Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:05 pm
((heh heh, Eli is sleeping on the only intact chair.....don't like it? Deal with it. Its just a chair))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:09 pm
(It's not that big of a deal from now on though stick to Cloud's story which I just posted)  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:10 pm
((I like it Scraps.))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:45 pm
Tensuo did some handsigns and a wind clone formed in the next gust of wind. It headed towards the frozen gates.  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:56 pm
User Image

The Blue
Fang Of
The East

Velox noticed what he was wearing. He then quickly bowed."I'm sorry Lord Raikage I was in to much of a hurry to even notice. My name is Velox Verbera Sokuryoku. I'm and Ex-Konoha shinobi and I have come to serve in your ranks. The reason I came was to notify you that your head Oinin has taken me in as an Oinin myself. If there's anything else you'd like to know feel free and ask."He said this all rather quickly and with as much of a smile as he could manage. Velox ran his fingers through Kiba's dark black coat. His other dogs, Tsuki and Haimaru, began to become jealous and pace around Velox.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:13 pm
Kazuo smiles glad to know that the new generation of Cloud was already growing. "Alright then. Welcome to Cloud Village." He grins as he looks at the dogs. "That is all I need to know at the moment. Right now I need to get to rebuilding the village so if you don't mind." He says politely as he turns Tensuo and Eli. "Alright you two, now that you are my apprentices we need to get working. We need to rebuild this office into something amazing. He says as he looks around looking for a good place to start. "Tensuo don't you have something that is like a glue it could be of good use to this process?"

Basically I am just building the office to that of the mangas.
User Image

(This will be the office. What I am going to do is with the posts that we use to rebuild the office is quote them under in the new thread I make because I am making new threads for the things we re-construct.)  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:19 pm
User Image

The Blue
Fang Of
The East

Velox grinned widely as he turned to dash back towards the gets. He raised one hand and yelled,"Thank you Raikage-Sama."as he was a couple of yards from the the ruins.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:43 pm
Eli

The Cloud's Genin and only Christian: Eli

User Image

Quickly Eli's eyes flashed open as he halted his sleeping act. Automatically he knew in what way he could help rebuild the office. Quickly getting up from the chair, he said to Kazou, "Sir...um..you may not know this..but..I was top of my class in my senior architecture course at my high school. If you want, I could draw up some blueprints". Then he turned to Tensou and walked up to him. If he to was going to become the Raikage's apprentice then most likely they would spend alot of time together, so Eli decided to make the first step into forming a friendship, or at least a mutual respect. Holding at his hand towards Tensou, Eli said, "Hello, my name is Eli".

Under God's command, I bring forth heaven's fury

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:48 pm
A note rolled up so sight that wghen thrown pierced the seems of Kazuo's clothing but did not go through and harm him. The note ten dropped before him as Ariana vanished

'Dear kazuo,
I don't know what the hell is going on but apparently Fenrir is trying to take over mist. They are about to kill him, please do something. As for my suspicions of mist they clearly arent apart of this mess here though one guy there has me suspicious. BUT not as suspicious as another man named, Arekku... I know you don't want this but I'm going to have to rough him up a bitto get the truth out of him. He lied to me and I want to know what it is he's hiding.
~Raikage Assistant, Ariana Shuketsu-Suru  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 8:53 pm
User Image

The Blue
Fang Of
The East

Velox blasted through the rubble and right up to the Raikage."Milord there is some one attacking the village claiming that they have destroyed the village but if my nose serves of any purpose it was not her."he spat very quickly as he read the note left from Ariana. He began to think he knew who was truly behind this.  

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:25 am
Scrapples
Kazuo smiles glad to know that the new generation of Cloud was already growing. "Alright then. Welcome to Cloud Village." He grins as he looks at the dogs. "That is all I need to know at the moment. Right now I need to get to rebuilding the village so if you don't mind." He says politely as he turns Tensuo and Eli. "Alright you two, now that you are my apprentices we need to get working. We need to rebuild this office into something amazing. He says as he looks around looking for a good place to start. "Tensuo don't you have something that is like a glue it could be of good use to this process?"

Basically I am just building the office to that of the mangas.
User Image

(This will be the office. What I am going to do is with the posts that we use to rebuild the office is quote them under in the new thread I make because I am making new threads for the things we re-construct.)

"Yes I do, it was very tricky to learn it out out my ancestors blood, but I did it." Tensuo turned to Eli, he shook is hand, "Its nice to meet you Eli, The name's Tensuo." Tensuo began doing handsigns, more wind clones formed and set off toward his grounds for more wood, (3 clones....Wheres the mokuton people where you need them!?).  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:43 am
The clones set the trees down, the real tensuo did handsigns and breathed in a great amount of air. He breathes it all out and instead of messing with shurikens, he blows away all of the ash in front of him. And then the clones dug small holes in the dirt and planted the seeds from Tensuos grounds and house. The clones go back for more trees, the real tensuo turns to Kzuo and Eli. "The wood will come from my grounds but I need a suiton user to water these plants, I will need plants for my Tar."

((Supplies gathered.))  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:30 am
Eli

The Cloud's Genin and only Christian: Eli

User Image

While Tensou gathered the materials, Eli worked on drawing blueprints for the office. It was a tedious and not a very enjoyable task, but Eli finished and marveled at his work. WHen Tensou came back, Eli stood up and flashed the paper in front of him saying, "These are the blueprints for the office. THink you can make it look like this"?

((The blueprints exactly match the picture Scraps had up above))

Under God's command, I bring forth heaven's fury

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:38 am
Suo nodded "Easy, All I need is that you water my plants there. I can't use my tar with out it." His clones came back with 3 more of the biggest trees. They dispersed, and Tensuo began to place cut peaces of wood over the fist part of the office. It was not the same place as it was before, it was even further. He made sure all of the floor boards were even, he took a deep breath and then spit on one side of the boards. The spit was a black disgusting black tar. He stuck the boards together as he spit on each and every one of the sides. No tar showed at all yet the boards stuck together as if it were just one giant board. He began to make the frame for the first floor, which was the entrance.  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:10 am
After a 2 minute rest, Tensuo resumed his work of finishing the first floor. After awhile Tensuo did 3 handsigns and summoned 2 clones to help him, this way he could finish 2x faster. After doing the first floor and the entrance, he started on the 2nd floors' frame. The second floor was interesting, after it was a long passageway to the 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th floor.He would make the long passage way stairs, then people could not simply jump through the window the way they do now. He finished putting together the 2nd floor with the help of his clones. He had to break through the rocks above to make the stairs. When he made it to the 3rd floor area he rested for 2 minutes once more.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 261 262 263 264 265 266 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff