Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mist Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 3:39 pm
Sana knew the girl that Jin was talking about was watching her, she grinned softly and walked into the academy, her pale eyes sparkling..Where's the teacher?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:00 pm
Melody walked into the academy and up to the girl. "Hello I'm melody I don't think I've seen you around you before."  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:43 pm
Melodyanimegirl
Melody walked into the academy and up to the girl. "Hello I'm melody I don't think I've seen you around you before."

Melody! *waves excitedly but gains recomposure* I havn't seen you since we trained together 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:57 pm
Melody turned around and smiled and ran over to the girl "Hello I haven't seen you in a long time, how have you been?"  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:58 pm
Melodyanimegirl
Melody turned around and smiled and ran over to the girl "Hello I haven't seen you in a long time, how have you been?"

Eh, Ive been better. I feel like ive been fallign to pieces lately.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:00 pm
"Why, your training with two of the mist cuties, why are you sad?"  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:33 pm
Melodyanimegirl
"Why, your training with two of the mist cuties, why are you sad?"

Well, ever since i flunked the chunnin exams, Ive kind been down. But now what Luo and Zane are both chunnin I cant train with them since theyre always gone on misisons and gennin arn't allowed out of the village without permission and hero-sensei went awall  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:41 pm
"Luna would you like me to train you, I am a jounin after all... what do you say?" she asked smiling.  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:27 pm
Sana gazed at Melody..So this is the girl Jin loves? She thought to herself, her pale eyes dazzling in the light of the halls as she looked outside at the tree Jin and her sat under..Hmmm...She said softly to herself, looking around and walking to a desk and sitting down.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:35 pm
Melody walked up to the girl and asked "Hello I'm melody what's your name?"  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:38 pm
Sana looked up at the girl in her eyes, her own eyes sparkling like pearls..I'm a nobody, call me as you wish She said softly, it's not that she had anything against this girl, but she just didn't like giving out her name unless she had a reason to, like she were wanted or something..It was the same thing she told Jin, she said she was a nobody because she was. She was just another ninja with another name, she didn't choose that name to be her title, she just called herself a nobody, she almost forgot her own name. She has nowhere to live, nor does she have anyone to go to.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:44 pm
She looked at the girl and stated "Your not a nobody, your a somebody and I want to know you!" she smiled.  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:48 pm
Sana gazed up at the girl still, her pale eyes dimming at bit at the girls happy enthusiasm..Call me Sana..She said softly, then looked back down, bored out of her mind, she needed to train, and on top of that, she needed to be a higher rank so she could leave the village on missions. She sighed and sat up, then stood up, standing a few inches taller than Melody, since she was older than Melody by a few years or so.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:55 pm
"Ok sana it's nice to met you I love your hair its so pretty" she smiled as she fixed her jounin band on her sholdier. She smiled at the girl and asked "Would you like to come train with me?"  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Sinful Raine

Unsealed Demigod

13,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:57 pm
Sana blinked her eyes..Would you help me higher my rank as well? She asked her, her pale eyes getting some emotion to her straight-forward face. She had no emotion, but her eyes showed it all.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 260 261 262 263 264 265 ... 340 341 342 343 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games