Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

BleedingAngelRose

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:58 am
"W-well," Angel studdered. She had to come up of something. She originally thought that she could borrow it for a little while, just so she could keep the hair out of her face till she had another one. But now, she had to think of something. "Well, I never really believed in curses, like I said. But if you don't want to use use it, I could see I could have anything else in my chamber...how about that? You wouldn't want an old rusty pin like that in such pretty hair now do you? I think I may have something more......more......appropriate to keep. Yes, something more appropriate!" She never thought of parting with her pin Shou Long gave to her, but to have someone borrow it was ok in her eyes. "And yes, that pin is.....'awesome'."

(( There we go! ^^ ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:47 pm
Kimmora smiled. " I don't know.. This pin seems very interesting.. It would be a pity if I let it go, without learning very much about it. Well, your story may mean most of it.. But," she said patting the pin in her hair. " I don't know anything about it yet." She said trying to be mysterious, put ended up, probably confusing Angel with her twisted, mixed up words. "I don't care how old and crusty it is. It has.. a.. amaz- No, thats not the right word.. " She searched for a word.. " Well, I can't find the right word, but it seems something draws me to this pin.. Like it has something to do with me."  

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:00 pm
"The hell!?" Samian barked loudly, throwing up his arms in frustration. "Don't be gangin' up on me!" He snarreled, glaring especially at Bou and Ben. "I haven't hurt you yet, so don't go crying to people stronger than you." He stuck out his tongue playfully. "Huh? I don't even know you and I can smell that you're weak. Even you." He pointed a long-nailed finger at Bou. "I can smell better than anny'uh you vampires. You're the healer. Your blood is a little different than the others."
He smirked haughtily. "Just because I'm shorter than you doesn't mean I'
m 'cocky and stupid'. I've been here before. Tsshyeiah knows me."

[[DUN DUN DUN.
I'm 14 nao. =3 Wjheeeeeee. Also. I won't be at skewl tomorrow. ^ ^lll]]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:04 pm
Tuesday was very aware of that.
"Yeah, and?" He asked. "I didn't come here to fight, I just wanted to check things out. What with werewolves becoming almost extinct, I figure that I'd want to meet at least ONE nice one, but i guess you just proved me wrong." He said, sighing.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:14 pm
"Wanna know why you can't find one?" Samian whispered. "They're DEAD!" He wandered over to an edge of a dining table with a sway in his step, and he whisked up a glass of 'red wine'. He held it close to his lips and tilted it slightly so that it slowly emptied out into his mouth. Gag. Sputter. "Uuagh!" He spit, the red liquid spraying out like mist. The transluscent glass crashed to the floor, sending shards flying everywhere. "I forgot how disgusting it is just to drink blood. It needs meat with it as well."

He sighed and shook his head. "It really is a 'survival of the fittest' world for us werewolves. At least we bear the title of strength."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:26 pm
Tuesday exhaled.
"Figures." He muttered under his breath.
"Well, I'm so sorry, but i must go." He said, then left the dining hall. He was rather hungry, and could hear Kiryuu screaming obscenities. He wrapped Bou in a tight hug.
"I'll be back soon." He said, then darted out the door. Bou sighed, then walked back to her room.
"Hey Lilli." She said when she got back.

[[ all your charries are MEAN.
;^; ]]

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:51 pm
[[Ohohoho. I know. They're the sides of me that cease to see the light of day. cool I need to vent somehow. Make pissy characters. It always works. ]]

"Good!" Samian breathed a sigh of relief as soon as Tuesday has left the room. There were a few other creatures that gave Samian odd looks, but he glared at them, and they usually backed down. Time to pay Tsshyeiah a little visit... He started to make his way up the stairs, taking his sweet time as he brushed past people. He was aware that people could probably smell werewolf on him, but he could smell their insides, their heart, their fear. Such an uncomprehendable olfactory system that humans could never be able to obtain it. Their nose almost acted like a sixth-sense. Like a psychic power. Samian really didn't have any other powers other than the 'abilitiy' to shift into a wolf-like beast at the light of the full moon, but he didn't need any more than his nose. His nose didn't possess elemental abilities like some Vampires he had seen, but his nose did a lot more than just sniff things.

Tsshyeiah's amber eyes darted left as she heard a strange clawing sound on her door. She set down her pen and her spine stiffened, the horrible scratching continued. I can hear you breathing.... It was a calm, sweet male voice accompanied by a light laughter. She narrowed her eyes. Samian. "What is it?" She breathed.

The door creaked open lightly as he stood in the doorway with a calm smirk on his face. "I've come to play again."

Tsshyeiah seemed uninterested."Why are you back again? I thought our deal was perfect. You wouldn't need to come back here again." She raised a brow. "Or is it that werewolves never keep promises?"

"Oh, no, no," Samian paused, slithering in her room. "It's not that." He drew in closer, and his eyes scanned the paper she was writing on. "I've just got bored."

"I have more silver than last time..." He informed him, her facial expression unchanged.

