295 296 297 298 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:41 pm

Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf

Too bad wishes never come true
Wow you could get away with so many things in that magazine.. I wonder.. XD

Hmm you can send stuff under a pen name. Turtle is infamous and has been submitting stuff for, I kid you not, 6 years.... high school is 4 years eek
I would say we could put your stuff in my schools magazine under a pen name and I could mail you a copy...but people generally don't agree with my ideas... burning_eyes

That person must have been left back couple times O.o;
Thanks for the gesture but I'd prefer to put things under my own name, well I do have a pen name on DA though it is my real name just spelled differently. And anyway I doubt anyone would like it, it's easy to get about 4 people to read it at school just by watching me write it. It's not really worth wasting your time with it.

Can I read something you wrote? You can PM it to me if you want.

Sure, I write poems and stories -shrugs-

http://midnighthuntingwolf.deviantart.com/art/Michelle-and-the-Werewolf-s-Curse-Chapter-1-393346758
http://midnighthuntingwolf.deviantart.com/gallery/35367047
Take your pick

I read your poem Forest to City and I love the last line "It turns into a town more of those things."
It's clear it's from the animals point of view and they don't know how else to describe it through their terror and disgust.
I like the format of your story and I like where you're going with it.
Can I make a suggestion? It's not to change the format of the story.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:52 pm

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf

Too bad wishes never come true
Wow you could get away with so many things in that magazine.. I wonder.. XD

Hmm you can send stuff under a pen name. Turtle is infamous and has been submitting stuff for, I kid you not, 6 years.... high school is 4 years eek
I would say we could put your stuff in my schools magazine under a pen name and I could mail you a copy...but people generally don't agree with my ideas... burning_eyes

Thanks for the gesture but I'd prefer to put things under my own name, well I do have a pen name on DA though it is my real name just spelled differently. And anyway I doubt anyone would like it, it's easy to get about 4 people to read it at school just by watching me write it. It's not really worth wasting your time with it.

http://midnighthuntingwolf.deviantart.com/art/Michelle-and-the-Werewolf-s-Curse-Chapter-1-393346758
Take your pick

I read your poem Forest to City and I love the last line "It turns into a town more of those things."
It's clear it's from the animals point of view and they don't know how else to describe it through their terror and disgust.

"Forest to city" and my other poem "Goodbye Good Times" are meant to describe how an animal sees it's home and/or family being destroyed, they refer to humans as things cause they aren't like them. Kind of how we refer to animals as "it" even when we do know the gender
Not to change the format? What do you mean?

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:16 pm

Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf

Take your pick

"Forest to city" and my other poem "Goodbye Good Times" are meant to describe how an animal sees it's home and/or family being destroyed, they refer to humans as things cause they aren't like them. Kind of how we refer to animals as "it" even when we do know the gender

For writing stories, my English/creative writing teacher, who is literally my second mother, told me
"when writing, describe the scene as you would to a blind person."

First off, I have to say I did laugh when Eddie was in Michelle's house and she yelled "Wait...what are you doing in my house!"
I noticed when, in your story Michelle and the Werewolf's Curse, when Eddie was transforming, you picked out specifics like his ears growing longer and his nose and mouth extending.
A transformation like that cant be painless. His bones are shifting and thick, coarse hair is piercing his skin.
Try also placing yourself in the characters shoes. Describing that pain and how Michelle would react (fear? worry?) in detail will entice a reader.
Sorry if it's too much redface
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:36 pm

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf

Take your pick

For writing stories, my English/creative writing teacher, who is literally my second mother, told me

First off, I have to say I did laugh when Eddie was in Michelle's house and she yelled "Wait...what are you doing in my house!"
I noticed when, in your story Michelle and the Werewolf's Curse, when Eddie was transforming, you picked out specifics like his ears growing longer and his nose and mouth extending.
A transformation like that cant be painless. His bones are shifting and thick, coarse hair is piercing his skin.
Try also placing yourself in the characters shoes. Describing that pain and how Michelle would react (fear? worry?) in detail will entice a reader.

Describing something like that to a blind person is impossible, they're blind, they don't know what anything looks like.
Lol I needed to put that in there I start to become my characters when I'm writing XD So if Michelle's depressed then I'm depressed. It's how I write and how it makes my characters more relate with other people.
Michelle isn't afraid of Eddie she just wanted him to let go of her, she's witch it's normal for her to see the unnatural. Eddie isn't in pain because like Michelle's "flashback" shows that she has done the spell on him when they were kids, Eddie is use to the pain by now. Besides in my description I even put that my ability to describe things isn't the greatest. If you looked at the first chapter when I first wrote it you'd see that I have improved in some parts, there was a lot of words out of place and repeated some even missing

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:41 pm

Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf

Take your pick

Lol I needed to put that in there I start to become my characters when I'm writing XD So if Michelle's depressed then I'm depressed. It's how I write and how it makes my characters more relate with other people.
Michelle isn't afraid of Eddie she just wanted him to let go of her, she's witch it's normal for her to see the unnatural. Eddie isn't in pain because like Michelle's "flashback" shows that she has done the spell on him when they were kids, Eddie is use to the pain by now. Besides in my description I even put that my ability to describe things isn't the greatest. If you looked at the first chapter when I first wrote it you'd see that I have improved in some parts, there was a lot of words out of place and repeated some even missing

