Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26200 26201 26202 26203 26204 26205 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:53 pm
Xilo The Odd
[Kegan]
My times I actually cared about seemed to be safe. And I beat Wayne's score for Seaside Hill, or whatever the name is. I don't do timed runs in the 3D stages of that game. It's not predictable enough to finesse.
you say that, but i've been able to find just the right movement method for each stage i've done so far and path that goes the fastest using those movement methods. i only havn't done the classic sonic stages simply cause i suck at em, got a time for most all stages including that 30 second challenge on modern though.
I also have a glitch in the 3D stages where sonic will sometimes start to somersault... and... keep somersaulting... sometimes until I close the game. Most people I know who played to set scores played the 2D stages almost exclusively. Actually, I think it's because they didn't care for the 3D stages. Not even because of glitches.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:51 am
[Kegan]
Xilo The Odd
[Kegan]
My times I actually cared about seemed to be safe. And I beat Wayne's score for Seaside Hill, or whatever the name is. I don't do timed runs in the 3D stages of that game. It's not predictable enough to finesse.
you say that, but i've been able to find just the right movement method for each stage i've done so far and path that goes the fastest using those movement methods. i only havn't done the classic sonic stages simply cause i suck at em, got a time for most all stages including that 30 second challenge on modern though.
I also have a glitch in the 3D stages where sonic will sometimes start to somersault... and... keep somersaulting... sometimes until I close the game. Most people I know who played to set scores played the 2D stages almost exclusively. Actually, I think it's because they didn't care for the 3D stages. Not even because of glitches.
theres something you can download that fixes this issue, but i havn't run into that issue without it so far, and i've done a lot of runs to get some of my times now so it may be fixed. if not i think the tool is called xInput360  

Xilo The Odd

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:30 am
3 days!!!!

i wanna make a course day 1 of every culties creation.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 7:30 pm
I wasn't gonna get it right away but I caved and traded in some games. Loving Mario maker!  

astrophe

astrophe

PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:07 pm
IN case you didn't know, since the update you no longer have to wait a day for new content in Mario maker. As long as you have used every item in your course once and tried all the themes and styles it will updat you with new content every 15 mins  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 3:49 pm
astrophe
I wasn't gonna get it right away but I caved and traded in some games. Loving Mario maker!
Love the hell out of Mario Maker. This is my favorite level I made so far.

WarioWare D.I.Y.
20E1-0000-0041-25D9
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 4:47 pm
Jarogue
astrophe

WarioWare D.I.Y.
20E1-0000-0041-25D9
lol neat, havn't played it yet but i'll add you to the list i started in another thread and follow you myself.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 6:33 pm
got a new stage up for those that followed me, it should prove to be quite the challenge, with 3 more on the way! next one will be aquatic and if it unlocks, have a 2nd sub map that'll be used as well.  

Xilo The Odd

astrophe

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:56 pm
Finally unlocked everything! Found out you also have to keep removing and placing blocks to trigger the deliveries. Little late now but tomorrow night I will be creating up a storm!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:07 pm
Jarogue
astrophe

WarioWare D.I.Y.
20E1-0000-0041-25D9

I really liked this!  

astrophe

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2015 9:08 pm
wow nothin for a month?

im thinkin we get off gaia, find some new way to stick togetha.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:18 pm
Did anyone else get the demo for Triforce Heroes? If so, who wants to play with me sometime? You need 3 ppl at once to play the demo.  

astrophe

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2015 1:38 pm
Xilo The Odd
wow nothin for a month?

im thinkin we get off gaia, find some new way to stick togetha.

Y'all could try moving to somethingawful. I have been there most of the time. The only catch is it cost a min onetime payment of 9.95 to use the forums, but I fell that its justified an worth it.

astrophe
Did anyone else get the demo for Triforce Heroes? If so, who wants to play with me sometime? You need 3 ppl at once to play the demo.

I have the demo but it will only let you play online on Fri, Sat, and Sun at certain times. I'm free Fri and Sun and little bit after work on Sat.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:27 am
Hi.

We should probably just have a facebook group or something at this point. Except like half of the old regulars all hate each other. Oh well.

Bye.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:53 pm
******** facebook.  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26200 26201 26202 26203 26204 26205 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games