Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Randomness is a Virtue!
LET'S REACH 800,000 POSTS [GUILD SPIRIT CAMPAIGN] READ&POST Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2626 2627 2628 2629 2630 2631 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you be active in this campaign?
ANYTHING FOR THIS GUILD!!
30%
 30%  [ 286 ]
NEVER!!! THIS IS DUMB.
3%
 3%  [ 34 ]
LET'S DO THIS THING!!!
35%
 35%  [ 336 ]
Wow...excitement much. Okay, I'll participate...but for goodness sakes your adrenaline is annoying!
29%
 29%  [ 278 ]
Total Votes : 934

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:17 pm
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge
-sigh-
I got reeeeeeealy bored one day.
I might because I hate looking at them xD

Look in this sub.
You might not even have to advertise them, there's always someone out there looking to buy in bulk without the marketplace hassle.
A lot of people do their dealings exclusively on the exchange anymore, actually, so I'd wager you'll have good luck getting some of those things out of your invo. c:

Thanks. I need this sweatdrop

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:35 am
Darkness Dragons Revenge
Queen Spazzy
Darkness Dragons Revenge
-sigh-
I got reeeeeeealy bored one day.
I might because I hate looking at them xD

Look in this sub.
You might not even have to advertise them, there's always someone out there looking to buy in bulk without the marketplace hassle.
A lot of people do their dealings exclusively on the exchange anymore, actually, so I'd wager you'll have good luck getting some of those things out of your invo. c:

Thanks. I need this sweatdrop

No problem~
I wish you luck selling stuff!
Me, I'll just be over here, playing the market stalking game, trying to obtain the paw items from the new gate...
[insert sobbing here]
UPDATE: Apparently, early morning hours are THE time to market stalk... I have all of the items now, yay~
And now I play the game of 'how many of these do I really need...?'

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:46 pm
ohgodhelpmeiamdrowninginitems
I keep compulsively buying cheap items.
What am I even going to do with five of all these?!!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:38 am
HOW DOES KIRA KIRA MAJOKKO KAPPUKEKI COST SO FEW CHARMS WHEN I HAD TO WORK STUPID HARD FOR THE MATSURI KITSUNEBI?!!!
User Image
Yes, I'm making one anyway. Maybe more if I see fit to spend the diamonds.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:03 pm
Well, I can't complain. I made a new spring theme with sakura blossom petals! Took me a bit of time digging through my things here, and this is how it turned out. Still wish we had a lot more outfit slots than what we have now! I hate saving and then deleting others to make room for another fine outfit or character creation! Good grief! -_-*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:43 pm
Man,why do some things gotta be a pain to pair up? Dx  

Speedira Windira

Mind-boggling Bookworm

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:40 am
Princess Zelda21
Well, I can't complain. I made a new spring theme with sakura blossom petals! Took me a bit of time digging through my things here, and this is how it turned out. Still wish we had a lot more outfit slots than what we have now! I hate saving and then deleting others to make room for another fine outfit or character creation! Good grief! -_-*

Cute~!
There's a Lab feature that's supposed to let you buy more slots, up to eight I think? But I've never used it and can't tell you how it works.
It's not quite the same, but you could always try saving the outfit as a tektek dream avatar, or maybe save a screenshot of the avatar's equipped items list.
My personal preference is making a text list of items I use in an outfit, but I'm sure most people would find that tedious to create and use. ^^;

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:41 am
Speedira Windira

I know, right?
Like the hoard of CrosStitch paw items I have that I've yet to figure out how to use in an outfit...

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Speedira Windira

Mind-boggling Bookworm

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 8:55 am
Queen Spazzy
Speedira Windira

I know, right?
Like the hoard of CrosStitch paw items I have that I've yet to figure out how to use in an outfit...

x-x; You'd think that every item would have at least one thing to pair to it.

Those especially.x.x  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:20 am
Speedira Windira
Queen Spazzy
Speedira Windira

I know, right?

Those especially.x.x

Yes, exactly!
The worst, though, is when stuff comes out as a set but still doesn't really go together. =w=;

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Princess Zelda21

Silent Healer

36,725 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:24 am
Queen Spazzy
Princess Zelda21

Cute~!
There's a Lab feature that's supposed to let you buy more slots, up to eight I think? But I've never used it and can't tell you how it works.
It's not quite the same, but you could always try saving the outfit as a tektek dream avatar, or maybe save a screenshot of the avatar's equipped items list.
My personal preference is making a text list of items I use in an outfit, but I'm sure most people would find that tedious to create and use. ^^;

Thank you! ^_^* Yeah, I've already obtained the max number of outfit slots total. I could use my journal to save the picture of my outfit creation and then write the items used in it beneath for now. I just wish they didn't give us such a short amount of slots and increased the amount of 'em by now. Kinda ridiculous always adding and deleting just to fill up the last few slots to be honest.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:08 am
Princess Zelda21
Queen Spazzy
Princess Zelda21

Cute~!

Thank you! ^_^* Yeah, I've already obtained the max number of outfit slots total. I could use my journal to save the picture of my outfit creation and then write the items used in it beneath for now. I just wish they didn't give us such a short amount of slots and increased the amount of 'em by now. Kinda ridiculous always adding and deleting just to fill up the last few slots to be honest.

I find it strange that Gaia hasn't upped the number of slots since that lab came out...
I could easily see it being a huge gold sink if the slots were payable in gold, and the gold price increased with the number of slots you have unlocked.
Would be a lot more useful than the marriage system, I think.

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100

Darkness Dragons Revenge
Crew

Loyal Mage

19,750 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:17 am
Queen Spazzy
Princess Zelda21
Queen Spazzy
Princess Zelda21

Cute~!

I find it strange that Gaia hasn't upped the number of slots since that lab came out...
I could easily see it being a huge gold sink if the slots were payable in gold, and the gold price increased with the number of slots you have unlocked.
Would be a lot more useful than the marriage system, I think.

Well, let's face it, there are plenty of ways to create an efficent gold sink
-cough- -cough- SALON DUREM -cough- -sputter-
Maybe Gaia's new staff will see that and put it into action.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:59 am
Queen Spazzy
Speedira Windira
Queen Spazzy
Speedira Windira

I know, right?

Those especially.x.x

Yes, exactly!
The worst, though, is when stuff comes out as a set but still doesn't really go together. =w=;

Blargh,hate that.Dx  

Speedira Windira

Mind-boggling Bookworm

Queen Spazzy

Vice Captain

Anxious Neko

42,300 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Task Accomplished 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:51 pm
New avi!
I've gotten a looooot of new items recently, so, figured I ought to use 'em!
I'll have to get used to a new color, which is funny since I was still screwing up my last color choice. =w=;

Darkness Dragons Revenge

Psst, using that item you gifted me back in December.
Sorry I took so long to use it. ^^;

Randomness is a Virtue!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2626 2627 2628 2629 2630 2631 ... 2744 2745 2746 2747 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games