I totally understand the whole "I become my character" thing. I do it to, especially when I draw xp
If you said you improved since last time and you keep writing, then, over time, you will improve even more.
I will totally keep reading. Keep me in touch when new chapters come out! I'm really liking this story! emotion_kirakira
Sometimes that's helped me, and something I gather you do too, is read a LOT of fantasy books. Especially writers such as James Patterson and books like the Septimus Heap series and the Grace series.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:52 pm

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf

Take your pick

I totally understand the whole "I become my character" thing. I do it to, especially when I draw xp
If you said you improved since last time and you keep writing, then, over time, you will improve even more.
I will totally keep reading. Keep me in touch when new chapters come out! I'm really liking this story! emotion_kirakira
Sometimes that's helped me, and something I gather you do too, is read a LOT of fantasy books. Especially writers such as James Patterson and books like the Septimus Heap series and the Grace series.

Lol Well I'm currently working on chapter 2 so don't worry it'll be around by next week hopefully.
I hate reading though, I can't get past 10 pages without getting bored. Authors sometimes over do it with the details. That it gets to the point where I'm like just say it's an oak tree, a forest or they have long black hair and done. It's the main reason I prefer manga and comics =w=; I mean I can read an article just fine but if I see a whole book in front of me I get intimidated cause I can't picture anything they write down. It's the main reason I never did my summer reading, even when my mother forced me.

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:13 pm

Darkness Dragons Revenge

I almost forgot, if you look very closely to the human face we have little hairs. I noticed this when I was looking at my lil sis's face once. Also have you ever watch like movies of where werewolves transform? They grow hair in all the normal places we do it's just more than what humans normally have. We grow hair on our legs, arms, back, chest, stomach, "that place" and a few other places. I don't believe it should be painful for a werewolf to grow hair. You're right about the bones shifting though
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:29 pm

Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge

I almost forgot, if you look very closely to the human face we have little hairs. I noticed this when I was looking at my lil sis's face once. Also have you ever watch like movies of where werewolves transform? They grow hair in all the normal places we do it's just more than what humans normally have. We grow hair on our legs, arms, back, chest, stomach, "that place" and a few other places. I don't believe it should be painful for a werewolf to grow hair. You're right about the bones shifting though

One of my favorite book series by James Paterson: Maximum Ride is a manga. I suggest you read it. I think you will find it to your liking cat_3nodding
Okay, weird question time: Have you ever pet a wolf?

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:53 pm

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge

One of my favorite book series by James Paterson: Maximum Ride is a manga. I suggest you read it. I think you will find it to your liking cat_3nodding

Okay then I'll go check it out
Nope, I don't experience life remember? XP
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 4:56 pm

Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge

Awh! Well if you ever see an add for a Renaissance Fair, GO BOY GO! You wont be disappointed! 3nodding
That's where I saw 3 wolves and I got to pet them! Their fur was really thick and coarse on the bigger wolf. If a person were suddenly and rapidly growing hair like that, it would at least by itchy.

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:01 pm

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge

Awh! Well if you ever see an add for a Renaissance Fair, GO BOY GO! You wont be disappointed! 3nodding
That's where I saw 3 wolves and I got to pet them! Their fur was really thick and coarse on the bigger wolf. If a person were suddenly and rapidly growing hair like that, it would at least by itchy.

It'll have to wait until I move out of the house and have my freedom
Wait did you just say boy? -snickers- XDD
Yes it would be itchy, it wouldn't hurt though. But anyway like I said Eddie is use to it by now so he doesn't feel the pain. Think of it as when you exercise for the first time in years, your body aches but as you continue to do it everyday it doesn't hurt anymore.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:09 pm

Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge

Yes it would be itchy, it wouldn't hurt though. But anyway like I said Eddie is use to it by now so he doesn't feel the pain. Think of it as when you exercise for the first time in years, your body aches but as you continue to do it everyday it doesn't hurt anymore.

Yes I called you boy! -smushes your face-
And you can't leave your house? You don't do that? Ever?

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Ydna Wolf

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:16 pm

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge

-laughs then pinches cheek- Oh you silly I am not a guy, my avi might be but I am not haha xD
Well yeah I leave the house to go to a nearby store to buy things or to walk my dog, off times to got to the art store for things. The city I live in now is ridiculously big I can't go anywhere too far without a car or bus.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:21 pm

Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Ydna Wolf
Darkness Dragons Revenge

-laughs then pinches cheek- Oh you silly I am not a guy, my avi might be but I am not haha xD
Well yeah I leave the house to go to a nearby store to buy things or to walk my dog, off times to got to the art store for things. The city I live in now is ridiculously big I can't go anywhere too far without a car or bus.

User Image

I had a feeling after you acted weirdly to "boy" that you were a girl.
-mumbles to self- deceiving avi
Aaaaaannyyyyy wayyyyy
why not just tell your mom that you're going to the park? That's where Renn fairs usually are. Only problem is, you're gonna wanna come home with EVERYTHING! (And you will come home with stuff) And just take a bus there.
Which state do you live in again?

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 5:23 pm

Man now I really wanna know what you look like 3nodding
It Even Comes In a Can! [[Spam Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 295 296 297 298 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games