"But does it not harm you as well...?" Samian smirked. He felt more refined now, talking to Tsshyeiah. He needed to be more formal if he was going to worm out another bargin like last time.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:07 pm
Ben felt rather stupid, everyone having left him behind in the dining hall.
I should probably find Klara. Ben thought, worrying himself with ideas of what could have happened.
He found her just outside of the manor in the field with the young vampire draped across her outstretched arms.
"Klara," Ben breathed and smiled.
"All went well?" He asked, then his eyes fell upon Kyoiya.

Ben sighed, "Or for the most part. Kyoiya, what did you do?"

Kyoiya tapped his cigarette, letting the ash fall off.
"Well, you know, the usual." He joked, inhaling more smoke.
"I'm fine. I'll heal up just like I usually do," Kyoiya shrugged, "I've got a feeling Bou will need to help Lilli more than me pretty soon. She'll need her energy for that. I can get healed after that."

"You're so stubborn, Kyoiya," Ben laughed, "Come on," Ben held his hand out, pulling Kyoiya up.
"Bou's probably wondering what you're up to," Ben told him.

Kyoiya finished his cigarette, then pinched the end, putting it out.
"Fine, I'll go." Kyoiya sighed, heading inside.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:16 pm
"Hey Lilli," Bou greeted her.

Lilli smiled, "Bou, I think she's coming, soon. I can feel her kicking, and she wants out."
Lilli laughed.
Hiroaki was asleep, lying on his belly. He was in his crib, a blanket covering his little body.
"He's such a calm baby." Lilli thought aloud.

Just then, Kyoiya walked through the door, smelling strongly of cigarette smoke. There were blood stains in several places, shown though his clothes.
Not wanting Bou to notice too much of his wounds, he went straight into the bathroom, closing the door behind him. The sound of water being turned on followed.

"He got hurt," Lilli sighed, "Taking care of that newborn, I'm guessing."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 11:05 pm
[[Asshats. How does I always end up RPing with myself!? D;]]

"Fine then, what is it you want?" She tilted her head slightly, a glare starting to formate.

"Give me a room. Let me eat whomever I want." He demanded, his voice growing grave and solemn.

Tsshyeiah's red lips slowly curved upwards into a wicked smile. "You've changed, Samian. So you were interested in my initial offer."

"No," He shook his head, "The humans here are a lot more interesting, that's all. There are more creatures avalible. I'm just using this place as a convenience store, actually."

"Oh," she let out calmly, unsurprised. "What about killing me? You said you'd make it happen last time."

"I will." He said, looking at her strangely. "The full moon's approaching. My blood boils in anticipation. When it happens I won't know who I'll kill."

"There's not even anyone here you cherish...Pity, it would have been hilarious to watch you crumble if you killed them in your 'sleep'." She hissed in a disgusted tone.

"Exactly. Though you claim we're even in power, you forget I have the upper hand. One of these moons I think I might kill your brothers as well...Do you mind?"

Tsshyeiah shook her head and laughed, "No, you'd be doing me a favor, actually."

"What about your husband, that snake Esloleiar?"

"Though he is faithful, I'm starting to grow tired of him. His usefulness is growing thin. As is my rule."

"Then you'll be embracing death?"

"In a way, yes."

[[ 0: Lulz. Imma kill off summa mai characters. ]]

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 7:57 am
[[CAUSE ALL YOUR CHARRIES ARE MEAN!!! gonk ]]

Bou looked at the bathroom door. Her mouth had opened.
She snapped it shut quickly.
"Yeah. He got bit." She said.
"Well anyway," She started, changing the subject. She hated it when Kyoiya got hurt. "I'm just a little scared that you'll be hurt in the process of giving birth. With how quick the baby is growing, she might hurt you on the way out." Bou explained, though a nagging voice in the back of her head made her worry about Kyoiya.
Bou was thinking that Lilli's pelvise or hip may break.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:02 pm
[[ cool Hoho.]]

"I think I'll be a b*****d, though. It's so much more interesting that way. So shall I befriend little Klaash?"

Tsshyeiah erupted with laughter, covering her mouth with a hand in a lady-like manner. "That'd be hilarious. His death would be even more 'unexpected'. Now that you're here, it strikes me as odd why we're unable to form a friendship? We both see eye-to-eye, don't we?"

Samian turned his head, "No. We don't. There's always been a lifelong battle between Vampires and Werewolves, and I don't feel like going about and changing it. And besides, I'm coexisting with you. I don't like you at all. You're no friend of mine. I'm using you for a greater goal of mine."

"I see." She paused, picking up the pen again. "When my brothers, my husband, my daughter and myself cease to be, who then will run the house?"

"That is when I'll either leave this place, or let someone else control it for me."

"...Yes,that's right, you've never been much for leading great amounts of people."

"Right." He yawned, "I'm get sleepy anyway..." He muttered, trailing out of Tsshyeiah's room.

...Though he is very arrogant, that boy is worrying me...

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:34 am
[[I've been sick for a a few weeks and now I feel lost in here XD um....I'll just try and get back in soon.]]  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games