Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gareus Fletcher

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:44 am

((And once again, even when people are in, I have no one to Rp with. stressed ))
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 8:56 am

((DOnt' worry! I'm here! |Superman pose| X3))

Rocky's ears twitched as he heard new footsteps enter the cafe. "Yue, how about we start this one out right, eh?" He said, wiping away a tear. He threw his arm around Yue's shoulders and teleported downstairs to meet the new guest.
"Hey there!" He said warmly. "Welcome to the Hightail Cafe!"

LimberNimbleShadow

TobiasRedFox

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:08 am

Solitude was not the answer Tobias was looking for. Tobias was sad, but he placed Drew's tile into his bag, in a 'Stay cold' bag. His bag was like an endless whirlpool of items. He saw one he hadent seen in a very, very long time. His guitar. (Check page 10 of this thread, Xavier was Tobias' birthname) "Like a whisper to the dusk........" Tobias murmured to hmself, wiping away the tears that clouded his vision. The cloud of vision-obscuring mist condenced into water, which Tobias made to flow into a glass.

Tobias stood up, adjusting his bag, and walked beside Rocky. "HAI!" He smiled, genuinely, a warm smile.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:08 am

"Welcome, make yourself at home, again as to what you said." Dimitris said turning around on the couch.

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:19 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rocky thought a bi, as he heard the song that Tobias had murmered and was still thinking when he popped up beside him. He jumped yelling, "GYAHH!! MEDALS OF HOPE!!....Oh, hey Tobias!"
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 9:44 am

Tobias meeped slightly, falling to his a**. Tobias got up, poking Rocky's forhead. "Tha's rude."

TobiasRedFox

LimberNimbleShadow

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:20 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rocky turned Towards Tobais and bopped him on the head with a small piko hammer lightly. "Neither is sneaking up on me, slly!"
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:44 am

Shelva was sitting at the bar drunk and this was strange because she never drank liquor "Oh Drew come back"Shelva cried

yuyuhakusho123

250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 11:51 am

From his trip afar Taelyn had once again found himself on the familiar stone street leading up to the cafe. Passing by the bright torchlit entrance the ferretlynx was now home, the cafe looked the same - the mood however was vastly different.

He brought himself to the bar and grabbed his glass from under the underside before pouring himself some water. Drinking it in one large gulp the cup was rinsed out and returned to its standard spot.

Tae then turned to the fur sitting in the corner crying, he walked over to them and sat down. "Why are you crying? What has happened in my absence?"
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:12 pm

Ark was about to answer the one who greeted him when he was interrupted. He watched as everyone started talking to each other. *sigh* "Everyone seems to know everyone else here but me, I guess..." he whispered to himself. He pulled on a pair of headphones, putting the volume gently above everyone else's voices and laying back in his seat. He stared lazily at the ceiling.

Gareus Fletcher

Gareus Fletcher

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:22 pm

((*sigh* Happened again...))
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 1:48 pm

"Drew is gone"Shelva said tearing up again

yuyuhakusho123

250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:14 pm

"Drew is taking a vacation, don't worry he'll be skipping in again happily eventually." The fox outspoke from the couch almost in an unphased mannerism.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:14 pm

Tae patted Shelva on the shoulder before moving onto a somewhat lonely looking fur.

Tapping the fur with the headphones on the nose, Tae stood there smiling. "Hey!"

00Shoe
Captain

yuyuhakusho123

250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 5:23 pm

Shelva dabbed her tears "I guess I'm lonely lately since my boyfriend broke up with me"Shelva said
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games